How do they Look ??? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-21-2014, 09:21 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
How do they Look ???

Just finished painting & Blacking Out my 94 Mustang Stock Tail Lights. S0...........
How do they look for a DIY Job ???
Hellish Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2014, 09:23 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Still can't figure out how to get a pic in with my text. There's pics in "View My Pictures."
Old 06-21-2014, 09:37 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Not sure how to on the computer but if you download the app on your phone its pretty easy.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Mustang Evolution mobile app
hd85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-21-2014, 09:46 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I'm old fashion I guess. I don't care for Hi-Tech Phones with Internet, Cameras, Video, Texting, etc... To me a phone is something you use to call someone. That being said, I guess I No Download The App. As you can see I can barely use a computer as I can't even figure out how to get a pic in my text. Just not a Hi-Tech Person.
Old 06-21-2014, 10:12 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

oh i see someone will probably know how

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Mustang Evolution mobile app
hd85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 07:05 AM   #6
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
You attach images, its an icon right in the reply section. Or you can just host them all to photobucket and just link them like I usually do.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 04:59 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Keeps asking me for a URL. Have no idea what a URL is. I keep trying to do it from pics on my computer & there's no #'s or anything. Just says jpeg is all.
Old 06-23-2014, 05:10 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Wish they'd make this simple with a "BROWSE" & "UPLOAD" like every other picture thing I've ever seen. Have never ran into a program asking me for a URL before.
Sure wish I could figure it out as I don't like photo bucket all that much.
Lights are on the car now & I think it looks pretty good so far. Still have to paint the License Plate Bezel Black, have the back bumper repainted (Clear Coat Peeling) & add "MUSTANG GT" Lettering to the rear bumper to finish the look of the rear end.
I've added a couple pics with the lights on the car in case anyone's interested.
Old 06-23-2014, 07:47 PM   #9
Staff
Regular
Staff

There is an "insert image" icon right above where you write your reply.

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
Old 06-24-2014, 02:42 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Yes Scotty...I see the Icon. Every time I click on it ...it asks me for a URL. Why doesn't it open & say "BROWSE" like every other program that uploads pictures? When you add pics to the View My Pictures it opens & says "Browse" but doesn't do that when you click the Insert Image Icon when trying to add a photo to your text message. Instead it says...Enter a URL. I don't even know what a URL is. But I know how to Click Browse & add a photo like it should be. Not everyone on this site is 20-30 years old & grew up with computers. I can't figure it out. Wife can't figure it out. My 12 year old can't figure it out. That tells me this should be made easier with the Standard "BROWSE" to find the pic you want to insert.
It wouldn't be so bad if I clicked on one of my pics & it gave me a URL # or whatever a URL is to enter...but it gives me nothing that says it's a URL. If i just knew what a URL was it might help.
Old 06-24-2014, 05:17 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Google it

'URL'

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Varasios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2014, 03:49 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Obviously NOBODY KNOWS what a URL is. All they know is there's something called a URL.
At this point I lost interest in posting pics in my text. If someone wants to see the pics they can use the "View My Pictures". I was just trying to be helpful to others who might want to try to do 94-95 Tail Lights. They came out pretty darn good IMO. I always prefer advice on a project from someone who's actually done the same thing before. Too many people have read something once or heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend & then spread the info that's really not good info at all. I was one of those people who got a lot of bad advice & it cost me much more then it should have because I had to re-do what they told me to do.
Now I'm picky who I take advice from. When I ask a question I wait for someone like Scotty to reply before I'll buy anything.
Old 06-24-2014, 05:02 PM   #13
Staff
Regular
Staff

Click "go advanced" scroll to bottom, manage attachments. Done.

I also have a VERY hard time believing a 12 yr old can't figure out how to work the internets lol.

Also, as I said, you can make a photobucket account (google it), upload all the pics you want like you said, (browse/upload) and then click on your pic and the bottom right will give you 4 links to copy/paste into a forum reply. This is a hyperlink that makes the pic appear. You want the bottom of the 4 links for forums.

Old 06-24-2014, 06:21 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

posting pics

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT