Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Can you help me? anything is appreciated!?

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  ann15 
#1 ·
my dad and i we dont see eye to eye when we look at cars.

he wants me to have a small compact 6 cylinder car that is newer and has under 100,000 miles for about 5 or 6 grand........

im looking at cars from 1990 and older

i want a big car that floats like a boat, has a monster v8, over 100,000 miles, leather and power everything and gets crappy mileage.......

he mentions 4 cylinder mustangs, hondas, and 2000's cadillac citerra, or however you say that small ugly cadillac.......

im lookin at a 1979 lincoln continental with 47,000 miles, 400 v8 paint is faded but body is straight and drive great.. for 1300

and the other one is a 1986 lincoln town car executive, paint is still great, leather has no rips and has 91,000 miles for 2500.....

see i already have an old school classic, a 1965 mustang in the garage, that im working on. i want to buy another classic while im working on the mustang so when im done with that one, i can work on the other one........
the big problem is that he has to go out and get the car for me, and i understand he doesnt want to waste 3 hours to bring car home that will break down next week....... hes gonna have to tow it to get it fixed......

its not that i dont care i just want a big comfy car what can i do or say for him to get it and not complain when it breaks down?

i dont drive and havent driven in 3 years since i have 3 speeding tickets, 4 noise tickets, 2 accidents, and a dui on my record......... i can drive, i just need to reinstate my license and i have the money now to buy a car....... what would you say or do to help me get out of this situation?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.