Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Next upgrades??

5K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Trojan Horse 
#1 ·
The things I have in my car now are cold air intake , edlebrok proformer Intake, msd disturber with cap rotor and coil, ford racing wires, bbk headers with off road xpipe to pypes m80, rebuild t-5 tranny with short shifter, and new rearend with 3.73 gears what should I do next

#3 ·
Brakes, sub-frame connectors, aftermarket rear control arms, shocks and springs if desired.

#5 ·
Since you already have the Edelbrock Performer intake, I would go with the Edelbrock Performer aluminum heads and use their cam that is matched to that combination.

#7 ·
#9 ·
What wheels are on there?
I like the deep dish. :good:

#11 ·
Nice, got any side shots?

#13 ·
Put it on a diet! Do some weight loss! Aluminum driveshaft. Upgrade fuel system (injtrs, fuel pump etc). Orrr could just put the bottle on it!! 100 shot ftw ;)

#14 ·
mystang50 said:
Put it on a diet! Do some weight loss! Aluminum driveshaft. Upgrade fuel system (injtrs, fuel pump etc). Orrr could just put the bottle on it!! 100 shot ftw ;)
I realize this is all personal opinion, but I would never run any type of spray on any vehicle I'll ever own. I just don't feel like the risk is worth the reward. I've seen guys completely destroy $10k+ motors that were built for it. If I had the money to rebuild a motor at any given time maybe it'd be a different story, but after tearing down a few motors that have been sprayed it looks like someone literally took a hammer to the internals.

#15 ·
I won't run it either, but properly tuned and maintained along with NOT spraying more than your engine can handle and it is safe enough to use.

What you saw were the effects of improper tuning and detonation. :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.