more interior pics... neons - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 11-30-2004, 07:50 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
more interior pics... neons

get off the anti-rice high horse, ... the neons aren't for rice, they're for when I want them on, they look great, my dad loves them, the pictures SUCK... but what can ya' do?... anyway, I tried taking pics of my new AC gauge colored glow.... but it didn't turn out so well. In any occassion, you can see that they glow a very similar color to the reverse glow gauge's inner blue ring. If any of you have that, you can adjust it until it's completely as blue as it'll go, and that's the color my AC stuff glows. All but the little color in the knob. Anyway, enjoy

while I'm waiting for these pics to upload... have I mentioned how much I hate dial-up? It took me a half hour to upload my exhaust clips... maybe that's why I push them so hard, . Anyway, yeah, I'm extremely bored right now. I just wish these thin...... THEY'RE DONE

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2004, 08:17 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
I'm a freaking ******, I just realized if I had used my dimmer switch, I might've been able to catch the blue in the AC gauges..... I'm an IDIOT.... wow... stupid light flushing out the resolution in the webcam

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Old 11-30-2004, 08:21 PM   #3
Regular

Region: Tennessee
looks nice man

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2004, 08:25 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

thanks, wish they could've actually shown the color better though. Those are the AC gauges I changed the ugly green to a teal-blue kinda color.... like is in the middle of the reverse glow gauges.

Old 11-30-2004, 08:37 PM   #5
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
looks nice man
werd
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 08:40 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

good to hear people are liking it.... I would be FLAMED over at 3.8... they HATE anything possibly related to ricer-like mods.... it's not because I want to be a ricer, just want something cool on the car

Old 11-30-2004, 09:32 PM   #7
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner
good to hear people are liking it.... I would be FLAMED over at 3.8... they HATE anything possibly related to ricer-like mods.... it's not because I want to be a ricer, just want something cool on the car
Its your car.. if you really like neons go for it. I dont mind them, Nicks car looks awsome with his blue underbodies

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 09:33 PM   #8

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to 01mineralgrey6
cool :thumbs2:
Old 11-30-2004, 09:55 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

I WILL get to the point of under body neons... just not yet. I have better things to spent my money on... but I happen to love these, got them for $5

Old 11-30-2004, 10:26 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
you are such a ****ing ricer

i have 9 tubes
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 10:38 PM   #11
I liek gramer
Legacy

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to WhiteStang99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Nicks car looks awsome with his blue underbodies

I like neons, but you can go overboard with them...

Jimmy, I think I told u before, we have the exact same gauges. I know what ur talking about with the color changes.
WhiteStang99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 03:42 PM   #12
Legacy Member
Legacy

yeah, just kinda wish I had captured the color of those AC gauges.... (changed the green to blue) I have the factory everything.... just not the green.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos