How much should i pay to paint a door? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-15-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
94gtconvert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ny
Region: New York
Posts: 753
I have a 94 gt and my drivers door is destroyed on one of the corners, its not something that an be banged out. I found some doors on Craigslist for cheap but I'm concerned how much it will be to paint it. I want to take it to a body shop so they can match my 20year old paint. Anyone know how much this will run me. There is also a nickel sized dent under my side scoop that can be easily banged out from the front of the reer wheel does anyone know how much that would cost to bang out the small dent paint it, then paint 1 door?
94gtconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-15-2013, 01:45 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
FortyBrandon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,057
$25-50
FortyBrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 02:44 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
jsampson02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Browns Mills
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 91
It will be more than $50, the supplies alone are more than that. Banging out the dent won't be an issue, but more than likely the entire fender will have to be sprayed as well as the door. As for matching, even with the exact mix and paint code, it can be tough to match 20 year old paint.
jsampson02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-15-2013, 02:50 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Four Eyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Athol
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsampson02 View Post
It will be more than $50, the supplies alone are more than that. Banging out the dent won't be an issue, but more than likely the entire fender will have to be sprayed as well as the door. As for matching, even with the exact mix and paint code, it can be tough to match 20 year old paint.
+1 this guy is dead on.


You COULD have them just spray the door, but it would look like a different color due to the fade of the original paint. The door would have to be jambed, and then most likely the quarter panel and the fender will have to be blended to make it look right. For a GOOD job, and for it to be done right, you might be looking at anywhere from 750-1000 dollars.
__________________
1986 GT with the typical poor boy mods. 3.73s, Hurst short throw, King Cobra Clutch with aluminum quadrant, lowered two inches on Eibach springs, Hopefully adding some heads and a decent intake soon!
Four Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:03 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
94gtconvert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ny
Region: New York
Posts: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Four Eyes View Post

+1 this guy is dead on.

You COULD have them just spray the door, but it would look like a different color due to the fade of the original paint. The door would have to be jambed, and then most likely the quarter panel and the fender will have to be blended to make it look right. For a GOOD job, and for it to be done right, you might be looking at anywhere from 750-1000 dollars.
I don't see it costing that much, my car is not a show car the fender dent is tiny and not deep, it can also be banged out from the wheel well because i can feel it from the other side. My friends car was in a boarder line totaled accident and it was 3,000 to fix the whole hood, front clip . A pillar and drivers door I can't see it being 750 buck to paint a door and bang out a nickel sized dent.
94gtconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:28 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rm360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 1,140
You can find yourself a shop that does paintless dent removal where they use a air bag to pop out the dent, that usually cost $50-75, and a basic paint job on a door will be around $300, but as stayed above unless your car has been garage kept and barley driven its going to be super hard to match 20 yr old paint , if your on a budget replace the door , fix the dent then take it to macco, the paint might not last forever but you can have a nice painted car for around a $1,000
Rm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:47 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
WhiteCobra94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,435
I 2 toned my car last year and paint alone was $600 for 2 gallons !

If your looking for a $1,000 paint job go to macco.

Macco would prob paint your door for $200 but you get what you pay for !!!!!
WhiteCobra94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:52 PM   #8
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,579
Find a door that is the same factory original color as yours. Hit up the Corral, hit up all the junkyards, put out want ads etc...
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:25 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
FortyBrandon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,057
Guy paint my bumper for 25. Does awesome job. Here's before and aft pics
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-693730576.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	546.1 KB
ID:	118543   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2031225132.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	519.3 KB
ID:	118544  

FortyBrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:38 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
94gtconvert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ny
Region: New York
Posts: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Find a door that is the same factory original color as yours. Hit up the Corral, hit up all the junkyards, put out want ads etc...
Good idea but very hard, I found a rusted out one but the guy wants the whole car sold no part out

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortyBrandon View Post
Guy paint my bumper for 25. Does awesome job. Here's before and aft pics
Who painted it??
94gtconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:42 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
Four Eyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Athol
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by FortyBrandon View Post
Guy paint my bumper for 25. Does awesome job. Here's before and aft pics
Not trying to bash you, but you can tell why it was so cheap. The yellow is off, and It looks dull.

This is the trade I do for work. Bodywork and painting. You get what you pay for in this trade.

To the OP: to have the car DONE RIGHT, painted door, blended fender and quarter, it WILL be 750-1000 dollars. Or you could just ship it to Maaco and have them paint it for 1000 bucks, an then a year later, find it chipping/fading/cracking.

If this was a Aries K car, by all means, half *** it. But you own a mustang. Just do it right once, and forever be satisfied with your choice.
__________________
1986 GT with the typical poor boy mods. 3.73s, Hurst short throw, King Cobra Clutch with aluminum quadrant, lowered two inches on Eibach springs, Hopefully adding some heads and a decent intake soon!
Four Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:54 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
xxPIKExx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ft Lauderdale
Region: Florida
Posts: 450
Had someone drive down the side of my 2010 Kona Blue Gt. Damaged drivers door, fender and rear quarter panel. Took it to dealer to do work. $980 and it was perfect
xxPIKExx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:05 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
FortyBrandon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 1,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Four Eyes View Post

Not trying to bash you, but you can tell why it was so cheap. The yellow is off, and It looks dull.

This is the trade I do for work. Bodywork and painting. You get what you pay for in this trade.

To the OP: to have the car DONE RIGHT, painted door, blended fender and quarter, it WILL be 750-1000 dollars. Or you could just ship it to Maaco and have them paint it for 1000 bucks, an then a year later, find it chipping/fading/cracking.

If this was a Aries K car, by all means, half *** it. But you own a mustang. Just do it right once, and forever be satisfied with your choice.
Well imma happy with it. Thought he did pretty good considering someone else painted the car yellow before and it was green. He didnt know the paint code nor did I. You get what you pay for. If you were going to charge me 700 to repaint my bumper than I would probably rather drive the car until it falls apart bumper or no bumper. Can you explain why it is so expensive to paint it?
FortyBrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:19 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Four Eyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Athol
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by FortyBrandon View Post

Well imma happy with it. Thought he did pretty good considering someone else painted the car yellow before and it was green. He didnt know the paint code nor did I. You get what you pay for. If you were going to charge me 700 to repaint my bumper than I would probably rather drive the car until it falls apart bumper or no bumper. Can you explain why it is so expensive to paint it?
I can try my best.

This is based off of the original posters dilemma. Painting the door, and blending to match.

Basic price of materials.
Misc. sand paper. 80 grit, 180 grit, 320 grit. About 40 dollars

Base coat(the actual color) say you only need a pint. Average price, 90-100 dollars.

Clear coat. This is where it gets expensive. About 200-250 dollars.

Then once the car is painted, a good body shop will wet sand and buff the paint.

1500 grit sandpaper, 3000 grit sandpaper, around 40.

Buffing compound, about 50.

A good, high gloss glaze to finish it, about 30.

Right there for materials is already around 500 dollars. And that's figuring that there is NO bodywork to be done. If there is then, you're looking at another 50 for materials. That's NOT INCLUDING labor. This is "the right way" to do it. Removing all door handles, moldings, badges, the outer dew strips, anything that would have to be masked off would be removed. This way, you get absolutely no tape lines.

If you sent the car to Maaco, they would simply sand the car real quick with some 320 grit, tape everything off, and then spray it with a single stage paint, allowing overspray to end up in the door jambs, leaving a rough, sand paper feeling inside all of the jambs. Single stage paint is a one step paint. No base coat, clear coat, just one single coat of paint. Not very shiny at all, and very cheap.

Well... Think I about covered everything! Lol.
__________________
1986 GT with the typical poor boy mods. 3.73s, Hurst short throw, King Cobra Clutch with aluminum quadrant, lowered two inches on Eibach springs, Hopefully adding some heads and a decent intake soon!
Four Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:54 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salinas
Region: California
Posts: 7,406
Haha. I'm guessing, from that materials list, that you are the guy that writes the estimates. Close enough I guess. Point made. I agree with you 100%. To do that job right is going to be almost the cost of a cheap paint job at wherever. But you have to admit that guy that did Brandon's bumper with, apparently, some paint that he already had laying around, and was able to tint it that close, and spray it, did an extremely good job for $25. You know what it's like trying to match yellow.
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 11:36 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
94gtconvert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ny
Region: New York
Posts: 753
Yea I have a budget of 500 and minus the price of the door lol. I don't know maby I will ask a body shop to just a paint the door nd leave the sandal fender dent
94gtconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:00 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
Four Eyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Athol
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by straybullitt View Post
Haha. I'm guessing, from that materials list, that you are the guy that writes the estimates. Close enough I guess. Point made. I agree with you 100%. To do that job right is going to be almost the cost of a cheap paint job at wherever. But you have to admit that guy that did Brandon's bumper with, apparently, some paint that he already had laying around, and was able to tint it that close, and spray it, did an extremely good job for $25. You know what it's like trying to match yellow.
I'll agree with you there. I would have paid him 25 bucks to do the exact same job! Because regardless, 25 bucks for ANY decent bumper finish is a very good job.

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94gtconvert View Post
Yea I have a budget of 500 and minus the price of the door lol. I don't know maby I will ask a body shop to just a paint the door nd leave the sandal fender dent
Well ask around. Talk to different shops and get different quotes. Anther Option could be having the shop use Nason products. They are made by DuPont, and still a very good paint, just cheaper.
__________________
1986 GT with the typical poor boy mods. 3.73s, Hurst short throw, King Cobra Clutch with aluminum quadrant, lowered two inches on Eibach springs, Hopefully adding some heads and a decent intake soon!
Four Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:16 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Salinas
Region: California
Posts: 7,406
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94gtconvert View Post
Yea I have a budget of 500 and minus the price of the door lol. I don't know maby I will ask a body shop to just a paint the door nd leave the sandal fender dent
Go around to some body shops and get estimates. Maybe someone will work with you on the price.
straybullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:55 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
andregayola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: newark
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 1,201
if u wana save some buck do all the prep work yourself
__________________
1999 V6
Sonic Blue
Mods - Eibach Super sports
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
andregayola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:11 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
Four Eyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Athol
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by andregayola View Post
if u wana save some buck do all the prep work yourself
+1 very good idea.

Pm me if that's what you decide to do and I will help you out.
__________________
1986 GT with the typical poor boy mods. 3.73s, Hurst short throw, King Cobra Clutch with aluminum quadrant, lowered two inches on Eibach springs, Hopefully adding some heads and a decent intake soon!
Four Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:46 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
94gtconvert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ny
Region: New York
Posts: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Four Eyes View Post

+1 very good idea.

Pm me if that's what you decide to do and I will help you out.
Sounds good, I have peeped metal for paint before, I think I will paint it myself because a parts store near me matches paint
94gtconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 11:07 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
Four Eyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Athol
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94gtconvert View Post

Sounds good, I have peeped metal for paint before, I think I will paint it myself because a parts store near me matches paint
There should be a paint code somewhere on the car so there isn't any guessing.
__________________
1986 GT with the typical poor boy mods. 3.73s, Hurst short throw, King Cobra Clutch with aluminum quadrant, lowered two inches on Eibach springs, Hopefully adding some heads and a decent intake soon!
Four Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:31 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
351stroker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: The Pas, Mb
Region: Canada
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by FortyBrandon View Post
Guy paint my bumper for 25. Does awesome job. Here's before and aft pics
Lol. The same paint chips are on the bottom left to the inside of the pipes.
351stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:36 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
351stroker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: The Pas, Mb
Region: Canada
Posts: 443
Well. I worked at a body shop for years and my uncle does bodywork. I can tell you for that 20 year old paint some paint companies make variations in the original color to compensate for age and wear. I see lots of vehicles come out with slightly different color doors and quarter panels and a lot also come out looking like they just rolled off the showroom floor. You might want to search around for a reputable body shop and listen around for who does the best work, after all, you are driving a Mustang not a chevette.
351stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:42 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
351stroker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: The Pas, Mb
Region: Canada
Posts: 443
Also, from experience. If u have the time, do your own prep work. Is the door u got/getting dent free? Strip the door of all hardware, Hit it with a 220 grit and sand all the shine off of it paying special attention to all edges and corners. If you happen to bare the metal keep a can of etch primer handy to cover it up. Doing prep work saves quite a bit. If u have a shop that will. Ask them for pointers. U may be able to have it ready to paint when u walk in the door next.
351stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 02:25 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
Four Eyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Athol
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by 351stroker View Post
Also, from experience. If u have the time, do your own prep work. Is the door u got/getting dent free? Strip the door of all hardware, Hit it with a 220 grit and sand all the shine off of it paying special attention to all edges and corners. If you happen to bare the metal keep a can of etch primer handy to cover it up. Doing prep work saves quite a bit. If u have a shop that will. Ask them for pointers. U may be able to have it ready to paint when u walk in the door next.
I'd suggest 320 grit sandpaper.
__________________
1986 GT with the typical poor boy mods. 3.73s, Hurst short throw, King Cobra Clutch with aluminum quadrant, lowered two inches on Eibach springs, Hopefully adding some heads and a decent intake soon!
Four Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:06 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
351stroker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: The Pas, Mb
Region: Canada
Posts: 443
Quote:
Originally Posted by Four Eyes View Post

I'd suggest 320 grit sandpaper.
220 can be covered up with sealer. 320 to just straight paint it.
351stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:04 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
Four Eyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Athol
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by 351stroker View Post

220 can be covered up with sealer. 320 to just straight paint it.
Very true. Although sealer is just more money to be spent.
__________________
1986 GT with the typical poor boy mods. 3.73s, Hurst short throw, King Cobra Clutch with aluminum quadrant, lowered two inches on Eibach springs, Hopefully adding some heads and a decent intake soon!
Four Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:53 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
351stroker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: The Pas, Mb
Region: Canada
Posts: 443
But we'll worth it on a Mustang.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Well*
351stroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 04:03 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
Four Eyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Athol
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by 351stroker View Post
But we'll worth it on a Mustang.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Well*
Very true. If it's in his budget he should go for it.
__________________
1986 GT with the typical poor boy mods. 3.73s, Hurst short throw, King Cobra Clutch with aluminum quadrant, lowered two inches on Eibach springs, Hopefully adding some heads and a decent intake soon!
Four Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:36 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
94gtconvert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ny
Region: New York
Posts: 753
Update! I am buying a drivers door on Saturday. I spent all week looking on cl and salvage yards for deep forest green drivers doors to no avail. So I am buying a silver one for 100. Any way I figure I can go to my specialty paint shop and have them match it with the gun scanner. I have spray guns and a Giant air compressor so materials are there. Any more tips or can someone walk me through the steps in sanding priming and painting and clear coating that will make it look really good. I have a steady hand and have painted quite a few minor things but like bikes not body panels. Thanks!
94gtconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 07:51 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
Four Eyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Athol
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94gtconvert View Post
Update! I am buying a drivers door on Saturday. I spent all week looking on cl and salvage yards for deep forest green drivers doors to no avail. So I am buying a silver one for 100. Any way I figure I can go to my specialty paint shop and have them match it with the gun scanner. I have spray guns and a Giant air compressor so materials are there. Any more tips or can someone walk me through the steps in sanding priming and painting and clear coating that will make it look really good. I have a steady hand and have painted quite a few minor things but like bikes not body panels. Thanks!
Get some red scotch brite, and do the inner door jambs. Then I like to take the outer door handle off, and the mirror if it comes with them, and Scotch brite those too. Then take some 320 sandpaper on a DA sander, and sand the outer side of the door. Then, clean the door with some kind of prep cleaner like 3812, prep solvent, anything like that. Then hit it with a tack rag to get anything else off, then you'll want to seal the door with sealer. After that dries, you can start your base coat. Spray about 3 coats or until you think it is completely covered. If you can, move the door into the sun to see spots that you might have missed. Then you'll want to start your clear coating process. Get a very nice clear, with a mid temp activator. You'll want to do about 2 lighter coats, an then on your third one, spray it on wet.

Again, you should have the car blended, but hopefully it comes out good!
__________________
1986 GT with the typical poor boy mods. 3.73s, Hurst short throw, King Cobra Clutch with aluminum quadrant, lowered two inches on Eibach springs, Hopefully adding some heads and a decent intake soon!
Four Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 12:25 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
94gtconvert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ny
Region: New York
Posts: 753
After you sand down the door, do you prime it. I know its a stupid question. I filled the tiny dents with finishing puty and want to sand the whole door. What grit do I use to sand the door. Then do I prime it? If so what grit do I sand the primer with?
94gtconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 01:06 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
tc x 4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 3,783
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94gtconvert View Post
After you sand down the door, do you prime it. I know its a stupid question. I filled the tiny dents with finishing puty and want to sand the whole door. What grit do I use to sand the door. Then do I prime it? If so what grit do I sand the primer with?
600
tc x 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 05:30 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
94gtconvert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ny
Region: New York
Posts: 753
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

600
Do I prime it? And what grit before priming?
94gtconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



02:41 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.