Need some help guys/gals - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-26-2009, 11:06 AM   #36
Titus Wadicus
Regular

Region: Ohio
Send a message via Yahoo to svtlx
Re: Need some help guys/gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by xspektrex View Post
As I am new to the "Newer Mustang Styles" (crappy if u ask me...i hate modular) I would not be the best person to ask. My knowledge resides within the fox-bodies and sn95's. Any questions about those i can answer
looks like i will have a start a thread then....and enlist everyones help
svtlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2009, 05:34 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Send a message via AIM to USMC Roush Send a message via MSN to USMC Roush

Thanks for the props SVTlx, i love the car i just got lucky is how i see it for getting that car, but yes it is sweet and once i'm done with it it'll be even sweeter just gotta get home and start the project, i will of course in 2010 keep the updates going on what all i'm doing to it. I love the LX's though always liked the Fox Body GT's

United States Marine Corp OIF/OEF 2009 - 2010 - Yellow 2003 Cobra: RAI, BBK mid headers, 2.81 pulley, BBK o/r X pipe, Borla Stinger Exhast, cross drilled and slotted front/rear rotors...next thing to come is color matched calipers. (still needs to be installed but it's waiting for me)
USMC Roush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:54 PM   #38
Titus Wadicus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC Roush View Post
Thanks for the props SVTlx, i love the car i just got lucky is how i see it for getting that car, but yes it is sweet and once i'm done with it it'll be even sweeter just gotta get home and start the project, i will of course in 2010 keep the updates going on what all i'm doing to it. I love the LX's though always liked the Fox Body GT's
i think ima throw a cheap stock motor in my coupe and sell it to finance my 03 clone project...pushrod power though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2009, 05:56 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

not going to S/C it i take it by meaning pushrod power

United States Marine Corp OIF/OEF 2009 - 2010 - Yellow 2003 Cobra: RAI, BBK mid headers, 2.81 pulley, BBK o/r X pipe, Borla Stinger Exhast, cross drilled and slotted front/rear rotors...next thing to come is color matched calipers. (still needs to be installed but it's waiting for me)
Old 02-26-2009, 06:01 PM   #40
Titus Wadicus
Regular

im wanna take everything outa my coupe...and i mean everything...and put it in a 99-03 v6 stang. i got a blown 308 w/11lbs of boost currently. i guessetimate it's 420 @ the wheels. so to answer your question...yea, its gonna b s/c. i will do 351 roller if i can find headers to fit..saleen did, so i should too.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:06 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

well i have a 351, no charge, just taking up room in my garage back home

Old 02-26-2009, 06:10 PM   #42
Titus Wadicus
Regular

i appreciate it alot dude..but im in ohio...i got '96 351 my buddy gave me. itsa roller. but it depends on how hard it will be for me to find a blower mounting plate for the 351. if not i will just stick with my 308...it's got less than 1500mi. i dont drive it that often.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:29 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

alrighty, well i'll ship it, i just want it gone so if you know anyone, let me know, it's a 351M and it's a nice engine, it's got 170,000 miles on it but i rebuilt it for the intresting in putting it in something then i joined the Marine Corp and that went down the drain so it's just sitting in my garage.

It has:

Offenhauser High Rise intake
Lunati Cam - .550 intake .550 exhaust
Pete Jackson timing gears
Roller Rockers
Dual Valve Springs
Titanium Pushrods
Forged Crank
ALL new bearings and seals
400 Heads (cast iron)
all new freeze plugs

Old 02-26-2009, 06:49 PM   #44
Titus Wadicus
Regular

Quote:
alrighty, well i'll ship it, i just want it gone so if you know anyone, let me know, it's a 351M and it's a nice engine, it's got 170,000 miles on it but i rebuilt it for the intresting in putting it in something then i joined the Marine Corp and that went down the drain so it's just sitting in my garage.

It has:

Roller Rockers
Dual Valve Springs
Titanium Pushrods
Forged Crank
400 Heads (cast iron)
all new freeze plugs
wtf yo? u better put that **** on craigs list and not give it away... im not a modified fan..but there are alota ppl that are.. especially guys that are restoring 70's stuff. put it on craigslist and get a couple dollars out of it...i would feel like im stealing from u anyway. not to mention.. i prefer the windors..closer to 302's and i can reuse parts i already bought... but definatley sell it.. u can but something cool for your cobra with it.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:15 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

It has:

Roller Rockers
Dual Valve Springs
Titanium Pushrods
Forged Crank
400 Heads (cast iron)
all new freeze plugs
it's also got 2 rare carbs on it.... Holley 660 center Squirters awesome carbs. I've thought about selling it and honestly, i've put it in the paper and on a few sites but no hits and i'm honestly just tired at looking at it... i'd take 500 for it though... i mean, i figure it's nothing special, i have alot tied up in it but just sick of looking at it... when i'm home

Old 02-26-2009, 07:29 PM   #46
Titus Wadicus
Regular

Quote:
it's also got 2 rare carbs on it.... Holley 660 center Squirters awesome carbs. I've thought about selling it and honestly, i've put it in the paper and on a few sites but no hits and i'm honestly just tired at looking at it... i'd take 500 for it though... i mean, i figure it's nothing special, i have alot tied up in it but just sick of looking at it... when i'm home
put it on craigslist.... just keep reposting it till it sells... its free to post. be patient..u been sitting on it this long, someone will want it. it may take a lil to get rid of it, so many ppl are without work right now it's unreal.. and with wut we do requires quite a bit of disposable income, most ppl right now r tryn to just keep a roof over there head. but if u give it away to someone u dont know.. u will see it for sale later,,lol.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:12 AM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to xspektrex Send a message via MSN to xspektrex Send a message via Yahoo to xspektrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by svtlx View Post
put it on craigslist.... just keep reposting it till it sells... its free to post. be patient..u been sitting on it this long, someone will want it. it may take a lil to get rid of it, so many ppl are without work right now it's unreal.. and with wut we do requires quite a bit of disposable income, most ppl right now r tryn to just keep a roof over there head. but if u give it away to someone u dont know.. u will see it for sale later,,lol.

not true bro...! If he shipped it to me i would gladly put it in a project car that would make it proud. My best bro has 4cars (falcon,GT,LX,and one mo) that his 351M would proudly power. If you seriously dont want to sell it or get tired of trying to sell it lemme know and I'll hit you with an address.

*MSD-Ignition*H-Pipe*Shortie BBK Headers*40-Series Flowies*8.8" Rear*3.27 Gears*C4*Stock T-Handle*
xspektrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 09:34 AM   #48
Titus Wadicus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by xspektrex View Post
not true bro...! If he shipped it to me i would gladly put it in a project car that would make it proud. My best bro has 4cars (falcon,GT,LX,and one mo) that his 351M would proudly power. If you seriously dont want to sell it or get tired of trying to sell it lemme know and I'll hit you with an address.
hello...i said someone he dont know...he clearly knows both of us, dont you think? you better p.m. him then, cause he wants it gone

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > 1979-2015 Mustang GT || Tech and Talk > 1979-1995 Mustang GT