had my battery charged today was in a rush so I had to pick it up early the Guy told me I would be lucky to get 1 or 2 starts out of it drop the battery in my car was not looking and had it backwards went in the house and my friends hooked it up (wrong) smoke started coming from my Alternator but I unhooked the battery right away (was hooked up maybe 10 secs) my ? is I've heard that. That was a bad thing and could have fried my computer and wires but there should be a big fuse that protects the car! also battery was vary vary vary weak when it was hooked up and on for 10secs tops..
what do you guys think