Announcement: Member Conduct On The Site - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > ME Site Help & Announcements

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-19-2011, 01:02 PM   #1
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Announcement: Member Conduct On The Site

For many of you out there this post will mean nothing to you, as you enjoy ME for its content and do not get caught up in any kind of "forum drama". Unfortunately I am having to make this thread because there are a select few people who feel that they can do what they please on this forum. They do not adhere to our rules and when confronted by our moderators (who are all volunteers that take time out of their lives to try to keep things running smoothly here) they ignore all warnings that are given to them and continue to do what they please.

This is me setting the record straight once and for all. We have rules on this forum. We are actually not asking for a lot. Review our rules and follow them. We don't expect you to be perfect. We will send a PM to you way before we start giving you warnings or infractions for something. I've been a member of other forums before and sometimes things happen and you aren't aware of a certain rule. We get it.

However, if you blatantly ignore our rules and decided that you are too good to follow them, you will eventually be banned from this site.

One last thing regarding our rules. Snide and hateful comments toward members of our moderating staff will not be tolerated and will be grounds for an immediate ban. If you have a problem with the way this site is being run and can not express yourself in a way that is constructive then don't let the door hit you on the way out. I can't be anymore clear than that.

I apologize to everyone that had nothing to do with this message but this is something I felt needed to be stressed due to actions by a select few members over the last few weeks.

I hope we can all get back to enjoy the site for what it is meant for!

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-05-2011, 07:12 PM   #2
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Re: Announcement: Member Conduct On The Site

**bump**

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > ME Site Help & Announcements