Question about my gt??????!!! - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-10-2013, 01:09 AM   #36
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by The420fox View Post
Yea best thing is test drive some I drove a lot that drove like **** or felt idk uncomfortable but mine felt like a different car then the rest it was perfect nice smooth ride seats not to worn. I say spend a lil extra on the car if its for your wife so its a little nicer and comfortable inside because all the little interior stuff adds up in $ just make sure you feel like your gettin a steal don't settle
Awesome advice. If I had one of every kind they make, I'd feel complete lol.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2013, 09:08 AM   #37
Road Trip!

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit

Did y'all see the pictures of his car? That is drop dead gorgeous!!! Ain't no 500$ stang no more. I love it!! I am so ready to sell my crotch rocket and buy my wife one (a fox body). I wish I could run across a really good deal on one. Honestly, this is probably one of my favorite pages of cars I've seen on this forum. This is where my dream began. In high school, when I was just dating my wife, she promised I'd have a fox body (you know how kids are), I never got one. Def not complaining about my car. Just never have let go of wanting one. Beautiful cars guys. If you don't mind, y'all pot up more pics? I'd love to see them.
Thanx man. I am over 10k in now and that's including doing everything my self and fabbing anything I could. You can see my albums here.
http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...ang-page2.html
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:39 AM   #38
Registered Member

Regular

Worth every penny. Such a sweet ride.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2013, 03:38 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Yea dream stang has a pretty bada$$ 5.0 its amazing what he did with that dosent even look like the car he started with But I guess that's the point lol
The420fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:40 PM   #40
Registered Member

Regular

Yeah. He def made it his own. I think that's what we all try to do, make them extensions of our personalities. I need one to start on. Lol. I'm gonna start asking for donations.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:01 PM   #41
Road Trip!

Haha, thanks guys. I used to have the "dreamstangs build foundation" that excepted donations. But for some reason it never took off.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:09 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Donations? Haha well that be nice I bought mine halfway worked on no where near dreamstangs project just needed paint, little latches and flashers, fuses,misc stuff inside engine lightlymodded just need to ad my touch the guy had a lot what I wanted in it Wasnt to far off my plans i coulda spent 5-6 thousand and got a complete one or nearly but I rather have some stuff to do to. Make it my own get under the hood and learn more as I am new to the world of stangs
Old 02-10-2013, 04:19 PM   #43
Registered Member

Regular

It's beautiful. I need to get two or tree more jobs so I can support my mustang addiction.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:54 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
It's beautiful. I need to get two or tree more jobs so I can support my mustang addiction.
You are not alone lol
foxbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:42 PM   #45
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxbox

You are not alone lol
Yeah it takes a while. I'm 5 years in and still got lots to do. I'm about to drop another 1000 out of my tax return on her. Tax time gives the stang lots of love. Lol
Check out my tax return last year or the year before maybe.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130210_174237.png
Views:	59
Size:	616.1 KB
ID:	90204  
Old 02-10-2013, 07:17 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang View Post

Yeah it takes a while. I'm 5 years in and still got lots to do. I'm about to drop another 1000 out of my tax return on her. Tax time gives the stang lots of love. Lol
Check out my tax return last year or the year before maybe.
This looks like the perfect Christmas of my dreams lol haha I actually picked up a job as a cook to use as my parts money . I'm jealous I need to make a couple thousand dollar order for my stang
Old 02-10-2013, 09:06 PM   #47
Road Trip!

Quote:
This looks like the perfect Christmas of my dreams lol haha I actually picked up a job as a cook to use as my parts money . I'm jealous I need to make a couple thousand dollar order for my stang
yes, I will never forget that day the stuff came in. It was 2800 worth of stuff.
This time im gonna finish up some cosmetic odds and end. I need a windshield and im gonna tint the windows. I installed my top myself but there is this wrinkle that bugs the **** out of me. Well the shop quoted me 150 to adjust it perfect. I am cool with that because they wanted almost 1000 to do the whole install. I don't have to much performance stuff left to do until I go FI.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:39 PM   #48
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamstang View Post

yes, I will never forget that day the stuff came in. It was 2800 worth of stuff.
This time im gonna finish up some cosmetic odds and end. I need a windshield and im gonna tint the windows. I installed my top myself but there is this wrinkle that bugs the **** out of me. Well the shop quoted me 150 to adjust it perfect. I am cool with that because they wanted almost 1000 to do the whole install. I don't have to much performance stuff left to do until I go FI.
Gah what a thing of beauty. Can we just get all our cars together and let them play?
Old 02-11-2013, 12:57 AM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Would be nice to get um together to play if each of us were not living in a different part of the US lol maybe one day !!!!
Old 02-11-2013, 07:53 AM   #50
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Would be nice to get um together to play if each of us were not living in a different part of the US lol maybe one day !!!!
Lol! For real. Until then, we got ME.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:33 AM   #51

Region: Missouri
I need help I ran out of gas and now it dont start 1995 GT 5.0 help
sanfordjim95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:28 AM   #52
Road Trip!

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanfordjim95 View Post
You probably killed the fuel pump by running the tank empty
keaton5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:10 AM   #53
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keaton5.0

You probably killed the fuel pump by running the tank empty
+1. Or sucked up some garbage. See if you can hear the pump running.
Old 02-11-2013, 03:29 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post

Lol! For real. Until then, we got ME.
Haha the closest well get is photoshopping all our cars in a sand box building castles lol Jk there should be a ME yearly get together bring all the stallions together or something
Old 02-13-2013, 05:49 PM   #55
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:

Haha the closest well get is photoshopping all our cars in a sand box building castles lol Jk there should be a ME yearly get together bring all the stallions together or something
Let's work on setting that up!!

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanfordjim95 View Post
Check the fuel filter first. If the pump is working, change the filte. Might wanna unhook the line and run clean through it before it goes into the engine.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:52 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

That would rock! There's some good people on this fourm

2015 Mustang GT Premium. No mods yet.
Jgill1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:16 PM   #57
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgill1992 View Post

I agree. Great people who love their cars. It would be awesome!
Old 02-14-2013, 01:16 AM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I'm sure it'd be awesome..... And I defiantly agree I feel most of the people on this forum are some pretty good people and am sure it would be great Meeting some of them (and there cars lol) in person
Old 02-14-2013, 06:51 AM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

I kind of avoid car shows and meetings now. Too many ******** with just too much money and no love for cars just showing off.

Old 02-14-2013, 05:12 PM   #60
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
I kind of avoid car shows and meetings now. Too many ******** with just too much money and no love for cars just showing off.
Not everybody is that way. Just find the people who are not. I'm not like that, I'm sure there are a bunch more who aren't either.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:22 PM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Yea we all can't be A holes lol
Old 02-18-2013, 02:39 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yea we all can't be A holes lol
Lol that's true l. A lot if the people in my town are rich old retired guys tho

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

« 10 sec 1/4 | Clutch »