Fox tb on 94 gt? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2014 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-21-2013, 01:06 PM   #1
Staff
Staff
 
Adogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,410
Adogg is unknown around these parts
Fox tb on 94 gt?

My questions is does a fox body mustang throttle body with on my 94 mustang gt (5.0)? Iam going to be buying one and was just looking up pics and doesn't look like it is going to work. I want it to work but if it is not possible .
__________________

__________________
Don't hate....... appreciate
Adogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 02:03 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
91notchback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 493
91notchback is unknown around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adogg View Post
My questions is does a fox body mustang throttle body with on my 94 mustang gt (5.0)? Iam going to be buying one and was just looking up pics and doesn't look like it is going to work. I want it to work but if it is not possible .
I found a write up on google about it. I believe you were the one askin about my 65mm tb in classifieds. It will work, but takes some mods.
__________________

__________________
91notchback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 04:22 PM   #3
Staff
Staff
 
Adogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,410
Adogg is unknown around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91notchback View Post

I found a write up on google about it. I believe you were the one askin about my 65mm tb in classifieds. It will work, but takes some mods.
Yea Iam looking at getting a 70mm from another member on here cause my car comes with a 65mm one but I have been looking at pics of them and they look nothing alike
__________________
Don't hate....... appreciate
Adogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 07:27 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
91notchback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 493
91notchback is unknown around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adogg View Post

Yea Iam looking at getting a 70mm from another member on here cause my car comes with a 65mm one but I have been looking at pics of them and they look nothing alike
They're not. Do a google search for it man.
__________________
91notchback is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2014 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off





» Like Us On Facebook


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

RV & Travel Trailer Communities

Our RV & Travel Trailer sites encompasses virtually all types of Recreational Vehicles, from brand-specific to general RV communities.

» More about our RV Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


06:55 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.