Throttle body question pls !! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 10-08-2013, 08:05 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Throttle body question pls !!

Ok i am shopping a lots and with all the research for this winter i will put on headers , and a too kit i havent decided which one yet ! I looked up anderson motorsport kit 1 and kit 2 looks really nice with that dyno proof sheet ! But i am not hurry either i ve got all winter so its give me time to take the right decision ! Or maybe i should buy my stuff one by one once in a while to get good price the probleme is i dont know what fit with what and to make the perfect combo ! I want to be in the 330 rwhp ! Any sugestion r welcome for now its completly bone stock only a 373 gear and bbk exaust !
Question one might sound stupid but i just dont know !
: why they r saling spacer with throttle body some times ? And whitout spacer will it be a direct bolt on ?
: i looked up bbf website and i found a maf 75 mm with option 24 pound injectors ,this mean if i put these 2 wont need a tune ?

Tks ! For helping me
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-898506348.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	242.3 KB
ID:	131850  
Frenchstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2013, 12:55 PM   #2
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Could not read any of that... all I got was you want to be around 330whp. HCI will get you there. Supercharger will get you there for the same money plus another 70 or so whp.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:05 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
I did nt know that i can put on a super charge like that without changing anything else ! Now i make me think a lot ! Bery interesting tks for that i will check it out for sure !!!
Frenchstang is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT