Message Format - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > ME Site Help & Announcements

Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 08-30-2013, 08:23 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Message Format

This message if for the Forum or for Bucko to answer. Just exactly where does it say that I can't post a message in all Bold Format, Different Color Format other than Black or varius colors? I searched the FAQ, yet I see nothing in particular that says I can't!

Greatly appreciate the Correct Response or The Usual Testicular Busting.

2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2013, 09:01 PM   #2
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
This message if for the Forum or for Bucko to answer. Just exactly where does it say that I can't post a message in all Bold Format, Different Color Format other than Black or varius colors? I searched the FAQ, yet I see nothing in particular that says I can't!

Attachment 126730
^There ya go
Old 08-31-2013, 08:45 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang

Why cant you just post in normal text? Like everyone else?
Advertisement

Old 08-31-2013, 09:42 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I don't see nothing wrong with this. I think it's cool that someone actually does this. And makes it much easier to read.

I say keep it up!! It's just text format.

There's no harm done. So shouldn't be an issue.
Old 08-31-2013, 09:53 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrbullet2012
I don't see nothing wrong with this. I think it's cool that someone actually does this. And makes it much easier to read.

I say keep it up!! It's just text format.

There's no harm done. So shouldn't be an issue.
How is posting in different colors easier to read? I think it's harder and a bit annoying. I don't really care though, as long as I can read it lol
Old 08-31-2013, 11:16 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Mexico
Some of it may be what is posted. Having run a few small forums; there are those that do it to stand out and draw attention to their posts.

Not saying that's the case, but it does drae attention at times. And it is not always productive.

Be the nail that sticks out...get hammered.
Old 08-31-2013, 11:41 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Did you really make a thread on this? PM Bucko and talk to him directly if you have a problem. But since we're really doing this, you're text is annoying.

I know this is just a online forum, but using proper grammar really wouldn't hurt either.

An outstanding DD
Old 08-31-2013, 12:10 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgrum04
Did you really make a thread on this? PM Bucko and talk to him directly if you have a problem. But since we're really doing this, you're text is annoying.

I know this is just a online forum, but using proper grammar really wouldn't hurt either.
+1
Old 08-31-2013, 12:15 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgrum04 View Post

Proper grammar eh? "...you're text is annoying"

That's not proper grammar either lol. Just saying since you brought it up.

2011 Black Mustang GT Premium
Corsa XO & Sport AB/Airaid/Bama 93R
Best 1/4 mile to date 60' 2.009
12.538 ET @112.33
100+ Deg 85 Hum RPR 3PM 1/2 tank street tires
Old 08-31-2013, 12:21 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post

Not even going to lie! I looked for the "don't bold, use color, and/or different font before also after reading somewhere where you commented. It's kind of annoying. And I don't see a point in it. Do you seek attention. Put pink rims on your car if you need attention. And follow forum rules.
Old 08-31-2013, 01:06 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcowboy View Post

Proper grammar eh? "...you're text is annoying"

That's not proper grammar either lol. Just saying since you brought it up.
And that's what happens when you don't proof read your post. Thanks!

An outstanding DD
Old 08-31-2013, 04:33 PM   #12
Lorraine's driver

Regular

Quote:

And that's what happens when you don't proof read your post. Thanks!
You should have blamed it on auto-correct.
Old 08-31-2013, 04:58 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Vision Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackedStang View Post
Why cant you just post in normal text? Like everyone else?
Have problem with reading do to a botched laser surgery and the corrective surgery to fix the first surgery.. Can see to drive, long distance but on the computer, I use bold to be able to read posts. Otherwise I use the have to use bold to keep from being blurry. Back to the Ease of Access and the Magnifier.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
Old 08-31-2013, 05:12 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yes, I have to omit, but it was a spelling error, not a grammatical error.

But since you brought up the subject about proper grammar, it's your not you"re.

Also, it's an online, not a online.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
Attachment 126730
^There ya go
Thanks, appreciate the response.
Old 08-31-2013, 05:21 PM   #15
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Why would you make this thread in a tech section anyway? There was your first mistake.....

Moved.
Old 08-31-2013, 05:35 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTCM View Post
Why would you make this thread in a tech section anyway? There was your first mistake.....

Moved.
Sorry I didn't realize I was in the tech section. I guess if your forum was organized a little better. I did search through the FAQ. Can't find your Community Rules in there.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Mustang Evolution | Community Forums > ME Site Help & Announcements