****? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > ME Site Help & Announcements



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-16-2005, 12:39 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
chips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 65
Send a message via AIM to chips
****?

hey, why is the word **** censored? whats the deal, it wasnt censored a couple days ago.

censorship is gay
__________________
Quote:
the only reason Dr. Dre produced "The Chronic" because the bible tells you to smoke lots of pot, and Oedipus used to blaze with the makers of Aqua Fresh tooth paste.
chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-16-2005, 12:46 AM   #2
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Working on something where the user can choose if they want words to be censored or not

Until then if you see **** its censored just because
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 02:02 AM   #3
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Censorship is now optional

Go to UserCp > Edit Options and Find where you can turn it off
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-16-2005, 08:19 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
chips's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Region: Texas
Posts: 65
Send a message via AIM to chips
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Censorship is now optional

Go to UserCp > Edit Options and Find where you can turn it off
cool!

now lets see if it works...


****


haha, good deal
__________________
Quote:
the only reason Dr. Dre produced "The Chronic" because the bible tells you to smoke lots of pot, and Oedipus used to blaze with the makers of Aqua Fresh tooth paste.
chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 10:01 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
BlackStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Region: Alabama
Posts: 19
Send a message via AIM to BlackStang99
cool
__________________
http://www.mustangevolution.com/gall...ang99-sig3.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r
jack, jhack, it sounds the same, because the H is silent!
BlackStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 12:10 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
oaktonarcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Virginia Beach
Region: Virginia
Posts: 1,177
Send a message via AIM to oaktonarcher
lol good thinking brent
__________________
Delta Sigma Phi
building better men since 1899


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You still have a quote in your sig from a guy that hasn't signed in in almost 2 years
www.DeltaArmsCo.com
oaktonarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 12:42 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Region: California
Posts: 4,272
woot to no censorship
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 03:02 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
red herring's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Region: California
Posts: 298
Send a message via AIM to red herring
haha, i had to go into user cp and change it just to understand this thread, all i saw was **** for the title and why was **** censored. I kinda put two and two together but thanks for the info, now it's changed.
red herring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 04:35 PM   #9
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
censorship is there for a reason, i think of it mainly to keep you from getting in trouble at work.
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2005, 10:56 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
KrazyPony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 800
I kinda like the **** it offers, kinda reminds me of those MAD Ad-Lib games used to play on long trips with the family when growing up...

can make any post seem entertaining at times!
__________________
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa307/KrazyPony/KrazyPonysigBlue.jpg
KrazyPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 04:11 PM   #11
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
i like the optional censorship/
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 07:13 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
fast64's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Georgia
Posts: 3,263
Send a message via AIM to fast64
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazyPony
I kinda like the **** it offers, kinda reminds me of those MAD Ad-Lib games used to play on long trips with the family when growing up...

can make any post seem entertaining at times!
One day, Corey was driving his _________ when he _________ right into a tree. He shouted "BY GOD, WHAT KIND OF _________ WOULD PUT A TREE RIGHT HERE!?!?!?!". The _________ that guarded the tree popped out from behind the tree where he had been waxing his _________ and looking up pictures of _________ on the internet. He said to Corey, "I put the tree right here because it gives my privacy when I _________. got a problem with that you _________?" Corey replied, "If you dont move this tree I will beat you with my _________ and then _________ your body. however, i do not hate you because I dont hate anyone." Right as corey said that a cop showed up with a _________ (who had been caught _________ in an alley) in the back seat and arrested corey for threatening to _________ the tree guarder's dead body. Corey and the other arrestee decided to _________ the cop on the way downtown and drive the cop car to _________. They began to _________ each other in such a way that the cop had to pull over and find out what was going on in his backseat. When the cop opened the door, corey kicked the cop in the face and knocked him out. Corey's partner tied up the cop and hid him in a _________ after corey has gotten the keys for the handcuffs and took them off. The two run-aways entertained themselves by _________ while they drove the cop car to their destination. Upon reaching the destination, they decided to _________ and live together and make a living selling _________ on the street. THE END
__________________
-Jimmy I drive a station wagon.
GO BRAVES
fast64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 07:45 PM   #13
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by fast64
One day, Corey was driving his _________ when he _________ right into a tree. He shouted "BY GOD, WHAT KIND OF _________ WOULD PUT A TREE RIGHT HERE!?!?!?!". The _________ that guarded the tree popped out from behind the tree where he had been waxing his _________ and looking up pictures of _________ on the internet. He said to Corey, "I put the tree right here because it gives my privacy when I _________. got a problem with that you _________?" Corey replied, "If you dont move this tree I will beat you with my _________ and then _________ your body. however, i do not hate you because I dont hate anyone." Right as corey said that a cop showed up with a _________ (who had been caught _________ in an alley) in the back seat and arrested corey for threatening to _________ the tree guarder's dead body. Corey and the other arrestee decided to _________ the cop on the way downtown and drive the cop car to _________. They began to _________ each other in such a way that the cop had to pull over and find out what was going on in his backseat. When the cop opened the door, corey kicked the cop in the face and knocked him out. Corey's partner tied up the cop and hid him in a _________ after corey has gotten the keys for the handcuffs and took them off. The two run-aways entertained themselves by _________ while they drove the cop car to their destination. Upon reaching the destination, they decided to _________ and live together and make a living selling _________ on the street. THE END
Hahahahahaa, awesome awesome
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 10:12 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
KrazyPony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 800
somebody doesnt have enough time on there hands i take it...
__________________
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa307/KrazyPony/KrazyPonysigBlue.jpg
KrazyPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 10:30 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
KrazyPony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 800
One day, Corey was driving his __Fearful Street Machine____ when he __swerved __ right into a tree. He shouted "BY GOD, WHAT KIND OF __A$$HAT__ WOULD PUT A TREE RIGHT HERE!?!?!?!". The __FECKER__ that guarded the tree popped out from behind the tree where he had been waxing his __LONG DUCK DONG_ and looking up pictures of _PARIS HILTON & BRITNEY PRONO's__ on the internet. He said to Corey, "I put the tree right here because it gives my privacy when I __BUGGER OFF__. got a problem with that you _CORN DAWG_?" Corey replied, "If you dont move this tree I will beat you with my _HOSE PIPE_ and then _SICK BROTHER COREY ONTO_ your body. however, i do not hate you because I dont hate anyone." Right as corey said that a cop showed up with from a _RODNEY KING BEATING_ (who had been caught _in the red light district_ in an alley) in the back seat and arrested corey for threatening to _put the fellur in da fur of gawd_ the tree guarder's dead body. Corey and the other arrestee decided to _see how big a fellur__ the cop was on the way downtown and drive the cop car to _lake fantasy land_. They began to _analyze_ each other in such a way that the cop had to pull over and find out what was going on in his backseat. When the cop opened the door, corey kicked the cop in the face and knocked him out. Corey's partner tied up the cop and hid him in a _bowtie duffel bag__ after corey has gotten the keys for the handcuffs and took them off. The two run-aways entertained themselves by _playing with all the buttons in the cop car and giving citiations to chevy owners__ while they drove the cop car to their destination. Upon reaching the destination, they decided to _throw the cop out aside the road_ and now live together and make a living selling _BROTHER COREY MEMBORILIA HOSE PIPES__ on the street.

THE END
__________________
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa307/KrazyPony/KrazyPonysigBlue.jpg
KrazyPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 11:03 PM   #16
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
Danger Dude's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
What the Hell ??????? ROFLMFAO!!!! I spewed Dr Pepper everywhere laughing so hard
__________________
Danger Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 11:14 PM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
What the Hell ??????? ROFLMFAO!!!! I spewed Dr Pepper everywhere laughing so hard
Hahahaha
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 12:11 AM   #18
I liek gramer
Legacy
 
WhiteStang99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Region: Florida
Posts: 8,537
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
bahahaha, great Jeff, just perfect!
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 06:20 AM   #19
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
fast64's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Georgia
Posts: 3,263
Send a message via AIM to fast64
bahahahahahahahaha, jeff, thats awesome
__________________
-Jimmy I drive a station wagon.
GO BRAVES
fast64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 04:33 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
red herring's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Region: California
Posts: 298
Send a message via AIM to red herring
I'm pretty sure ad libs went more like this
1. verb
2. adjective
3. noun
4. adjective
5. adverb

then you got the story later and saw what you put in
red herring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 06:24 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mjcorn23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Region: Texas
Posts: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by red herring
I'm pretty sure ad libs went more like this
1. verb
2. adjective
3. noun
4. adjective
5. adverb

then you got the story later and saw what you put in
That is how I remember them
__________________
2002 Laser Red V6 mustang
"Six Shooter"
15.7@93mph lots of wheel spin
Mustang anything else is just a wanna be
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b9...n123/corn2.gif
Mjcorn23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 08:19 PM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
fast64's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Georgia
Posts: 3,263
Send a message via AIM to fast64
oh well, this is a jim-lib so live with it
__________________
-Jimmy I drive a station wagon.
GO BRAVES
fast64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > ME Site Help & Announcements

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



09:20 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.