What scanned code is this? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 12-04-2014, 05:05 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Question What scanned code is this?

Hey everyone,

Just finally got a OBD I scanner from my local parts store and finally got around to scanning my car for codes. I received and "all good" during the KOEO test but when I performed my KOER test I got something. I think the code was "94" but im not sure. I attached a video so ya'll can watch and hopefully help me out on what code exactly that it is. I know Almost Stock is probably going to comment lol but I need some older gearheads to help me out since im not so good with reading this scanner. Also sorry in advance for the video getting cut off short, my cell phone wouldnt allow me to send a longer video lol. Thanks in Advance!,

Antonio
Attached Files
antnvlz1294 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2014, 06:18 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Wow...I have to say "Almost Stock" along with Grumpy GT & Scotty are the 3 best people on here to get advice from. Almost Stock has just about every diagram & spec sheet for Mustangs known to man. All I can say is when I get info from Almost Stock I know it came from a good source & I can pretty much count on it being correct. If he does comment on your issue you might want to try what he says anyway.
There's a lot of people on here who give advice who simply heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend, etc... & have no real experience. I've been steered wrong by those people several times so now I wait for answers from about 5-6 people that I've found on here that really do have the 1st hand experience & knowledge.
Just saying...you might not want to cut your nose off to spite your face...as Almost Stock is a great resource when it comes to Mustangs.
Hellish Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2014, 09:50 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by antnvlz1294 View Post
Hey everyone,

Just finally got a OBD I scanner from my local parts store and finally got around to scanning my car for codes. I received and "all good" during the KOEO test but when I performed my KOER test I got something. I think the code was "94" but im not sure. I attached a video so ya'll can watch and hopefully help me out on what code exactly that it is. I know Almost Stock is probably going to comment lol but I need some older gearheads to help me out since im not so good with reading this scanner. Also sorry in advance for the video getting cut off short, my cell phone wouldnt allow me to send a longer video lol. Thanks in Advance!,

Antonio
I don't think there are that many people on here older than I am ... I'm 67

Hellish Horse Thanks for the complement.
ALMOST STOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2014, 03:53 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

You're welcome....It's well deserved !!!
Old 12-08-2014, 05:25 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALMOST STOCK View Post
I don't think there are that many people on here older than I am ... I'm 67

Hellish Horse Thanks for the complement.
67 but has great taste with the foxbody. Your car has always been one of my favorites.
Bigshow14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 06:19 PM   #6
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
I haven't seen grumpy cat in awhile. Has anyone else?

05 Gt Premium Performance White, flowmaster outlaws, Jlt Series 3, Bama 91r tune
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 11:35 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Haven't talked to him in about 3 months now. Last time I did I P.M.'d him & he said he hadn't been feeling well lately. Hope he's doing OK.
Old 12-09-2014, 07:55 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigshow14 View Post
67 but has great taste with the foxbody. Your car has always been one of my favorites.
Thank you very much.
ALMOST STOCK is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT