Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Fox vert luggage rack delete

4K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Dtibbz22 
#1 ·
Got an 88 vert. Resto project I want to delete the luggage rack but that third brake light doesn't flow without it or without a wing. My thing is cheaper is better. I do want to stay original but I would have to spray the rack. I just don't know if it's worth it considering the bondo work to fill the rivet holes

#8 ·
Not going to have much luck tracking down just a trunk lid on Craigslist, especially locally... :rolleyes: maybe eBay *buyer beware as always 99.6% positive feedback and up is best. A place to start would be Mustang Parts Specialties in GA or a local salvage yard is going to be your best bet.

Personally I think the racks look good.. When clean and in good shape of course. :good:

#9 ·
deadsp0t said:
Not going to have much luck tracking down just a trunk lid on Craigslist, especially locally... :rolleyes: maybe eBay *buyer beware as always 99.6% positive feedback and up is best. A place to start would be Mustang Parts Specialties in GA or a local salvage yard is going to be your best bet.

Personally I think the racks look good.. When clean and in good shape of course. :good:
I've found some re-manufactured ones online. Considering the car is going to be an antique soon I want to do a complete age era restoration, but I'm not selling the car so I could go authentic or how I like it I'm just not sure yet the luggage rack ha to come off for paint anyway so I was entertaining this idea. Wanted to give it a notch look. But I have to come to terms it's not a notch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.