When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 03-31-2011, 11:19 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to Ryan Sko
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

Hahah! Well add me as a friend on here or subscribe to my YouTube and ill keep you posted.

Also if you haven't go to Ryan Sko - Musician/Band | Facebook and like the page for me.

I'm glad you enjoy the video man, its cool to see people enjoy it this much. That makes me feel great about doing all of this!
__________________
Www.Facebook.Com/RyanSko
Ryan Sko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-31-2011, 11:23 PM   #37
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Other
Posts: 2,268
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

This is a great place to share stuff man. Try that **** on other forums, see what they do to ya.
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:24 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to Ryan Sko
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

I was expecting a **** ton of bashing from this, I'm not gonna lie. Glad to say I'm a member of this site. Ya'll are a great group of people.
__________________
Www.Facebook.Com/RyanSko
Ryan Sko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-31-2011, 11:25 PM   #39
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 668
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93CobraGuy View Post
This is a great place to share stuff man. Try that **** on other forums, see what they do to ya.
ohhh no doubt other forums are full of ******bags.....and if you don't know the answer to a question just forget about anyone acknowledging your existance!!
2008Shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:27 PM   #40
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to Ryan Sko
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

I know that feeling. I've been on sites where I wouldn't even ask a question due to the ****ty replies I'd get for it.
__________________
Www.Facebook.Com/RyanSko
Ryan Sko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:28 PM   #41
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 668
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Sko View Post
I know that feeling. I've been on sites where I wouldn't even ask a question due to the ****ty replies I'd get for it.
Yeah I joined an SVT forum then a Diesel forum in the same week asked one question on each and never logged back in!!!
2008Shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 03:34 PM   #42
Registered Member
Regular
 
SerbStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Region: Illinois
Posts: 168
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

Stick with modding your car...lol!
__________________
- 2001 V6 Auto -
Mods: MAC LTs, o/r H pipe, flowmaster 40s, cai,
Motive 4.10, FRPP t loc, NGK Tr55, msd8.5mm
SerbStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 10:23 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to Ryan Sko
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerbStang View Post
Stick with modding your car...lol!
.. no

What makes you say that Serb? Joking, internet muscle, or..
__________________
Www.Facebook.Com/RyanSko
Ryan Sko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 07:45 AM   #44
Registered Member
Regular
 
SaleenFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Louisiana
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,318
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

subscribing for later viewing... No YouTube at work.
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 11:04 AM   #45
Registered Member
Regular
 
SerbStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Region: Illinois
Posts: 168
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Sko View Post
.. no

What makes you say that Serb? Joking, internet muscle, or..
Neither i'm joking nor internet muscle, not hating either....but seriously man? Sounds like you reciting at the middle school...lol. Maybe cuz i was listening to Kid Cudi right before your video! But hey if you like it thats all that matters, so keep it up!
__________________
- 2001 V6 Auto -
Mods: MAC LTs, o/r H pipe, flowmaster 40s, cai,
Motive 4.10, FRPP t loc, NGK Tr55, msd8.5mm
SerbStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:19 PM   #46
Registered Member
Regular
 
SaleenFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Louisiana
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,318
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerbStang View Post
Stick with modding your car...lol!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerbStang View Post
Neither i'm joking nor internet muscle, not hating either....but seriously man? Sounds like you reciting at the middle school...lol. Maybe cuz i was listening to Kid Cudi right before your video! But hey if you like it thats all that matters, so keep it up!
Everyone is entitled to their opinions and while you might not like his singing and abilities he seems to be trying and doing a great job (based on everyone's comments - I can't see the videos). If you don't like it he's not forcing you to listen to it. I'm glad he shared with us to see. I may not like it, but I'm not going to go out of my way to hurt his feelings by telling him to stick to his car. (Just seems like that may have been your goal - I may be wrong )

If you meant it in a jokingly manner, whether you liked it or not, it's all cool. Just next time try and make the joke clearer for him.

Remember "To Each His Own"
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:25 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular
 
SerbStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Region: Illinois
Posts: 168
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaleenFiend View Post
Everyone is entitled to their opinions and while you might not like his singing and abilities he seems to be trying and doing a great job (based on everyone's comments - I can't see the videos). If you don't like it he's not forcing you to listen to it. I'm glad he shared with us to see. I may not like it, but I'm not going to go out of my way to hurt his feelings by telling him to stick to his car. (Just seems like that may have been your goal - I may be wrong )

If you meant it in a jokingly manner, whether you liked it or not, it's all cool. Just next time try and make the joke clearer for him.

Remember "To Each His Own"

Don't want to hurt anybody's feeling, and I really think it doesn't bother him. But no way he should expect everybody to like it. I don't like it at all....but I gave him props for doing what he likes! I don't think we should talk about why I don't like it when many do....pointless!
__________________
- 2001 V6 Auto -
Mods: MAC LTs, o/r H pipe, flowmaster 40s, cai,
Motive 4.10, FRPP t loc, NGK Tr55, msd8.5mm
SerbStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:39 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to Ryan Sko
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

I want people who don't like it to tell me why. No just feelings here, I take it as constructive criticism. I know my delivery needs some work.. the new song I'm working on will show a enhanced delivery.
__________________
Www.Facebook.Com/RyanSko
Ryan Sko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:42 PM   #49
Registered Member
Regular
 
SaleenFiend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Louisiana
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 2,318
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerbStang View Post
Don't want to hurt anybody's feeling, and I really think it doesn't bother him. But no way he should expect everybody to like it. I don't like it at all....but I gave him props for doing what he likes! I don't think we should talk about why I don't like it when many do....pointless!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Sko View Post
I want people who don't like it to tell me why. No just feelings here, I take it as constructive criticism. I know my delivery needs some work.. the new song I'm working on will show a enhanced delivery.
SaleenFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:45 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular
 
SerbStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Region: Illinois
Posts: 168
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

Yeah delivery and the flow...sounds like you're struggling for breath. And the lyrics too man...did you say "I'm sticking out like a sore thumb"? lol
__________________
- 2001 V6 Auto -
Mods: MAC LTs, o/r H pipe, flowmaster 40s, cai,
Motive 4.10, FRPP t loc, NGK Tr55, msd8.5mm
SerbStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:49 PM   #51
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 1,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Sko
I want people who don't like it to tell me why. No just feelings here, I take it as constructive criticism. I know my delivery needs some work.. the new song I'm working on will show a enhanced delivery.
Alright dude. I'll level with you. I don't like. But there may be some potential. You're still young and inexperienced. Voice is still kinda young sounding. Lyrics are a little on the elementary side. Pretty much you just need more practice and honest friends. It's always good to have brutally honest friends. I give you all the props in the world for the attempt. You need to start listening to some old school stuff and study that ****. Pac, cube, Kane, nwa, etc. Put the Eminem down for sure. He is a freak of nature. If you truly want to pursue this you're gonna have to find some old school influences. Good luck man.
Alscobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:51 PM   #52
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to Ryan Sko
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerbStang View Post
Yeah delivery and the flow...sounds like you're struggling for breath. And the lyrics too man...did you say "I'm sticking out like a sore thumb"? lol
Is this the only song of mine you listened too? I'm not a punching artist. My flow in this song was different then most, tried speeding it up too much.

I'm not making music to get famous, its my way of free therapy. Lyrics are basic but if you listen to them I get my point across, which is what I want to do. For myself, could careless if people like it or not, its just a bonus when they do. I don't expect anyone to love my music because I'm simply not out to impress anyone and I'm not doing this for a living.
__________________
Www.Facebook.Com/RyanSko
Ryan Sko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 12:53 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to Ryan Sko
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alscobra View Post
Alright dude. I'll level with you. I don't like. But there may be some potential. You're still young and inexperienced. Voice is still kinda young sounding. Lyrics are a little on the elementary side. Pretty much you just need more practice and honest friends. It's always good to have brutally honest friends. I give you all the props in the world for the attempt. You need to start listening to some old school stuff and study that ****. Pac, cube, Kane, nwa, etc. Put the Eminem down for sure. He is a freak of nature. If you truly want to pursue this you're gonna have to find some old school influences. Good luck man.
Thanks! I appreciate the honesty and advice.
__________________
Www.Facebook.Com/RyanSko
Ryan Sko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 01:09 PM   #54
Registered Member
Regular
 
SerbStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Region: Illinois
Posts: 168
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Sko View Post
Is this the only song of mine you listened too? I'm not a punching artist. My flow in this song was different then most, tried speeding it up too much.

I'm not making music to get famous, its my way of free therapy. Lyrics are basic but if you listen to them I get my point across, which is what I want to do. For myself, could careless if people like it or not, its just a bonus when they do. I don't expect anyone to love my music because I'm simply not out to impress anyone and I'm not doing this for a living.
If you didn't care you wouldn't share it with everybody and asked what are the things we like and don't. But it's all good....the best part is you enjoy it!
__________________
- 2001 V6 Auto -
Mods: MAC LTs, o/r H pipe, flowmaster 40s, cai,
Motive 4.10, FRPP t loc, NGK Tr55, msd8.5mm
SerbStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:30 PM   #55
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to Ryan Sko
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerbStang View Post
If you didn't care you wouldn't share it with everybody and asked what are the things we like and don't. But it's all good....the best part is you enjoy it!
I guess thats true. But Serb stay subscribed I get off work in a hour I'll post a snippet of my news song to see how you like the delivery. I think its my best simply because I was actually pissed in it.
__________________
Www.Facebook.Com/RyanSko
Ryan Sko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 02:58 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular
 
SerbStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Region: Illinois
Posts: 168
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

I'll be gone for the weekend....but will check it out as soon as i can!
__________________
- 2001 V6 Auto -
Mods: MAC LTs, o/r H pipe, flowmaster 40s, cai,
Motive 4.10, FRPP t loc, NGK Tr55, msd8.5mm
SerbStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2011, 03:20 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to Ryan Sko
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

This is my newest song which was recorded a few weeks after the one you listened to. I personally feel the delivery is a tad bit better, but compared to my other songs, it is the best yet. & it's only going to get better.

(NEW) So Disrespectful (Sample) by Ryan Sko

The full version of the song is unreleased, because I got a little too nasty and even though me and the ex got into some **** I cannot do that to her. No matter how pissed off she gets me. But the full version has the official instrumental in it and the normal chorus.
__________________
Www.Facebook.Com/RyanSko
Ryan Sko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 01:23 AM   #58
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 668
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

All I'm saying is I was blasting the song this morning and my lil bro comes in and asks if it's Eminem......................................................that should tell you something.
2008Shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 01:23 AM   #59
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 668
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

and yes the sore thumb lyric stuck out like a sore thumb!!!!! that is all...
2008Shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 01:50 AM   #60
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,203
Not trying to hurt Antibes feelings but that was horrible dude

PETOM.biz TTT
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 02:01 AM   #61
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Other
Posts: 2,268
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everett View Post
Not trying to hurt Antibes feelings but that was horrible dude

PETOM.biz TTT
Who is Antibe?
93CobraGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 03:49 AM   #62
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Region: Canada
Posts: 2,203
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93CobraGuy

Who is Antibe?
Oops. Anybody's ...damn iPhone

PETOM.biz TTT
Everett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 04:14 AM   #63
Registered User
Regular
 
Brent's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Tennessee
Posts: 11,873
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everett

Oops. Anybody's ...damn iPhone

PETOM.biz TTT
Maybe some constructive feedback instead of just telling him it was horrible?

Sent from my Droid Incredible
__________________

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 11:01 AM   #64
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 145
Send a message via AIM to Ryan Sko
Re: When I'm Not Modding My Car, I Make Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Maybe some constructive feedback instead of just telling him it was horrible?

Sent from my Droid Incredible
Please, as I told Serb, you all have opinons but tell me what was 'horrible' about it if you don't mind.
__________________
Www.Facebook.Com/RyanSko
Ryan Sko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
When modding a car from the start: (order of mods list for best results!!!) RGR Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 150 07-05-2014 10:56 PM
peice of $h!+ car music video Dark02Pony The Bar 2 01-06-2006 02:20 PM
So much for modding my car and having a clean record... steedav6builder The Bar 33 04-21-2005 04:21 PM
Should I start modding this car? mustang99vert Pre-2005 V6 Mustang 3 10-24-2004 10:50 PM
can someone make the lights flash on a car? xtrememustang1 The Bar 4 11-03-2003 07:29 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



09:12 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.