Woot IRS swap done with pics. - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-27-2005, 08:47 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to blownsix
Quote:
Originally Posted by 232stang
having an svt badge is just like having a cobra emblem......
K did you not read it i said i took the ****ing things off even the 3.8 cause i guess thats rice. I also guess that when i put my Steeda Sidewinder Side Stripe kit it will be rice also cause my car wasent made by steeda even though almsot my entire suspension set up is steeda

Performance: Vortech V1, Mac Long Tube Headers, Mac O/R H pipe, 80MM Lightning MAF, GT Take offs Tuned By Doug at Bamachips, 4.10s

Interior: Autometer Phantom gauges Boost, Water Temp, A/F, Dual pillar gauge Pod, Gagueg Bezel,
Styling: Mach 1 Grill Delete Kit, GT hood scoop, Smoked Headlight and Taillight blackouts, taillight sequencers kit
blownsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2005, 08:51 PM   #37
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowsix
No SVT badges dosent make it rice anyways if i said it was a cobra or a cobra emblem it would be diffrent
Quote:
having an svt badge is just like having a cobra emblem......
Quote:
Originally Posted by blownsix
K did you not read it i said i took the ****ing things off even the 3.8 cause i guess thats rice.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 08:51 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
K did you not read it i said i took the ****ing things off even the 3.8 cause i guess thats rice. I also guess that when i put my Steeda Sidewinder Side Stripe kit it will be rice also cause my car wasent made by steeda even though almsot my entire suspension set up is steeda
yes that will also be rice the steeda sticker, hey man i have a gt back bumper and sway bar should i add gt badges?
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2005, 08:57 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
yes that will also be rice the steeda sticker, hey man i have a gt back bumper and sway bar should i add gt badges?
well then i guess il be rice when i put on my steeda sidewinder stripes, and there is some diffrence between using a stock part that is better then yours and a peformance part from a peformance dealer i do belive, oh **** then my rims are rice casue they are mach 1s omg i also have a mach 1 chin and grill delete i guess il put a mach 1 badge on also :fu2:

Performance: Vortech V1, Mac Long Tube Headers, Mac O/R H pipe, 80MM Lightning MAF, GT Take offs Tuned By Doug at Bamachips, 4.10s

Interior: Autometer Phantom gauges Boost, Water Temp, A/F, Dual pillar gauge Pod, Gagueg Bezel,
Styling: Mach 1 Grill Delete Kit, GT hood scoop, Smoked Headlight and Taillight blackouts, taillight sequencers kit
Old 03-27-2005, 09:00 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
well then i guess il be rice when i put on my steeda sidewinder stripes, and there is some diffrence between using a stock part that is better then yours and a peformance part from a peformance dealer i do belive, oh **** then my rims are rice casue they are mach 1s omg i also have a mach 1 chin and grill delete i guess il put a mach 1 badge on also :fu2:
you are really stupid man, the **** you said about the mach 1 is totally irrelevant
oh and :fu2: right back at ya'
Old 03-27-2005, 09:02 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

well i was just pointing out to you the **** you said about the GT bumper and swaybar is irrelevant is all

Old 03-27-2005, 09:04 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ricersdie.JPG
Views:	68
Size:	66.9 KB
ID:	7489  
Old 03-27-2005, 09:06 PM   #43
Regular

Quote:

Reddit
Old 03-27-2005, 09:06 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
well i was just pointing out to you the **** you said about the GT bumper and swaybar is irrelevant is all
no, what is said was relevant, you said that since your suspension is made by steeda you were going to put a big sticker on your car, which is why i said since i have gt suspension items i should put a gt badge
Old 03-27-2005, 09:10 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

ok so i dont have a 3.8 v6? boy i thought i did. And did i ever attack you 232 or your car i wouldnt car what you did to your car its yours and i would never call you an idiot being serious

Old 03-27-2005, 09:12 PM   #46
Regular

Quote:
ok so i dont have a 3.8 v6? boy i thought i did. And did i ever attack you 232 or your car i wouldnt car what you did to your car its yours and i would never call you an idiot being serious
What are you talking about??? Who said anything about you not having a v6

Reddit
Old 03-27-2005, 09:13 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
i thought the citation was funny.. that was all just messin around with that one
btw i think you would be better suited in this car http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...537339508&rd=1
Old 03-27-2005, 09:16 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
i thought the citation was funny.. that was all just messin around with that one
btw i think you would be better suited in this car http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...537339508&rd=1
um no i hate any type of import unless its a skyline or supra, and again why would i be better suited it that car? I hate rice with a passion

Old 03-27-2005, 09:17 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I hate rice with a passion
so then why would you misbadge your car? im guessing you NOW hate rice but dint when you had the svt badge? btw i fixed the attachment you are no longer an idiot according to it.
Old 03-27-2005, 09:19 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
so then why would you misbadge your car? im guessing you NOW hate rice but dint when you had the svt badge? btw i fixed the attachment you are no longer an idiot according to it.
well thank you no i have always hated rice ever since F&F 1 came out

Old 03-27-2005, 09:19 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

so then what the hell were you thinking when you put on that svt stuff?
Old 03-27-2005, 09:20 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular

i was just fukin around and was to lazzy to take it off

Old 03-27-2005, 09:21 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
whos car is it, seriously how cares? i want to get the cobra rear bumper for my car because it looks awesome, its his car, let him do what he wants, geez.
douGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 09:23 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by douGT
whos car is it, seriously how cares? i want to get the cobra rear bumper for my car because it looks awesome, its his car, let him do what he wants, geez.
thank you i want to get an 03 cobra bumpr then get the cobra filled in.

Old 03-27-2005, 09:23 PM   #55
Regular

Quote:
That's fine until you start calling your car a cobra....

Reddit
Old 03-27-2005, 09:27 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
That's fine until you start calling your car a cobra....
why would i call it a cobra, going for looks here. that bumper looks awesome. i also didn't know you could classify a ford mustang as rice....i thought you called imports rice, but you guys proved me wrong....
Old 03-27-2005, 09:27 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Dark02Pony
if you do a cobra rear bumper i highly recommend getting the letters filled
Operation: Evolutionization.......Member #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCitan
Ford Motor Company = FoMoCo..
what does that make Honda Motor Company????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole
Mineral Gray is such a hott color. Much better then orange
Dark02Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 09:28 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
why would i call it a cobra, going for looks here. that bumper looks awesome. i also didn't know you could classify a ford mustang as rice....i thought you called imports rice, but you guys proved me wrong....
rice doesnt go just for imports..anybody can rice out a mustang or any american car as well
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-27-2005, 09:29 PM   #59
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark02Pony
if you do a cobra rear bumper i highly recommend getting the letters filled
if i do it that the only way i will do it is have the cobra filled

Old 03-27-2005, 09:29 PM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

well, like i said, you guys proved me wrong.
Old 03-27-2005, 09:30 PM   #61
Regular

Quote:
Ok I think you have totally missed this whole thread so let me recap.

blowsix had svt badges on his v6 mustang

His car wasnt touched by svt.

People didnt like that.

It wasnt a svt car.

Reddit
Old 03-27-2005, 09:32 PM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

so what, its his car.
Old 03-27-2005, 09:32 PM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
Ok I think you have totally missed this whole thread so let me recap.

blowsix had svt badges on his v6 mustang

His car wasnt touched by svt.

People didnt like that.

It wasnt a svt car.
recap the badge has been off for a week and svt had touch my car in a way SVT made my IRS

Old 03-27-2005, 09:34 PM   #64
Registered Member
Regular

exactly, so can someone tell me what the advantages are with IRS to solid axle, handling, etc......
Old 03-27-2005, 09:38 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

even though its taken off..we all make fun of honda civics with Type R badges or whatever when they're 1.6 sohc under the hood...svt on a v6 mustang or even v8 mustang that hasnt been touched by svt is the same exact thing....but w.e
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-27-2005, 09:40 PM   #66
Regular

Quote:
recap the badge has been off for a week and svt had touch my car in a way SVT made my IRS
but it wasn't in the pictures and that was what everyone was talking about.

Reddit
Old 03-27-2005, 09:40 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

ok so how is my car going to be rice when i put the steeda side stripes on?

Old 03-27-2005, 09:41 PM   #68
Regular

Quote:
so what, its his car.
Well for one when some punk races a mustang with svt badges on it and it is a v6 it gives Mustangs a bad name when that punk goes around telling everyone he beat a cobra. It just isnt right and people have just as much right to not like it and post about it as you do to tell us "so what it is his car"

Reddit
Old 03-27-2005, 09:42 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

cause even though it may have steeda parts you put on the car its not a steeda
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-27-2005, 09:43 PM   #70
Regular

Quote:
ok so how is my car going to be rice when i put the steeda side stripes on?
I don't care what you put on it its your car I just disagree with the misbadging. I am just trying to explain to people what is going on here. My car will never see a sticker that doesnt have my site name on it. I got alot better things to spend money on than stickers but that is me.

Reddit

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos