New to muscle cars, i just got a 1984 mustang gt? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-12-2011, 08:30 AM   #1

New to muscle cars, i just got a 1984 mustang gt?

i dont know where anything is at?? where is the latch to open the trunk? becuase the key lock on the trunk isnt there.. where is the fuse boxes? there is these two buttons on the bottom right side of the steering wheel [amp pull]- what is that? and the other one it says top, im guess its for the hood to go down or something but that doesnt work.. when i drive fast the windows shake like its going to fall off..
Hugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2011, 09:08 AM   #2

if it has a remote truck switch, it might be in the glove box with the gas filler lid switch.. fuses are under the left side of the dash..

here is a group that may help..
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Foxbody_Mustang/

also a club called the four eved pride..
http://www.foureyedpride.com/joom/index.php

you need a owners manual, check ebay and amazon
Barkley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:37 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Listen to "Greg" he's right. You don't have a muscle car dude. You have an old Mustang. What shape is it in? How many miles are on it?
I have the 2010 Mustang Coupe. 305 HP. Coreect that if it's 302. . It has more power than I even knew it did.
It is tricked out, came that way but me being me, copped a good deal on it. They wanted 35, I said NOoooooo....drove it out after writting a check for.....$18,327.00......drove my son to the chevy dealer in it. We'll have a black camaro provided you match the Ford price on mine. Or, we go back to Ford. They did.....
jonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-12-2011, 10:21 AM   #4

ohh **** my man, you got one sorry *** 302, 160 hp 245 tq, try looking for a 86 to 95 302, 215 hp 285 tq.

edited, actually v mustangs,camaros,firebirds arent muscle cars, there pony cars, wanted to lay into you since you layed into dude up there.

remember mustang created the pony car genre. but nowadays the media has labeled the entire class as a muscle car i guess it kinda sticks.
Baldwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 10:34 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

BUD THAT IS A FAST CAR IN ITS OWN RIGHT BUT LET IT BE KNOWN THE TERM"MUSCLE CAR"REFERS TO CARS MADE IN THE SIXTIES AND EARLY 70s with high performance packages available from detroit some people who own REAL MUSCLE cars will laugh at you and some may even be insulted you never know about those old dinosaurs and yes i own a real MUSCLE CAR ONE OF THE FIRST 66 GT 350 SHELBY MUSTANG SO DONT LOOK UNIFORMED GET IT RIGHT
harailt is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Tags
1984 mustang