Do you need a signature? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > ME Site Help & Announcements

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-02-2006, 10:22 AM   #1
You want to **** me?
Region: Missouri
Do you need a signature?

Id be happy to make those who need signatures something that they can use. If you want a signature, please follow these guidelines:

- The picture CAN NOT be of your car sitting in grass. Its too hard to chop and the tires will look funny, so dont do it.

- The picture must be at least 800x600 pixels for me to work with for quality purposes. If you have nothing of that quality, post what you have and Ill see what I can do.

- No pictures from your cell phone. They suck, we all know it, we dont want to have to look at them all the time, and theres no way Im gonna work with one.

- An explanation of any idea's you had for what you want your signature to look like. Im not a photoshop genious so Ill do my best, but give me an idea what you're looking for.

- If you have more than one angle, please post those pictures. The more pictures you have, the more creative I can get.

- Finally, Im doing this in my own free time. If it takes me a little bit to get it done, please don't complain. I will work on it as well as balance everything else I do in my life.. so please be patient.

I like toys
Zim is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > ME Site Help & Announcements