WOOOHOOO, got video working *VIDS* - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 05-16-2005, 04:18 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

WOOOHOOO, got video working *VIDS*

here are a couple acceleration vids of my car..............watch the needle closely b/c it moves FAST, all 176/216!!!! feer teh 3.9 biotch!!!
Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2005, 06:45 PM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
MOV? I gotta get quicktime again!?

Christopher Reeve - Even though I don't personally believe in the Lord, I try to behave as though He was watching.
Seph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 06:54 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph
MOV? I gotta get quicktime again!?
yeah, i cant figure out how to make it wmv file or any other file. thats the way it came up when i took it from the camera
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-16-2005, 08:32 PM   #4
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Wow...that sure took a long time to get up to 90

Sorry, couldn't resist. I need a passenger to take vid of me accelarating one of these days.
Old 05-16-2005, 08:37 PM   #5
n8r
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin

Sorry, couldn't resist. I need a passenger to take vid of me accelarating one of these days.
I'll do it!
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2005, 08:43 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

hahahaha. (j/k)

need a passenger---i wouldnt mind videotaping a couple runs in the cobra............and then after we can go looking for sum *****es in BR
Old 05-16-2005, 08:48 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

oh, and btw, i had just filled up so i had a full tank of gas. i didnt get the idea to do this until i almost got home, then i thought since i wasnt that far from an empty road, i would go do this
Old 05-17-2005, 10:09 AM   #8
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04stang
need a passenger---i wouldnt mind videotaping a couple runs in the cobra............and then after we can go looking for sum *****es in BR
Once the clutch is broken in (only 300 more miles to go), I will definitely be heading out to the track just to see what is going on since the upgrades. If they let me run, and if they let me have a passanger, I may have you take some 1/4 run videos (assuming capital is a 1/4 track).

Quote:
oh, and btw, i had just filled up so i had a full tank of gas. i didnt get the idea to do this until i almost got home, then i thought since i wasnt that far from an empty road, i would go do this
Ah, that explains the slowness. It is all about the power to weight ratio. You just had too much balast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8r
I'll do it
Well, if you are still riding with me to florida, we should have plenty of opportunities to get a couple accellerating shots.
Old 05-17-2005, 04:21 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Once the clutch is broken in (only 300 more miles to go), I will definitely be heading out to the track just to see what is going on since the upgrades. If they let me run, and if they let me have a passanger, I may have you take some 1/4 run videos (assuming capital is a 1/4 track).
yeah, state capital is a 1/4 mile dragstrip and i am pretty sure they allow passengers. when i went to run, i saw some dude in a camaro had his girl sitting in there with them in the staging lanes. i never saw her get out. same with two guys in a rx-8.

Quote:
Ah, that explains the slowness. It is all about the power to weight ratio. You just had too much balast.
it wasnt that slow, keep in mind i only have 3 basic mods. but you have a cobra so i guess its different. but yeah, spare, jack, and a full tank doesnt help out the acceleration
Old 05-17-2005, 04:26 PM   #10
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
yeah, state capital is a 1/4 mile dragstrip and i am pretty sure they allow passengers. when i went to run, i saw some dude in a camaro had his girl sitting in there with them in the staging lanes. i never saw her get out. same with two guys in a rx-8.

it wasnt that slow, keep in mind i only have 3 basic mods. but you have a cobra so i guess its different. but yeah, spare, jack, and a full tank doesnt help out the acceleration
I know it isn't that bad...I just had to give you a hard time.

As for the passenger, you were allowed to have one back in NY as well, however once you reach a certain point, you can't. I wasn't allowed a passenger in the cobra due to what it "could" run had I not been driving.

It certainly won't hurt to pull up and try...but you might hurt my times...you might cause me to run a 3.0 60' time instead of a 2.8...
Old 05-17-2005, 04:36 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I know it isn't that bad...I just had to give you a hard time.
i know, its all good cuz we gonna race one day and you will feel the fury of the 3.9.........muahahhaha

Quote:
As for the passenger, you were allowed to have one back in NY as well, however once you reach a certain point, you can't. I wasn't allowed a passenger in the cobra due to what it "could" run had I not been driving.

It certainly won't hurt to pull up and try...but you might hurt my times...you might cause me to run a 3.0 60' time instead of a 2.8...
i live close to state capital so its not at all outta my way, so whenever you wanna go, i'll meet up with you.

i dont think they let pro stock cars can have passengers but with street cars you're ok to have one i beleive. the camaro and rx-8 were both street car class and the camaro was fast enough for the guy to put a roll cage in it (i never saw it run). but if not, you can stand rather close to the track.

its all good if you pull a 3.0 60' i pulled a 3.0 60' on my first run.............................b/c i was spinning and didnt hook up until the 1/8 mile.......oh yeah, that reminds me, if you decide to go to state capital DO NOT be the first in line.....DO NOT. they spray this **** on the track and as soon as they spray it, they call in the racers and i was the first in line. it wasnt pretty. being the 1st in line netted me a 20.2 b/c i never hooked up

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos