Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Headlights

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  94_2valves 
#1 ·
Hello,
Anyone know of a good source for Gt. or cobra headlights and turn signals for 94-98?? Seems like most are just cheaply made

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

#2 ·
These are the best ones available for 94-98 without question. I had the chrome (discontinued) ones on my 98 and the quality, fit, finish and performance is tops.

They come with a harness and relays that is fully plug and play, you just have to wire it up and plug the blue plug into your driver's side headlight plug to control them and boom. Easy.

https://www.amazon.com/Depo-330-1120PXAS2-Headlight-Projector-Assembly/dp/B005XRQF1I

For side markers... OEM. I know its not what you want to hear but every single aftermarket one I've tried or seen tried fits like crap and the rubber falls off.

For those headlights, pair them with HIR 9011/9012 bulbs. You have to mod one tab and they fit in the 9005/9006 sockets. They are damn near as bright as OEM HIDs, much brighter than the pile of **** chinese "plug and play" (kensun, ebay etc...) kits and no having to do any extra wiring or hide ballasts.

Third Generation Halogen Infrared (HIR) - HIR1 ( 9011 )

Third Generation Halogen Infrared (HIR) - HIR2 ( 9012 ) - 12.8V 55W - PX22D

How to Modify HIR bulb bases

Attachments

#4 ·
Yes both sides. Yeah no need to retrofit, just dont' put HIDs in them, they are not set up for HID but the HIR bulbs work awesome.

OEM if you buy new is that price for the side markers IIRC but you can find good ones in any yard or on ebay or wherever for way less in good shape.

Also get the lisle headlight adjuster tool, its worth the $20 or so for the 94-98 lights and adjusting them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.