Mustang Evolution Forum banner

its done

958 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  DerekJohnScott 
#1 ·
Finally got to drive my car for the first time in months yesterday all the bugs are worked out and just put a tremec t5 with new clutch runs good thought clutch was slipping in third then realized between the burnt rubber smell and goin side ways on highway that the tires broke loose in 3rd at 55 lol it was awesome

#4 ·
Nice what mods did you do?

#5 ·
Afr 165 heads custom ground cam with 575 lift TF track heat upper and lower ford Hyd roller liters crane pushrods crane 1.6 roller rockers 24lbs TF injectors 75mm bbk MAF BBK in fender cai 75mm bbk TB egr delete smog delete 200amp 3g alt. Tremec t5 373 gears TF underdrive pullies bbk fuel rail 255 fuel pump new tank torque box reinforcement kit new adjustable upper control arms new lower lift bars new brakes and lines thoughout new steering all around new wheels and tires new stereo and speakers throughout steeda clutch quad kit with fire wall adjuster and a 4 in cowl fiberglass liftoff hood i think that's about everything lol

#6 ·
Awesome man how do you like afr 165's

#7 ·
And full length suffrage connectors and driveshaft loop with future plans of a 347 stroker boss block and turbo or surcharger have decided which yet

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Love my Afrs but when need block and turbo ordered prolly gonna go up to the Afr 185s or 205s

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

According to all the research done AFRs produce 25 more hspr over trickflow

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.