1995 5.0 ranger help please - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-14-2013, 09:06 PM   #1
Region: Kentucky
1995 5.0 ranger help please

alright I need you mustang guys help I have a 302 that came out of a 1995 gt I didnt want to go to a truck forum to ask these questions because they are more worried about 4x4 then anything but this 302 is going into my ranger its going to be carbed what is some popular mods yall have done that make some good power I am going to gt40p heads a high rise intake and running a holley 750 on it for now but what are my options for cams and other internals to help me get the most out of this motor? and which manual transmission should i go with a t-5 or t-56 this will be built for drag i just want yalls opinion.
Ronnysbray is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT