How much can you get for a 1982 Mustang? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-10-2011, 10:30 PM   #1
tab

How much can you get for a 1982 Mustang?

Someone in my family has a 1982 gray mustang, we were wondering how much its worth.
tab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2011, 10:54 PM   #2

A lot depends on the condition. Check the variation from low to high at http://www.nadaguides.com.
Gray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 11:38 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

It depends on what shape it is in mostly

if its just your basic mustang and nothing has been done to it except its been keep in running condition and it looks decent you could get maybe 1500 ,

Dont get me wrong i love mustangs but you have to understand the deman for the 83 mustang body style isnt as popular as the 60;s 70; the early 80's were well a bad looking car until the late 80' i belive the 82 has the double headlight front cover The 87-93 years were the more favorable years for the 80 modles

the only thing that would set the value off would be if it was a king cobra which were mostly T top and are rear cars mustang made them for very few years and were popular and still are

I have a 87 convertible 2.3 LX modle I have over 8500 invested in it and well it looks like **** however it will out drive any 2011 of the lot because of the money i have put in it

motor drive terrain , and well the whole underbody and all componits were changed out from factory

MY advice if you have about 2500 dollers to spend look T WHAT THE CAR NEEDS the most paint , interior , and maybe some body work put it in it
you will be impressed with what you have

If not Depending on the condition the rarity and or the body style and motor
you are loking at either 1000 to 4000 but it all depends on the demand for that car
imported_Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Tags
1982 mustang