Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Intake manifold

846 views 14 replies 3 participants last post by  Ewokjax95 
#1 ·
What is the absolutely highest flowing upper and lower intake manifold on the market for 1994-95 mustangs? Money is no object btw so post away. Thanks.

#5 ·
Yes they are compatible with the 94-95s, I'm not sure the airflow rates , they both make the power in the 1,500-6,500 RPM range. The systemMax 2 intake just seems to be the more popular one.

My brother is running the systemMax 2 on his 347 stroker and he's putting down 445rwhp but he is running AFR 225 heads

#9 ·
I had to use a TrickFlow 1 inch spacer .

I bought the black cobra valve covers with the polished Finns and the elbow adapter turned right I to the oil fill :-/ so that's when I had to go with the tall ones and drilled my own oil fill !

I'll try and find the picture of what I'm talking about

#11 ·
Ahh! I see how that could be a problem. I bet it was fun drilling and sealing that valve cover. Any idea on the gains I would see from the Systemax 2 alone? I'll probably be deleting the egr soon so I figure a new upper and lower would make it easier.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.