Upcoming Mustang related events - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > ME Site Help & Announcements

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-24-2012, 08:34 AM   #1
Region: Oklahoma
Upcoming Mustang related events

Hi everyone! My name is Michell.. I just wanted to post here to invite everyone to upcoming events that I am planning here at my place of work. I know these are events a lot of Mustang owners wouldn't want to miss, and I love any opportunity I can get to see more cars. Anyways... info:

Cruise to Mustang Fest (find out more at MustangFest.org)
Wednesday, October 3rd, 4pm - 6pm
We will have Mustangs & Mustang owners filling up our lot from all over the region for this event. This will be their first stop on their drive down to Mustang Island, TX. Last year we had about 20 cars show up and this is only our second year hosting the event. There will be snacks, beverages, and possibly a raffle.

Jack Roush Meet & Greet
Thursday, November 1st, 6pm - 8pm
This is Mr. Roush's first visit to the region and we are hoping for a very big turn out so that he will come back again! He will be meeting fans & signing autographs. Everyone can bring their own items to be signed or purchase various merchandise while they're here.

Both events will be held at:
David Stanley Ford
2800 W. I-44 Service Rd
Oklahoma City, OK 73112

If you have any questions about the events feel free to pm me or email me directly at michell@davidstanleyford.com

Novel of a post complete!!

(post approved by admin)

MdsFord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 11:28 PM   #2
Region: Ohio
Hey sounds like fun jack is such a good person I met him several times now he signed my dash and later I met jack jr and he signed beside his dads name Great guys very friendly
mustangpatrick is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > ME Site Help & Announcements