Mustang parts - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-20-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Mustang parts

Are there any places that sell parts that have good Black Friday sales?
1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-20-2013, 07:07 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Region: Massachusetts
All of them will have some sort of sale, I would look into American muscle if you have not already
Old 11-20-2013, 07:23 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Yea lookout for AmericanMuscle for Black Friday, than again on cyber Monday, word is there gonna have some nice sales going on!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-21-2013, 08:30 AM   #4
Staff
Regular
Staff

UPR has christmas sales every year, its a good time to get ahold of a complete front K member/coilover setup. IIRC it was $599 last year which is $100 off I believe. Lightest and best drag racing setup out there IMO.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:14 AM   #5
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1990 View Post
Are there any places that sell parts that have good Black Friday sales?
Quote:
Originally Posted by v8pony View Post
Yea lookout for AmericanMuscle for Black Friday, than again on cyber Monday, word is there gonna have some nice sales going on!
Definitely keeps you eye's peeled! We'll be having a Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale. I can't give any details, but it's going to be a good sale for sure!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:20 AM   #6
Staff
Regular
Staff

Best time to do shopping is Cyber Monday. Ppl who go out for Black Friday... I tried it once. Once. My opinion of humanity was permanently lowered a LOT after that one time and I'm not joking about that either. And if you watch the news stories it seems someone dies every year from being trampled or some other injury sustanied by the herds of human cattle "consumers" (hate that word) that are trying to save a few bucks to get some chinese made trash that'll stop working in 6 months anyway.

Cyber Monday... I got a $500 tablet last year for $220 and a bunch of other stuff off Amazon, Best Buy, Newegg, Overstock etc... etc... from the comfort of my own *** in my own recliner at home without some fat cow slamming into me because blu-ray players are $25 and she has to get to them before the other pig knocking someone else over coming from the other direction.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
Old 11-21-2013, 12:12 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Best time to do shopping is Cyber Monday. Ppl who go out for Black Friday... I tried it once. Once. My opinion of humanity was permanently lowered a LOT after that one time and I'm not joking about that either. And if you watch the news stories it seems someone dies every year from being trampled or some other injury sustanied by the herds of human cattle "consumers" (hate that word) that are trying to save a few bucks to get some chinese made trash that'll stop working in 6 months anyway.

Cyber Monday... I got a $500 tablet last year for $220 and a bunch of other stuff off Amazon, Best Buy, Newegg, Overstock etc... etc... from the comfort of my own *** in my own recliner at home without some fat cow slamming into me because blu-ray players are $25 and she has to get to them before the other pig knocking someone else over coming from the other direction.
Hahah that last bit made my day haha
DustyStang306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:07 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Best time to do shopping is Cyber Monday. Ppl who go out for Black Friday... I tried it once. Once. My opinion of humanity was permanently lowered a LOT after that one time and I'm not joking about that either. And if you watch the news stories it seems someone dies every year from being trampled or some other injury sustanied by the herds of human cattle "consumers" (hate that word) that are trying to save a few bucks to get some chinese made trash that'll stop working in 6 months anyway. Cyber Monday... I got a $500 tablet last year for $220 and a bunch of other stuff off Amazon, Best Buy, Newegg, Overstock etc... etc... from the comfort of my own *** in my own recliner at home without some fat cow slamming into me because blu-ray players are $25 and she has to get to them before the other pig knocking someone else over coming from the other direction.
+1
Damn material zombies
Varasios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 02:16 PM   #9
Road Trip!

Region: California
Sites always crash on cyber Monday lol
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 07:55 PM   #10
Staff
Regular
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolPwny View Post
Sites always crash on cyber Monday lol
****ty sites crash on Cyber Monday. I was on a ton last year and none had issues.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:57 PM   #11
Road Trip!

Region: California
Imma start laughing if AM crashes lol
Or ME
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 09:58 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
I can't wait, I wonder what the chances of them putting heads on sale are. I'm defiantly buying gears rims and control arms.
94gtconvert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 10:11 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
I live near a summit racing store and i know they have tons of in store specials. Open box items always around with nothing wrong for dirt cheap, deals on those parts are even further discounted generally on black friday.
87LX306 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT