Well due to the storms around here on friday night...we really didnt get to do any work to the trucks till sunday..we finally got around to it in the late afternoon. Ground was still pretty damn wet so i didnt feel like rolling around in the grass and mud to work on gears. suppose to be nice saturday so we will work on the rear then, so instead i worked on the rock lights. when it is on the ground again ill run the wires right and finish my mount for the switches since i got the sheet metal yesterday for it. (going in radio location)
got the two center lights mounted up
and the test
drivers...slight problem with the middle and rear, figure its a bad splice somewhere. when it is on the ground and we can crawl around inside we will figure it out.
Chris and RJ taping up the 84 on sunday
Chris has mondays off and today was a perfect day so he painted it today...shocked the hell out of me when i pulled in after work....after seeing it with the leaves since he bought it...just looked weird to me.
Chris had some paint mixed up at Orielly's and used a sprayer and compressor to do his instead of the rattle can like i did.
after we get my gears done, we will begin the lift on the 84. Should have it done in a couple weeks if all goes planned with the gears. Im off the saturday before easter but the next one i gotta work so it will take a bit more time. We figured it up, in 16 weekends we have RITS in N.C. so that gives us 15 weekends to get them to where we want. Just hope we can get all done. The plan Dana and I have is to have a new welder in the end of May/beginning of June...nice Lincoln stick welder, so I am hoping to have at least mine caged by RITS. Maybe we will both work on caging ours at the same time.
so thats the update of our progress on the builds going on.