Mustang EV Video - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Join Mustang Evolution Today

View Poll Results: Make a video of ME users cars?
Yes, make a video 16 94.12%
No, get a girlfriend. 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-04-2010, 01:29 PM   #36
Region: North Carolina
Re: Mustang EV Video

Alright....Deadline for picture submissions is 2 weeks from day, plus one day so Sept 19th if you want to be in it or not. I will give the extra time because it is a given that people do not log on everyday and might not see this or what not....

View My Pictures
Cynic's Garage
1996 Ford SVT Cobra

Re: Mustang EV Video here is the deal...after a day I have 11 people that say go forward with this....if everyone gives me 2 pictures and they are up for 4-5 secs with title and end page that it roughly two minutes...People may see this and want in so it will be bigger next time around.... or more than one person may vote for me to get a girlfriend and I will try that....

This is what I want, I have a life and a job so I am not going to browse through garages and pick pictures that people may or may not like. The people that want to be in this will send me two high res photos that they wish to be in the video.

So again what I need.

Send to
Year and model of the car and name if applicable.
2 high res shots of your car....I have the ability to edit in HD and want to do this vid to the highest quality, so if you think you are sending to big of a picture, it isn't.
The list of mods on some cars is just way to long to include, perhaps if we do a best of or something later we could get into that but for now, do not include that.
Two different angle shots are the best, or if you want a profile and under the hood, whatever, they are your two favorite shots...After that leave it to me and I will do what I do....Hopefully this turns out cool for all who want to participate.....

~No officer, I did not know those were speed limits. I thought they were speed suggestions.~
Cynic is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos