Mustang Evolution Forum banner

BBK fuel rail kit....YES OR NO?

863 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  scottydsntknow 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

I am in the middle of installing the Explorer GT-40 intake on my '89 GT. I pulled everything off and although it is going slow, it is coming apart well. While it is apart I am cleaning everything up, powder coating valve covers, replacing all old worn stuff. I am starting to assemble some stuff on the GT-40 lower intake. I never want to have to pull all this crap off again!

I figure now is a good time to replace the fuel injectors & rails. My old ones look pretty beat up.

I was just about to to order from American Muscle the BBK fuel rail kit & pressure regulator. I am hearing conflicting opinions. Some say it is well made and fits perfectly with no mods, others say it leaks horribly. I only want to do this once and budget is an issue.

Opinions.......

#3 ·
Stockers will support as much as the stock block will take pretty much. I would not put BBK anything on my car in relation to the fuel system.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.