Posting in Technical Areas of the Site - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > ME Site Help & Announcements

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-26-2011, 12:34 AM   #1
Region: Tennessee
Posting in Technical Areas of the Site

We have had quite a few complaints recently about the technical area of the site being over run with off topic chatter. I am asking everyone to make sure when they post to be aware that we do not allow any off topic posts within our technical area of the site.

For those that use the full style of the site I have made a notice above the submit button for every post in the technical area letting you know that the topic you are responding to is to be responded to only if you have input to the original posters thread that is on topic and helpful.

For those of you on the mobile apps, I am creating this thread for you, as we can not put such a warning on the app at this time. Please make yourself aware of the thread that you are responding too and insure that your response is appropriate.

Thank you!

Brent is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > ME Site Help & Announcements