Heres me and my girl - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-15-2005, 12:13 PM   #36
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: South Carolina
Send a message via AIM to Danger Dude
My wife hates the mustang. Yesterday she told me your valentine is out in the garage and it is red so go kiss her. What is amazing is I spend more time on her car than I do mine. I wash her car every time I do mine. But she really thinks at 44 I should have grown out of my Car modding ways. HAHAHAHAHHAAHA. It was different when we had matching Black and Red Z-28's. She also hates I bought a FORD. She says Fords are "For Only Redneck Drivers" So as you can tell by all I have said when I get something new for my car she is just SO HAPPY!!!!
MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But she sure as hell does not complain when I fix something on her car BY GOD

Old 02-15-2005, 12:34 PM   #37
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger Dude
My wife hates the mustang. Yesterday she told me your valentine is out in the garage and it is red so go kiss her. What is amazing is I spend more time on her car than I do mine. I wash her car every time I do mine. But she really thinks at 44 I should have grown out of my Car modding ways. HAHAHAHAHHAAHA. It was different when we had matching Black and Red Z-28's. She also hates I bought a FORD. She says Fords are "For Only Redneck Drivers" So as you can tell by all I have said when I get something new for my car she is just SO HAPPY!!!!
MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But she sure as hell does not complain when I fix something on her car BY GOD
lol, my g/f was embarassed to be in my car. "it is so loud & fast" That's right biatch!
I have an 01GT w/ frpp 3:73's, sportline springs, wms cold-air w/95mm mass-air, (ceramic) BBK equal length headers (ceramic) mac 70mm t. body, trickflow intake plenium, mac pro-chamber, flowmaster catback, Nitto drags, NX N20 150hp jets, & some good predator tuning! Best E.T. 11.79 @ 118.4mph :drive:

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\jon.straszewski\Desktop\TOP ****y to bar 020.JPG[/IMG]
Js281GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2005, 12:48 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to red herring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Js281GT
lol, my g/f was embarassed to be in my car. "it is so loud & fast" That's right biatch!
I think she would only be embarrassed of how loud it was...who is embarrassed to be in a fast car? Just to embarrass her more you should have revved on everybody and when you came to stop lights put it in neutral and brought the revs up to keep it loud, hahaha.
red herring is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos