President Bush Interview - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-12-2006, 10:12 PM   #1
Regular

Region: Tennessee
President Bush Interview

[media]

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2006, 01:19 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: California
Send a message via AIM to Thomas91169
Re: President Bush Interview

yeah geneva convention/human rights is only viable rules of engagement if both sides agree with them. when you have an enemy that shows no mercy to their captives, why should we? i mean, yeah, lets not stoop down to their level, but you know what, this is a ****ing war.

i would just come out and say, if asked if we were torturing captives by legal means,

"**** no! these terrorists have no rights as a human being. their human rights were canceled the moment they vowed to destroy our culture at all costs, so why should their lives be covered by any laws?"

when they come back and say "oh, its cause its the right thing to do" then you come back and say "so in your eyes, the right thing to do would be to spank them on their wrists till they tell us what we want? are you seriously that ****ing stupid and narrow sighted?"

i dont think i could evar be a politician.

1998 Eclipse GST Spyder - 14b turbo | 3" Catback | Evo8 BoV | 170fwhp if that

2003 Redfire Cobra - 448whp/435wtq - Sold
Thomas91169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 08:45 AM   #3
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Georgia
Send a message via AIM to KyleUSAF Send a message via MSN to KyleUSAF

why the hell does that jounalist care if that terrorist felt like he was going to drown...omg, that is so mean, we held him under water. I don't care if we do a lot more than that...i don't care if he dies from our torture after what he's done. If he had justice done to him he would be going through a lot more than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkshadow
I could say nothing for my complete awe. He then. confidantly, purchased the gallon.
KyleUSAF is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2006, 08:56 AM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to MarkuzLS1

I don't like Mr. Bush. Not one bit.

I like turtles.
MarkuzLS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 10:54 AM   #5
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas91169 View Post
i mean, yeah, lets not stoop down to their level, but you know what, this is a ****ing war.
Yes we should because that is the only way you are going to beat an enemy that is too cowardly to wear a uniform and hides behind women and children. They have no rules, we should have no rules.

Solution that will never be implemented:

1.) Get info from captives with any means necessary, just let me know what you find out...I don't care how you found out.
2.) When a pocket of resistence holds up in a village, surround it. Tell the village they have 2 days to point out the bad guys. After 2 days, level the entire village/city. Period. Rinse. Repeat.
3.) Say what you mean, and when you say something, stick to it and go through with it. To hell with compasion. Kill them until they are no longer a problem.
Old 09-13-2006, 11:00 AM   #6
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

The reason we dont is that we are better than they are... sure it might not always make everyone happy and all of that crap but we have to set an example. Even if other people do it that doesnt mean we should, if everyone else sees us doing it regardless they will also think its ok.

With that said... what goes on with out us knowing... now thats a whole nothing area lol.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 11:18 AM   #7
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Well, if I am fighting someone and they grab a pipe expecting to bash my head in, you better believe I will grab something bigger and bash their head in first. I will drop myself to their level for the sole purpose of protecting myself. That whole "We are better than that..." BS can take a walk. I don't care how much better we are. If this is the way the want to fight, well, then let's show them exactly how well we can fight that way too. Too hell with standards when it comes to these low lifes.
Old 09-13-2006, 12:26 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

I believe a similar thing happened with the English during the founding of this country. We beat them because we didn't follow the normal rules of engagment. We fought gorilla style, like the Indians taught us. The English were still lining up in rows.

1997 Cobra Convertible 1 of 3 made with Crystal White paint, white top, and Saddle cloth interior.

Rollinthundr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 12:39 PM   #9
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollinthundr View Post
I believe a similar thing happened with the English during the founding of this country. We beat them because we didn't follow the normal rules of engagment. We fought gorilla style, like the Indians taught us. The English were still lining up in rows.
And they lost because they didn't adapt to our style of fighting. Just like we lost in Vietnam because we didn't adapt to their style of fighting. If you try to fight on a higher plane with dignity/respect/"We are better than that" attitude, you will lose. It has been proven repeatedly. Either adjust, or lose.

The same thing holds true when you look at how long it took us to maintain a sniper corps. We were being sniped in WWI. We started sniping. WWII Started, we were being sniped. We had no more snipers because we didn't keep them on. Then, we started sniping again. Rinse, repeat for Korea and Vietnam. Then we finally woke up and said we need to keep a sniper corps.

We are a slow to learn from history country. You must fight on the same plan as your enemy or else you WILL lose.
Old 09-13-2006, 03:26 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

We are held to a higher standard that the piece of **** terrorist, however with these abstarct wars we have to use our enemies tactics too. If our coutries war pratices are a bit sordid, so be it. It keeps America safer.
STEVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 03:27 PM   #11
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEVE View Post
We are held to a higher standard that the piece of **** terrorist, however with these abstarct wars we have to use our enemies tactics too. If our coutries war pratices are a bit sordid, so be it. It keeps America safer.
:patriot:

Reddit
Old 09-13-2006, 04:23 PM   #12
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

Im not talking about doing what you have to to win a war im talking about treating prisoners with respect, I know there is info we have to get from them but... there are somethings that go to far that there is no need in doing.
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 04:35 PM   #13
Regular

lol I'm not treating someone that wants me dead with respect and the US Military shouldnt either

Reddit
Old 09-13-2006, 04:36 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
lol I'm not treating someone that wants me dead with respect and the US Military shouldnt either
:patriot:
bluemustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 04:38 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Respect for what? Respect is earned, not given freely.

1997 Cobra Convertible 1 of 3 made with Crystal White paint, white top, and Saddle cloth interior.

Old 09-13-2006, 05:59 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

I agree we should treat them with respect, but when the information we need is held by them then we should take all actions needed to get it.
We should not torture our enemies for our enjoyment, but if it is absolutley necessary for security then so be it. We already undergo scrutiny for everything, why not add one more that is easily justafiable.
Old 09-13-2006, 06:35 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina

Apparently these people have forgotten who we're dealing with. The terrorist don't give a damn about who, or how they kill Americans. Civilians, women, children, babies, it doesn't matter to them. Remember a couple years ago when the were kidnapping civilian contractors, and cutting their heads off with pocket knifes. When you are interrogating them to help save our people, you have to give them an assentive to want to talk, and I'm ok with that.
JROC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2006, 06:42 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JROC View Post
Apparently these people have forgotten who we're dealing with. The terrorist don't give a damn about who, or how they kill Americans. Civilians, women, children, babies, it doesn't matter to them. Remember a couple years ago when the were kidnapping civilian contractors, and cutting their heads off with pocket knifes. When you are interrogating them to help save our people, you have to give them an assentive to want to talk, and I'm ok with that.
We cannot completley stoop down to their level, killing random civilians is wrong. But torturing these terrorist pricks, I have no problem with.
Old 09-14-2006, 06:53 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

F@#$en bleeding hearts. I think I'm going to :barf: I bet the opinions would change if one of your family members were to be killed or tortured by one of those maniacs. Respect? You've got to be kidding. Respect is what I give to people who deserve it. This is the real world. Terrorists don't care about your feelings, and what's right or wrong. They didn't grow up in Suburbia with their mommies giving them cookies, a glass of milk, and a hug everytime they got hurt. They're killers, no heart, ruthless evil killers. They train daily to kill you and your family. You don't treat evil with respect, you cut it's head off and feed it to the maggots. Respect? Freaking bleeding heart babies. Get real.

Sorry, I had to vent.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos