I quit... everything, seriously wtf is wrong with people? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 07-17-2010, 07:59 PM   #1
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Iowa
Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner
I quit... everything, seriously wtf is wrong with people?

I went into the store for 20 minutes, came out and my wing, driver side door and driver side quarter panel had been keyed. I snapped pics of the wing and door, the quarter panel isn't "too bad" but this seriously pisses me off to no end. They'll have to be repainted. However, with the latest string of things happening to the car, I have no ambition to get it repainted when this **** may just do it again.

SOLD! 2002 Sonic Blue GT, 5 Speed
Mods: MGW Short Throw Shifter, Mach 1 Brakes
Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
jimmy_beaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2010, 08:07 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Re: I quit... everything, seriously wtf is wrong with people?

That's ridiculous! The lack of respect people have for someone elses things. Karma will come back and hit him in the face hopefully. I would be beyond pissed.

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:29 PM   #3
Regular

Region: Tennessee

I feel sorry for whoever I catch doing that to my car.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2010, 08:38 PM   #4
Legacy Member
Legacy

Send a message via AIM to jimmy_beaner Send a message via MSN to jimmy_beaner Send a message via Yahoo to jimmy_beaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I feel sorry for whoever I catch doing that to my car.
If I had caught them, they wouldn't have been conscious when the police arrived. Further, our wal-mart only has cameras into the first couple rows of the parking lot, so there's no chance they were caught on camera.

Hypercoated Saleens, Eibach Pro-Kit, Bilstein shocks/struts, Borla Exhaust, Steeda Wing, 03 Cobra hood, Cobra mirrors, 03 Cobra Front Bumper, smoked fogs/headlights, 03 Cobra side skirts, Grill Delete, Mach C-pillars
Old 07-17-2010, 09:02 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia

man i know thats a sick feeling....a prick keyed my car on the passenger door all the way down to the quarter panel....it was to the metal...and we got him on tape but never caught him..what made me mad is he made 2 passes...the first one he didnt get to the medal so he circled the parking lot and did it slower and deeper on his next pass...it was like watching your wife get raped on tape! well nto exactly but the same punishement was gonna get rendered
04' mustang 3.9 40th Anniversary Edition- (V2 Vortech Supercharger, 38# injectors, 3.73 gears w/ T-lok, Predator Diablo, Mac cold air intake, Port & polished upper AND lower intake manifold, Mac Long Tube Headers, Mac o/r H pipe, flowmasters, 2.5 flowmaster tips)

03' Mustang GT (20" Cobra R's, 40 series Flowmasters)
Zebs5408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:03 PM   #6
Legacy Member
Legacy

I'm just ready to throw in the towel

Old 07-17-2010, 09:20 PM   #7

Region: Texas

It's a damn shame that someone would do that to your car, some people nowadays have no respect for the time and effort that some car owners put into their vehicles. If they can't have it they want to deface it or destroy it. I hope you don't give the pricks the satisfaction of giving up on your pride and joy.
MT2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:29 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin

Well, if you're throwing in the towel, I'll gladly take the car...with the key marks

Seriously though, that sucks man...not 10 min after you texted me I was at the menards parking lot and I come out and some prick parked on top of me...I checked that car over for 5 minutes for any signs of dings, knicks or scratches. ****in people...that's all I'll say.

12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

03 Sonic Blue 3.8 / 17 Magnetic Fusion Sport 2.7 EB
sonicpony03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:57 PM   #9
Legacy Member
Legacy

this is just the worst week I've had in a looong time

Old 07-17-2010, 10:35 PM   #10
Blogger
Blogger

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via MSN to rickf73 Send a message via Skype™ to rickf73

Man, I feel for you. It sucks that someone would do it. Probally scum that was jealous of what you have.
rickf73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:58 PM   #11
Loc: Austin,TX
Regular
Supporter

Region: Texas

MOTHER****ER!! Im getting pissed just reading this. Just last week a kid in a chevy truck rear ended a suburban that was parked in front of my house on the main street.Happened right in front of me while I was unpacking the truck from a weekend trip. As i was walking toward him to see if he was ok,he threw it in rewind (lol) and punched it.I tried to read his plates as he was whiping a u turn and when I saw the dealer paper plates I jumped in my truck and chased his *** down.That ****ed left a transmission fluid trail from in front of my house to his house....8 blocks away.I confronted him and he acted like he didnt know what i was talking about,then when I told him I was calling the cops he pulled it in the garage then took off walking down the street.I waited for the cops and he took pics of the tranny fluid puddle in the guys driveway and the trail back to my house. When the cop saw the puddle in the driveway he said,"Boy,this guy is real ****in smart isnt he?"

Sucks Beaner....keep pushin,dont give up.
DDTCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 03:58 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to 00STANG00 Send a message via Yahoo to 00STANG00

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy_beaner View Post
If I had caught them, they wouldn't have been conscious when the police arrived. Further, our wal-mart only has cameras into the first couple rows of the parking lot, so there's no chance they were caught on camera.
I used to work for wal mart. The buggy areas have hidden cameras and the ones on the building can be zoomed in. How far from the building where you?
But if they did happen to see who did it, you would have to do all the legal stuff. Wal mart does nothing to help you.
Old 07-18-2010, 07:13 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicpony03 View Post
Well, if you're throwing in the towel, I'll gladly take the car...with the key marks

Seriously though, that sucks man...not 10 min after you texted me I was at the menards parking lot and I come out and some prick parked on top of me...I checked that car over for 5 minutes for any signs of dings, knicks or scratches. ****in people...that's all I'll say.
i hate that crap...when people sqeeuze right up next to u...espically on the driver side...im 6'1 270lbs i need that door to open atleast 70% of the way to get in comfortably...i have gone into places and ask people to please move the car so i can get in...never had anyone say no lol....it just makes no since...or when u park out in BFE to make sure no one parks next to u and some prick parks RIGHT BESIDE ME..there times i understand why the judge would reinstate my right to bare arms
04' mustang 3.9 40th Anniversary Edition- (V2 Vortech Supercharger, 38# injectors, 3.73 gears w/ T-lok, Predator Diablo, Mac cold air intake, Port & polished upper AND lower intake manifold, Mac Long Tube Headers, Mac o/r H pipe, flowmasters, 2.5 flowmaster tips)

03' Mustang GT (20" Cobra R's, 40 series Flowmasters)
Zebs5408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:01 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Beaner, you musta piss of some girl you tagged and set loose, pissed off women=keyed blue mustang.
sorry dude!
Tape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:02 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

btw, looking at it seems a buffer can get it out.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:09 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

If I caught someone doing that **** I would of shot them, seriously.

March 2010 Mustangevolution Mustang of the Month 1st eva biatch!
DarkShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:36 AM   #17
Legacy Member
Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tape View Post
btw, looking at it seems a buffer can get it out.
a buffer won't repaint the metal. They are VERY deep

Old 07-18-2010, 09:57 AM   #18
A.K.A. Baby-D!

omg i'm so sorry.. Karma's gonna get them.
Previous:
2004 V6--my first pony
1988 GT--July 2010 MOTM
04TRV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:20 AM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
a buffer won't repaint the metal. They are VERY deep
the pics don't show how deep they actually are, anyways GL to ya!
Old 07-18-2010, 11:01 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other

Damn dude... that a sweet *** car.... what kind of ******* does it take to do something like this.... I think I would beat the **** out of someone if i caught them doing that even if it wasn't my car...

You should get it painted dont let some ******* decide what you do with that stang
Old 07-18-2010, 09:08 PM   #21
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford

That just ****ing sucks. I got keyed lightly a few weeks ago at work. It just aggravates me to death that some parent's can't keep a leash on their kids. These are the kids that come into the store and pull all the clothes off the hanger, while Mom and Dad just watch and giggle. Have some F****'ing respect these are the exact kids who grow and do that crap.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:12 PM   #22
Legacy Member
Legacy

well, it's sort of cemented it for me. When I get my PhD (less than 2 years), the GT is getting sold. I'm going to be taking some of the parts off the car (like the dual widebands, fuel pressure and boost/vac gauges) as there's no need if the car is getting sold, and I'll use some of the money from those sales to pay for the repaint.

The plan I suppose is to sell the GT, trade/sell the truck, buy a new(er?) truck with low miles (<30k miles) for a DD while I'm professing and once I pay that down/off I'll pick up a 2013-2015 GT500. Then it'll be a garage queen that won't ever get parked outside. Keying will require breaking into my garage.

Old 07-18-2010, 09:31 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois

Quote:
.Then it'll be a garage queen that won't ever get parked outside. Keying will require breaking into my garage.
Don't joke about that my uncle has a 1967 chevelle that was keyed in his garage. Rumor has it that my uncles neighbor was mad that he planted a tree to close to his property line. So the guy just chopped it down. So my uncle just planted another one in its place. The next morning the storm door to the garage was broken into and his Chevelle was keyed up bad. Now mind you this car is lock up in a garage under a car cover. My uncle had (he has now moved) cameras on the outside of the house and it showed the neighbors son along with his friends breaking in and doing the dirty deed.

Some people are just plain out crazy and don't give a rats *** about anyone and what they have.
SVTCOBRA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:16 PM   #24
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to meteorachick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tape View Post
Beaner, you musta piss of some girl you tagged and set loose, pissed off women=keyed blue mustang.
sorry dude!
i agree, who did you piss off?? (btw i would NEVER do that, EVER!)

Modified 2004 V6
meteorachick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:17 PM   #25
Legacy Member
Legacy

I didn't piss anyone off. I can't remember the last time I even had an argument in this town, much less pissed anyone off.

Old 07-19-2010, 01:06 PM   #26
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

and thus the answer to why i dont daily drive my car
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 01:44 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

five
Old 07-19-2010, 03:49 PM   #28
Legacy Member
Legacy

$1500 damage

Old 07-19-2010, 04:03 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
$1500 damage
Ouch!!! if it is someone that you know... word travels fast... beat that *** sorry again dude... 1500 is a big lick
Old 07-19-2010, 04:05 PM   #30
Legacy Member
Legacy

hopefully insurance will cover it minus deductible

Old 07-19-2010, 05:43 PM   #31
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to sonic04edge

Damn man That sucks. I know how hard you worked on that car! Honestly get it repainted and dont get rid of it. It's way to clean of a car!
1998 Ford Ranger-The DD
sonic04edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 09:17 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic04edge View Post
Damn man That sucks. I know how hard you worked on that car! Honestly get it repainted and dont get rid of it. It's way to clean of a car!
Agreed. That car is absolutely gorgeous. This could happen to the shelby as well. Any time you leave the car for a second, you run the chance of some ******* messing it up. What all else is wrong with the car? I wouldnt get rid of it just because of the paint. Youve put a lot of time and money into that car.
tigerfan2771 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 09:41 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
well, it's sort of cemented it for me. When I get my PhD (less than 2 years), the GT is getting sold. I'm going to be taking some of the parts off the car (like the dual widebands, fuel pressure and boost/vac gauges) as there's no need if the car is getting sold, and I'll use some of the money from those sales to pay for the repaint.

The plan I suppose is to sell the GT, trade/sell the truck, buy a new(er?) truck with low miles (<30k miles) for a DD while I'm professing and once I pay that down/off I'll pick up a 2013-2015 GT500. Then it'll be a garage queen that won't ever get parked outside. Keying will require breaking into my garage.
Not trying to be a dick or belittle the car in any way, it is sex on wheels, but in 2+ years between mileage and the depreciation, the car probably won't be worth too much. It might be worth it just to keep since it's paid off and you've put so much work into it. Just a thought...I probably won't get rid of mine for that fact alone...I'll probably have half it's worth in mods on aesthetics alone.

12 Black GT500 SVT PP l VMP TVS l JLT123 l O/R X l 28x11.50Rx15 M/T Street R's l BMR Suspension l Recaros

Old 07-19-2010, 09:45 PM   #34
Legacy Member
Legacy

Yeah, we'll have to see. I could really go for a decent week.

Old 07-19-2010, 09:52 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah, we'll have to see. I could really go for a decent week.
Get youself some clean ho's, some purple drank, and some dave chappelle comedy = good week

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos