Mustang Evolution Forum banner

93 mustang

1K views 19 replies 3 participants last post by  Roguestang 
#1 ·
I have a 93 mustang and want to get a bigger air mass sensor and throttle body will it give it more power?

#6 ·
I would consider heads and intake for sure along with MA and TB. Depending on your budget you could get a descent set of GT40s or you could get some higher end heads AFR 165 or Tfs170. I have the TFS 170

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#10 ·
I just bought the trick flow top end kit. Very pleased with it.91 lx with no smog 3.73 and all the other stuff. Car used to have a S/C unfortunately I sold it to buy a boat that I sold 2 years ago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Mustang Evolution mobile app

#16 ·
Corral.net has some great deals. But if you can't find anything like that, look into some gt40 heads and intake. You'll want to do the springs and rockers since you've got an aftermarket cam, but you can usually find the parts cheap, and there is a noticeable gain of power.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

Or, look for a used vortech kit around that price range. You'll make streetable power all day and it'll be very reliable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.