interior parts - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-22-2013, 11:37 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
interior parts

Hey so I just picked up a 89 gt vert. Black with tan top and interior. Then I find out that the sand beige interior is pretty much non existent in the aftermarket worldr. So I'm asking anyone have a line on sand beige interior parts? New or used? I know late model resto doesn't have that color.... help?
havhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2013, 10:52 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
Quote:
Originally Posted by havhammer View Post
Hey so I just picked up a 89 gt vert. Black with tan top and interior. Then I find out that the sand beige interior is pretty much non existent in the aftermarket worldr. So I'm asking anyone have a line on sand beige interior parts? New or used? I know late model resto doesn't have that color.... help?
You could buy the new parts in black, spray them in primer, and then spray them in sand Beige. You could probably get the paint from late model resto, American muscle, or cj pony parts.
Old 07-23-2013, 10:56 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Junkyards! I know a place with about 40 foxes everywhere lol. My favorite is the Indy pace car
FortyBrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks. I'm not really a fan of painting the plastic pieces and the few junkyards we have around me don't ever see foxbodys. That's why I'm kinda lost.
Old 07-23-2013, 11:03 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

eBay!!!
Old 07-23-2013, 12:01 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah I looked.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:22 PM   #7
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by FortyBrandon View Post
Junkyards! I know a place with about 40 foxes everywhere lol. My favorite is the Indy pace car
I want to go to that JY if it exists and if it does the dude owning it must not know about this thing called the internet... Tear those things apart, put all the parts up on the evilbay and make a killing. Well minus the ripoff ebay fees these days... still...

As for finding interior parts, your best bet is to find a part out on an online forum classifieds board. Corral, Stangnet, ModdedMustangs, AllFordMustangs, MustangForums etc... I got almost my entire black interior off the Corral for $400 locally. Black is the most desirable color too btw, if you want a color that is not black you might pay less.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 12:26 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Find-a-part.com

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 PM ----------

He's in the country a piece. He has a 70 mach 1 coral color. A 70 mach yellow. A 66 2+2 fastback and loads of only ford stuff. He's been in business since he was 19. He's old now and likes to show off his svt light ing and 2007 roush blue mustang.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT