Pics-a-palooza! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-26-2007, 02:27 AM   #1
Registered Member

Ive been going to a lot of shows lately and have been taking a lot of pics, so Im going to catch up with all of the galleries in one post, working from most recent backwards. Ive added a lot of show info to my site just click here: Events and Shows - also make sure to sign up on the forum Ive added so that you may start to share your own pics and partake in the car community that is SoCal (even if you don't live in SoCal). Enjoy.

On Thursday the monthly Rods and Woodies show kicked off in Encinitas. Went down checked out some cars, listened to some music and had some beers.

Full gallery contains 123 pics: Encinitas Rods and Woodies- June at

On Sunday I went to the Cruisin Brea Show. My first time to this show, pretty cool. Lots of killer cars and I had a lot of fun although I was only there for a short period of time.

Full gallery contains 144 pics: Cruisin’ Brea at

Immediately after I was done at the Cruisin' Brea show I headed straight over to Rodeo Dr for the concours show. Although the caliber of cars was spectacular the setup was a PIA, the cars were roped off and you couldnt get close enough to most to truly appreciate them and there were so many people there it was difficult to even catch a glimpse of the cars no less take pics of them. But the people watching was very entertaining, the model photoshoot with the Veyron was also a lot of fun and the free drinks from Porsche Design kept the day moving along nicely.

Full gallery contains 204 pics: Rodeo Drive Concours at

My last stop of the day for Sunday, was very short, not a lot of pics but some pretty nice cars.

Full gallery contains 43 pics: Saleen Father’s Day Concours at

Saturday I took a spin up to Cars and Coffee in a sick Vanquish, did a write up on the car and my review of it here:

Behind the Wheel: Aston Martin Vanquish at

and Cars and Coffee was a lot of fun too, many great cars as usual and for a great cause. Everyone was having fun taking turns giving rides in the cars to the kids in the far section of the parking lot, that was until the Irvine PD put an end to that. I was having so much fun, and spent a lot of time talking to people that unfortunately I didnt take many pics, sorry. To find out more and see the pics click here (Full gallery contains 126 pics):

Cars and Coffee: Miracle Ride For Mobility at

Left C&C at 9am and rushed down to Sorrento Valley for their show at their service center. Not a big turnout but still very cool cars.

Full gallery contains 124 pics: Symbolic’s Breakfast for Enthusiasts-June 16 at

The previous Saturday I went with my buddies in a Gallardo and Murcielago up to Cars and Coffee again for Lambo day.

Full gallery contains 201 pics: Cars and Coffee: Ragin’ Bulls at

After C&C we rushed back because I had to get over to North County Fair Mall to meet up with SoCalStangs to head up to Irwindale for the track day I organized. Id like to thank all of those who came for making it a very fun night, Irwindale for having us and Stangwerks for hooking us up with some grub and a place to break after a long drive before heading over to Irwindale!

Full gallery contains 217 pics: Irwindale: SoCalStangs Club Day at

And on the Sunday before that I went down to the Spanish Landing to check out a BMW show.

Full gallery contains 151 pics: BMW Show at

After the BMW show I went to the Dalton's show in San Marcos. Very big turnout, when I got there the lot was full. If you havent been to this one yet and get a chance to Id recommend it, great free show!

Full gallery contains 180 pics: Daltons-June 3rd at

rrobello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:50 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Region: Alabama
Re: Pics-a-palooza!

cool stuff man.

Originally Posted by Brent
Nothing is ever official until its official
n8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:54 AM   #3
Registered Member
Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to at7311

Nice pics!
at7311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 10:56 AM   #4
Registered Member
Region: Virginia
Send a message via MSN to rydog

nice pics

97 V6-GT40 turbo-42#rs-BA2800 MAF-4.10's & tlok-254rwhp-369rwtq
Turbo'd by-TMA Turbo(
Tuned by-Dyno Tuned Performance(
rydog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 01:05 PM   #5
Registered Member

thanks everyone
Old 06-26-2007, 04:59 PM   #6
Registered Member
Region: Mississippi

To everyone:

That mustang with the handicap picture on it, the chick that drives it is paralized from the waste down and all the controlls have been custom made to be done by hand. Tiger Racing did a WONDERFUL job on that car. It's gorgeous.

*edit* Here is the link to the MM&FF article on it. Good read.

Tiger Racing GT Mustang - Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine
01 Bullitt
bullitt482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 11:50 PM   #7
Registered Member

actually she said she was paralyzed from the chest down, not that it changes things, she is still an incredible person, both of her cars were there, she drove the S197 I took a pic of in that gallery

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos