Local Baton Rouge LS2 GTO and 03 Cobra gone - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 01-05-2007, 10:29 AM   #36
Road Trip!

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to Cajun JungleBoy Send a message via Yahoo to Cajun JungleBoy
Re: Local Baton Rouge LS2 GTO and 03 Cobra gone

i agree with ken, thomas, and rob. As an adult you are to take responsibility in drinking. All she needed since she KNEW she would be drinking is a designated driver... or **** call a cab. No remorse.

(rob send me pix)
Cajun JungleBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2007, 04:53 PM   #37
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Another thing I would like to note is (hopefully without starting too much ****...) is this: it takes a lot of force to jump feet into the air for 30 feet, skid for 150 yards, and go through a brick wall.

If they were "just cruising", I'd like to know what the speed limit is on that road. 70? 80? 215? That accident was clearly not caused by a vehicle pulling out in front of someone doing 45 mph. 3600-3700 pound vehicles do not jump into the air for 30 feet, skid 150 yards and crash through a solid brick wall without a little bit more "motivation" than that.

I'm not saying the lady was not at fault, I'm just saying that she may not have been the only one who was making a serious mistake at the time.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 04:59 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbunt302 View Post
Another thing I would like to note is (hopefully without starting too much ****...) is this: it takes a lot of force to jump feet into the air for 30 feet, skid for 150 yards, and go through a brick wall.

If they were "just cruising", I'd like to know what the speed limit is on that road. 70? 80? 215? That accident was clearly not caused by a vehicle pulling out in front of someone doing 45 mph. 3600-3700 pound vehicles do not jump into the air for 30 feet, skid 150 yards and crash through a solid brick wall without a little bit more "motivation" than that.

I'm not saying the lady was not at fault, I'm just saying that she may not have been the only one who was making a serious mistake at the time.
See, here I was thinking the same thing, but was concerned about starting more controversy in this thread. I agree with you 100%, though.
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2007, 05:10 PM   #39
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

1.) Speed limit = 55
2.) Field he slid through = wet grass due to all the rain and **** this week (evident from the mud on the pavement from the pics that have been removed)
3.) Lady turned left in front of the GTO basically right as the GTO got to her, in other words, he was still rolling full force when she turned right in his path, no time to hit brakes.
4.) Cobra's only reaction was to take evasive maneuvers to miss his friend in front of him, the SUV that went spinning. These actions included yanking the wheel to miss the GTO, losing the *** end, giving some gas to regain control, all @ 55 mph. Hit the curb going at least 50 mph which will launch most cars and 50 mph will carry a good bit.
5.) Thanks to muddy/wet grassy field, lots of sliding...maintaining momentum...try stopping on such a surface.

Now, I am sure there is the question of "They had to be racing." This is what I expected the first reaction to be. This is the reason I made sure to state "not racing".

So, just to squash the thoughts...they were not racing. Had they been racing, one or both of them would have been dead. A whipple cobra and a juiced LS2 will move and move quickly...and they would have hit her at well over 100 mph...
Old 01-05-2007, 05:13 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mississippi

Well it depends on... nm dammit haha... Just go by this rule. The fall of the ball is inversely proportional angle of the dangle while the cum on the tummy is running.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:15 PM   #41
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: Texas
Send a message via AIM to bbunt302

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurfin View Post
Now, I am sure there is the question of "They had to be racing." This is what I expected the first reaction to be. This is the reason I made sure to state "not racing".

So, just to squash the thoughts...they were not racing. Had they been racing, one or both of them would have been dead. A whipple cobra and a juiced LS2 will move and move quickly...and they would have hit her at well over 100 mph...
I didn't say they were racing. I'm sure if they were racing it would have indeed been a lot worse. But it doesn't mean that they were driving carefully either. If the lady did hit the first car in the side though, it does make a lot more sense because there would be absolutely no time to react.

Scary stuff.
bbunt302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 05:39 PM   #42
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

She didn't hit the first car in the side. She was basically at a T intersection. They were driving along in the right lane of a 4 lane street, she was at the stop sign. Just before they get to where she is, she pulls out in front of them so that the lead car T-bones her right in the driver door. The cobra then takes evasive maneuvers to miss everyone, launches, skids, etc.

Basically, where and when she pulled out left 0 reaction time to hit the brakes for the lead car. The second car ended up going bonkers trying to avoid everyone in front of them.

If the pics were still available, you would be able to see what I mean.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:16 PM   #43
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Next time the pics go up attach them so they wont go anywhere. Someone had to save them.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 06:22 PM   #44
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Next time the pics go up attach them so they wont go anywhere. Someone had to save them.
I would have removed them if I attached them anyhow...he lawyer doesn't want them online. If I get them I will send them to people, but I won't post them openly.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:28 PM   #45
Regular

Region: Tennessee

Yea missed that. Didnt read the 2nd page

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 06:44 PM   #46
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Yea missed that. Didnt read the 2nd page
Damn slacker...

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos