Interested in becoming a moderator on ME? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > ME Site Help & Announcements

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-14-2006, 09:01 PM   #1
Region: Tennessee
Interested in becoming a moderator on ME?

Mustang Evolution is in need for moderators in the following forums:

2005+ Mustangs
5.0 Mustang Engines
4.6 Mustang Engines

If you are interested in applying for the positions please send a Private Message to Brent after reading the following criteria and answering the questions!

Before applying to become a moderator at Mustang Evolution we want you to be aware that while we know this position is a volunteer position on your part there are still expectations if you are accepted.

We require that you are active in your forum. This means that you are helping people with questions to your best ability, keeping your forum updated with the latest news and information on your forums topic, and make sure that the forum is kept clean and the threads remain consistent with the original topic.

Moderators reflect our site. Your actions directly reflect how people view us. We wish to give an impression of being a friendly, fun, and informative Ford Mustang website and community and we need people as moderators that are going to do this.

If you feel that you can do this and want to apply please PM me with the following information:

1) First and Last Name
2) Email Address
3) The Forum(s) that you wish to moderate
4) A brief background on you and your car. This should include any other Mustang forums you post on or have moderated on, your experience in the forum you posted and just a little bit about your self.
5) Why do you want to be a moderator on

Once I fill all positions everyone who applies with be contacted regarding their submission.

Brent is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > ME Site Help & Announcements