Central NJ cruise night - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-03-2013, 09:36 PM   #1

Region: New Jersey
Central NJ cruise night

If anyone is interested there is a great car cruise every Tuesday starting tomorrow at The Olive Garden located in the Woodbridge Mall parking lot. Always a great number of cars there, early to late model. It would be nice to see some more Mustangs there.
Kmastro122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2013, 10:11 PM   #2
Staff
Regular
Staff

There are cruises in New Egypt... damn I forget when exactly I'm always out of state or out of the country. IIRC it is the 1st and 3rd Thrusday of every night in the summer. Lots of Muscle cars, not many ricers, some wannabe smog monsters but pretty chill and its the whole town. Families come out and get ice cream from the soft serve place, dudes pull out coolers, cops are pretty chill. Good times. I'll have to get an exact date on when for anyone wanting to cruise through there. I'm anal retentive and do not want to show my car's face there until I get my wing repainted or swap it to a T1. Wing paint bubbled and a dime sized chunk peeled right off... grr...
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:17 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Hi Kmastro, How was the cruise night yesterday? I saw your post late, but I live in the area. Maybe I can make next weeks. Did you have a good turnout?
2014 GT 5.0 Brembo's and 3.73's. FRPP Shifter, Steeda Intake Bama V2 Tune, Accufab 84.5 TB, Borla S-Type, Lethal Over Axel, JBA X, DSS Shaft, Steeda Panhard, Steeda LCA, Koni Streets, K Springs, GT500 Mounts.
2004 Maxima SE Daily Driver
K2Steeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2013, 10:21 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I may be there next week! Been looking for a local cruise night, still 30-40 minutes from me but no big deal...how was the turnout yesterday?
Old 06-05-2013, 10:23 AM   #5

There was a good turnout for the cruise night. Weather was great. There was about a dozen mustangs there.
Old 06-05-2013, 10:24 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
There are cruises in New Egypt... damn I forget when exactly I'm always out of state or out of the country. IIRC it is the 1st and 3rd Thrusday of every night in the summer. Lots of Muscle cars, not many ricers, some wannabe smog monsters but pretty chill and its the whole town. Families come out and get ice cream from the soft serve place, dudes pull out coolers, cops are pretty chill. Good times. I'll have to get an exact date on when for anyone wanting to cruise through there. I'm anal retentive and do not want to show my car's face there until I get my wing repainted or swap it to a T1. Wing paint bubbled and a dime sized chunk peeled right off... grr...
I'm almost the same way with my hood man, my buddy sat on it, put a hairline crack completely through till the bare hood..could not be fixed without entire re painting of hood, covered it up with a decal for now but it erks me like CRAZY!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-973076247.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	858.4 KB
ID:	112236  
Old 06-05-2013, 10:24 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmastro122 View Post
There was a good turnout for the cruise night. Weather was great. There was about a dozen mustangs there.
I may be there next week! Where do you live in NJ specifically?
Old 06-05-2013, 10:28 AM   #8

I'm in Middlesex Borough, so I'm about 15-20 mins away from the Woodbridge mall. I've been going with a few guys since last summer. It's one of the bigger cruise nights that I've seen in this area. The same guy does the Saturday night cruises in old bridge at the a&p off of rt 9

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT