Upgraded..ish - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-27-2013, 10:31 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
BloodRedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central
Region: Ohio
Posts: 630
Upgraded..ish

Well, as some of you might know, I wrecked my 95 v6 about a month back, finally got all the insurance crap done and found a pretty good deal.
Traded the wrecked 95 with a salvage title and $1100 for a 95 GT with a bunch of goodies..

So far the build list that I know of is:
Cobra bottom end stroked to a 347.
Supposedly h beam rods
Built up aode with a manual valvebody
8.8 rear with locker and 3.73 gears
Fluidyne big radiator
And tuned.

its got its issues, gotta fix minor gas leak at the tank, pretty sure the seal at the filler neck is the culprit. Has a couple small annoyances like the passenger door outside handle is detached, the interior has a couple rough panels..
The main things that need done is there's a grind coming from the passenger side front wheel area, I wanna say the brakes need redone because it shudders a bit slowing down, and the trans cooler line at the radiator has a small leak, gotsta get some thread tape on that.

Other than that its a good car, fast as hell.. sucks major in the rain, shifted into second a little bit ago taking off from a stop light and the *** end kicked out with little to no throttle lol

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Oh, has a mild cam, and e7? Heads as well.
BloodRedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-27-2013, 10:39 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus
 
Adogg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: Massachusetts
Posts: 1,499
Damn that a pretty good build list you got going there, I love my 94 gt!!! And yes the do suck in the rain, I would recommend getting yourself a winter car if you think it is bad in the rain you should see it in the snow.(if you have bad winters). Also post some pics of that bad boy!!! What do you have for an exhaust?
__________________
Don't hate....... appreciate
Adogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:02 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
BloodRedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central
Region: Ohio
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adogg View Post
Damn that a pretty good build list you got going there, I love my 94 gt!!! And yes the do suck in the rain, I would recommend getting yourself a winter car if you think it is bad in the rain you should see it in the snow.(if you have bad winters). Also post some pics of that bad boy!!! What do you have for an exhaust?
Yeah, the guy I bought it off wasn't exactly the most upfront but you can learn a lot about a car just driving it on the highway.. lol
According to him, all the things he's done to the car has been done in the last 750 miles.
Its got 114xxx miles, does have a rebuilt title because of someone backing into it in a parkinglot I guess?

Right now the exhaust is straight 2 1/2" pipes from headers back and a set of shorty headers.. sounds ok for now. I'm going to do any mechanical problems before I worry about more upgrades.

Pics will be up in just a minute. Its yellow with black racing stripes.
BloodRedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-27-2013, 11:07 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
BloodRedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central
Region: Ohio
Posts: 630
Click image for larger version

Name:	downloadfile-11.jpeg
Views:	207
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	120907



Click image for larger version

Name:	downloadfile-17.jpeg
Views:	155
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	120908
BloodRedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:07 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
BloodRedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central
Region: Ohio
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodRedStang View Post
...wheels gotta go! Lol little skinny things in the back end..
BloodRedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:38 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
xxPIKExx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ft Lauderdale
Region: Florida
Posts: 450
Those look like the v6 rims. Did he do an engine swap?
xxPIKExx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:41 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Welcome to the gt club. She'll get to being a beauty in no time
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 12:01 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
BloodRedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central
Region: Ohio
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxPIKExx View Post
Those look like the v6 rims. Did he do an engine swap?
No, its a factory gt. Idk the story on the rims.. prolly just the cheapest ones he could find.. lol

I'm trying to find a set of matte silver svt cobras for it. But that's not priority.

---------- Post added at 01:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
Welcome to the gt club. She'll get to being a beauty in no time
Haha thanks man. It'll take some work. lol I don't think I'm gonna paint it.. it reminds me of bumblebee from the transformers other than bumblebee being a camaro.. and I liked that car better all beat up. It showed character. I think I'm just going to fix the little bit of rust on the trunk behind the license plate and let it ride.. keep tinkering with the drivetrain and suspension and leave the body to show the life its had.
BloodRedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 06:20 PM   #9
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,592
What do you mean by "Cobra bottom end?" The Cobra had the same bottom end as the GT did, only the HCI was changed. I'd be leery on it having H beams too and even being stroked unless you have receipts. If the dude told you "Cobra bottom end" I'd be VERY wary because he's either an idiot or trying to pull a fast one.

At any rate, trading the wrecked car and $1100 is a good deal for a clean 95 GT no matter how you cut it. Hope you have good luck with it and let us know how it goes. Get some 4.10s in there and a good stall converter on that auto and you should have a LOT of fun with it.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 06:38 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
BloodRedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central
Region: Ohio
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
What do you mean by "Cobra bottom end?" The Cobra had the same bottom end as the GT did, only the HCI was changed. I'd be leery on it having H beams too and even being stroked unless you have receipts. If the dude told you "Cobra bottom end" I'd be VERY wary because he's either an idiot or trying to pull a fast one.

At any rate, trading the wrecked car and $1100 is a good deal for a clean 95 GT no matter how you cut it. Hope you have good luck with it and let us know how it goes. Get some 4.10s in there and a good stall converter on that auto and you should have a LOT of fun with it.
Yeah, ill eventually yank the motor apart, he had a build sheet and some reciepts, he said the block was from a cobra, I thought they were the same but I wasn't sure.

I think it is at least stroked because its got more low end than some of the gts I've driven.
The trans is aggravating lol I gotta get a ratchet shifter in there soon or I'm going to end up skipping neutral and blow the trans...
Gotta get a passenger front wheel hub/bearing, new rotors and pads for the front, and probably a new gas tank filler neck grommet tomorrow.
Then it should just be check this, tighten that to have it safe to drive on the track Friday.
BloodRedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 06:50 PM   #11
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,592
Maybe he meant Cobra top end? The GT40 stuff turns the 5.0 into a torque monster from what it is with the GT stuff. Anyway sounds like you have a plan, the pushrod 5.0 is one of the greatest if not THE greatest platform to build from in recent memory. You can do anything you want. I'd probably still have one if not for it being SO easy to pass emissions with OBDII around here. If I ever get another one it'll be a Cobra so I can get collector (no inspection) insurance on it or wait till the 94s become 25 years old so I can register one as as classic.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:00 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
BloodRedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central
Region: Ohio
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Maybe he meant Cobra top end? The GT40 stuff turns the 5.0 into a torque monster from what it is with the GT stuff. Anyway sounds like you have a plan, the pushrod 5.0 is one of the greatest if not THE greatest platform to build from in recent memory. You can do anything you want. I'd probably still have one if not for it being SO easy to pass emissions with OBDII around here. If I ever get another one it'll be a Cobra so I can get collector (no inspection) insurance on it or wait till the 94s become 25 years old so I can register one as as classic.
I've got no emissions to worry about lol..

He said it has e7 heads? What are they from?
BloodRedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:04 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
McNassty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 600
Does it have 4.6 GT badges? And the e7 heads are alright but the Cobra heads are GT40's
McNassty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 08:05 PM   #14
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,592
E7 heads are the stock heads that came on all 5.0 HO pushrods minus the Cobras and the Explorers. And they are complete trash. They DO make great boat anchors or doorstops but that's about it. NO idea why someone would put them back on a stroker unless they ran out of money. It'll have a lot of grunt until about 4500 ish RPM and promptly fall flat on its face. If it truly is a 347 stroker in there, a good HCI will pick up at LEAST 100 horsepower to the wheels if not more.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 08:23 PM   #15
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
E7 heads are the stock heads that came on all 5.0 HO pushrods minus the Cobras and the Explorers. And they are complete trash. They DO make great boat anchors or doorstops but that's about it. NO idea why someone would put them back on a stroker unless they ran out of money. It'll have a lot of grunt until about 4500 ish RPM and promptly fall flat on its face. If it truly is a 347 stroker in there, a good HCI will pick up at LEAST 100 horsepower to the wheels if not more.
Hehehe door stops now I know what to do with mine! I've got a 93 cobra and I love it best motor I've ever had!
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:01 PM   #16
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,592
That GT40 motor they come stock with is no joke. Think of it like a PI motor but with a ****LOAD of low end. Seen dudes run 12s with the stock long block in there, faster than that with a simple cam swap/tune and they're the perfect car to slap a fuel system/supercharger on and have a 450whp street car with perfect driving manners and 24mpg.

God dammit, I almost want to go trade mine for a 94/95 again or go find the dude who I sold my 95 to... ugh... lol.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:24 PM   #17
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
That GT40 motor they come stock with is no joke. Think of it like a PI motor but with a ****LOAD of low end. Seen dudes run 12s with the stock long block in there, faster than that with a simple cam swap/tune and they're the perfect car to slap a fuel system/supercharger on and have a 450whp street car with perfect driving manners and 24mpg.

God dammit, I almost want to go trade mine for a 94/95 again or go find the dude who I sold my 95 to... ugh... lol.
I'm on the verge of selling my 93 cobra but idk.. I may be moving to Colorado and at that point I would probably have no choice..
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:26 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
BloodRedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central
Region: Ohio
Posts: 630
He said they're ported and polished e7s.. idk, where are the casting marks to look for to verify?

Its got pull all the way to the rev limiter so idk.

Me and my girls brother are gonna tune it a bit this week after we replace some stuff, it definately isn't tuned properly.
BloodRedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:28 PM   #19
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodRedStang View Post
He said they're ported and polished e7s.. idk, where are the casting marks to look for to verify?

Its got pull all the way to the rev limiter so idk.

Me and my girls brother are gonna tune it a bit this week after we replace some stuff, it definately isn't tuned properly.
That wouldn't be bad I guess just for the price of a pp if buy new heads
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:52 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
BloodRedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central
Region: Ohio
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac View Post

That wouldn't be bad I guess just for the price of a pp if buy new heads
I'm prolly gonna keep my eyes out for a good set of gt40p's or maybe trickflows if I come across a good deal.
BloodRedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:29 PM   #21
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac View Post
That wouldn't be bad I guess just for the price of a pp if buy new heads
No, E7s are garbage no matter how you cut it. There is not enough to work with even for the best porter. I mean yeah they can be made to flow OK but nothing in the same league as a box stock TFS head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodRedStang View Post
I'm prolly gonna keep my eyes out for a good set of gt40p's or maybe trickflows if I come across a good deal.
If you truly have a 347 in there the smallest head I would get would be a Twedge head. Don't even look at GT40s in that case.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:58 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
Billymich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 861
E7TE heads, they are kind-of crap lol but if they are ported and polished then they are decent flowing 40lbs heads

The E7TEs were stock on the 5.0's for quite a while I'm guessing he wasn't lying about the type of heads, you wouldn't be able to tell if they were ported unless you take them off. As scotty said, they don't flow enough air for 302ci engine let alone a 347ci one. Get some nice Alum heads when you get the chance.
Billymich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:37 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
BloodRedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central
Region: Ohio
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billymich View Post
E7TE heads, they are kind-of crap lol but if they are ported and polished then they are decent flowing 40lbs heads

The E7TEs were stock on the 5.0's for quite a while I'm guessing he wasn't lying about the type of heads, you wouldn't be able to tell if they were ported unless you take them off. As scotty said, they don't flow enough air for 302ci engine let alone a 347ci one. Get some nice Alum heads when you get the chance.
Right on, I was looking at twisted wedges, something that can really breath.

Do you guys know any numbers or casting marks and their locations so I can look these heads over and find out what they actually are?

Is there any way to tell if its a 347 without tearing into it and doing a bunch of measuring?
BloodRedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:54 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
Billymich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 861
Dyno test would give you an idea
Billymich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:03 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
BloodRedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central
Region: Ohio
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billymich View Post
Dyno test would give you an idea
that's too fancy lol
I'm considering ditching the efi and put a carb setup on.. it'd be a breeze to street tune
BloodRedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:16 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
Billymich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodRedStang View Post
that's too fancy lol
I'm considering ditching the efi and put a carb setup on.. it'd be a breeze to street tune
There is more to doing that swap than most people think. You will lose some top end power if you're lucky gain a little more torque. Unless you are experienced with carb tuning I'd advise against it
Billymich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:21 AM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
BloodRedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central
Region: Ohio
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billymich View Post

There is more to doing that swap than most people think. You will lose some top end power if you're lucky gain a little more torque. Unless you are experienced with carb tuning I'd advise against it
I know more about tuning carbs than fuel injection..that's for sure. And any questions I have about carbs, I can just go ask my mom lol

But, for now, I'm just gonna do what I can to tune it better and try to dial it in more.
Being that its not obd2, any tips to tuning this thing? Is there tuners available without a standalone ecu?
BloodRedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:35 AM   #28
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodRedStang View Post
I know more about tuning carbs than fuel injection..that's for sure. And any questions I have about carbs, I can just go ask my mom lol

But, for now, I'm just gonna do what I can to tune it better and try to dial it in more.
Being that its not obd2, any tips to tuning this thing? Is there tuners available without a standalone ecu?
Carburators or a low carb diet?

MA! What jet do I need for this thing??!! MA!!! The meatloaf!!!
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:41 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
BloodRedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central
Region: Ohio
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post

Carburators or a low carb diet?

MA! What jet do I need for this thing??!! MA!!! The meatloaf!!!
haha, carberators. she built engines and drag raced for years til she was in a near fatal wreck. nowadays she just drives fast and has me work on her cars lol
BloodRedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:24 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
BloodRedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central
Region: Ohio
Posts: 630
So today I Replaced the passenger front wheel hub/bearing, both front rotors, and brake pads.
I redid the trans cooler fittings at the radiator and topped off the tranny fluid.

Checked all the fluids and did a little bit to try to tune it.

She's riding a lot better now, now to get a new maf because the one I had was screwed.. if I plug it in it won't even idle. And were gonna prolly advance the timing a bit tomoro.

All in all, she's doing pretty good and should be ready for the track Friday, fingers crossed.
BloodRedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 09:56 PM   #31
Staff
Regular
Staff
 
scottydsntknow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: JB MDL
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 16,592
Set the timing to 14 degrees advanced and run 93 octane. Those E7 heads are REALLY plugging up your motor though, don't expect to set the world on fire.
__________________
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:18 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
Billymich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
Region: Illinois
Posts: 861
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Set the timing to 14 degrees advanced and run 93 octane. Those E7 heads are REALLY plugging up your motor though, don't expect to set the world on fire.
All 5.0s are different some can handle 14+* adv, some cant even handle 12* with premium fuel, just take it slow and keep an ear open for pinging.
Billymich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 10:37 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
BloodRedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central
Region: Ohio
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Set the timing to 14 degrees advanced and run 93 octane. Those E7 heads are REALLY plugging up your motor though, don't expect to set the world on fire.
I'm setting my expectations low.
First thing is I need a maf stat.. the one I have is toast, if I plug it in the car won't even idle, without it plugged in it runs fine, but its running rich as hell and it bogs a bit starting out in 1st.
BloodRedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:01 AM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
BloodRedStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Central
Region: Ohio
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodRedStang View Post

I'm setting my expectations low.
First thing is I need a maf stat.. the one I have is toast, if I plug it in the car won't even idle, without it plugged in it runs fine, but its running rich as hell and it bogs a bit starting out in 1st.
Soo, bought a maf (got the wrong one, got confused in my research) advanced the timing a bit (can't tell ya what degree.. there's no marks on my harmonic balancer. Started running 92-93 octane in it. And found out with the maf its running lean.. and cylinder 8 isn't firing right all the time. Pretty sure we figured that out..

I'm gonna get a maf and injectors out of a 99-04 v6 (21lbs) and see how they do.
BloodRedStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



08:18 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.