Goodbye old Friend... - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-07-2013, 12:57 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Goodbye old Friend...

Just wanted to let some of my old friends on here know that I am Finally Selling my 93 mustang.

I've had many great years out of her and she has gotten me into but moreso kept me out of much more trouble..

I've been cleaning her up and fixing all of the problems she's had that i've started to neglect due to being a full time parent and job. its not goodbye forever, i will have another someday but its sure been hard thinking of letting her go, even though I barely drive her, I don't even hardly clean her.. now that i've been getting it ready, it reminds me of old times and I know this car is truely special and I will never have another one quite like it. but at the same time now It is time to move on. id rather someone else have it and treat it with the respect I used to.

So here is one last farewell, For those of you that are bar goe'rs please have a drink for my 93.

93 mustang notch
~450hp 331 stroker - Sold
silverstangboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2013, 01:36 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
You'll miss her, everyone misses their good old cars
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:38 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2013, 08:59 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
May she live a long and happy life.
wereKEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 09:44 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
she is sold pending payment... seems like a good buyer with good intentions, no teenager or dude that wants to WOT it every time he jumps in.

oh well, it was a hell of alot of fun while it lasted (~14 years)

93 mustang notch
~450hp 331 stroker - Sold
silverstangboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 07:09 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverstangboy View Post
she is sold pending payment... seems like a good buyer with good intentions, no teenager or dude that wants to WOT it every time he jumps in.

oh well, it was a hell of alot of fun while it lasted (~14 years)
Hate to hear that. I know I've had my cobra for about two years and I will miss it once next Saturday rolls around. Hoping to buy and azure mach and keep it forever hopefully you'll get back in behind the wheel of a stang
FortyBrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 08:04 PM   #7
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
I know the feeling man, I thought I'd never sell my 95 Cobra but it sat for a long time after we had a kid and one day someone offered me cash for it on the spot and I was like "its just sitting here and here is $thousands of dollars" and off it went...

Having a beer right now, cheers to your 93 and I hope you get another in the future. I sometimes think that some of these cars are meant to be enjoyed by multiple ppl. Really cliche to say but its true. They are getting rarer and even nice New Edges are getting harder to find. I remember test driving those new off the show room floor and now its a chore to find one in good shape before some boy racer gets ahold of it and "mods" it and destroys it. Finding a clean 5.0 is even harder and just about all the SN95s are beat to hell and either almost full resto candidates or a premium price. I paid a premium for the 98 in my sig because it was garage kept almost all its life, tastefully modded, KNOWN history on multiple car forums, multiple vouches for it etc... I would look for something like that when you are ready to get another.

As for personal experience with having a kid, I have a lot more time now that my kid is in pre-school. I can go outside in the garage during the day and just work on it without worrying about her or my wife coming in and asking for help or for me to take her because she is driving her crazy or something. I say get another when your child goes to pre-school unless you have another... then I dunno haha.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT