I Support This From The NJ State Police - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-18-2011, 10:11 AM   #36
Titus Wadicus
Regular

Region: Ohio
Send a message via Yahoo to svtlx
Re: I Support This From The NJ State Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV View Post
as long as you are going the speed limit even if you are in the left lane... if they want to pass you they are breaking the law... that never made since to me
i dont write the stuff...lol. but yea, driving the speed limit doesnt give you lane chice.. by law you still have to travel in the right lane.

if the speed limit is 65... and u are in the left lane doing 65... you could still be cited for obstruction of traffic. not mention you direct attention to yourself. if i come up behind u and u r driving like that... now im running your plates, checking for seatbelts, broke tail light (white light emitting), broken glass.... making sure u stay in your lane of travel ovi/dui, drugs in vehicle

even though you are doing the speed limit, you just fit the profile for above.. because your actions aren't considered reasonable. and it would be considered a good stop in ohio

did you know that florida troopers have been known to stop vehicles for traveling the speed limit?

im not saying the laws are fair. but alot of stuff is just meant to be used as tools for law enforcement.

bbk ssi, 70ml t.b., bbk adj.reg., bd11-a 11psi, e-cam,
racing aod, 2700 stall, 3.42 gears, ported e7, 308ci, 1.7rr, comp .560valve springs, gear drive, high dwell module, msd 6a & coil, bbk off road xpipe, mac cat back, 30lbs inj, pro-m 90mm, welded subframe connectors, boxed upper & lower trailing arms, spherical axle bushings, 255/50/16 tires, 255lph pump, 456hp
svtlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2011, 10:17 AM   #37
Titus Wadicus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureVenom View Post
The driver should have seen an invisible cat and mashed the brakes in hopes to slam the cops head into the steering wheel to knock some sense into him.

Whether the driver was impeding traffic or not, the cop broke just as many laws when he tried to rub the dust off his rear bumper. Just because he has a badge, that does not mean he is allowed to drive 2" off someone's bumper. He could have gotten his message across from a safe driving distance by hitting his lights.

Like I Said, the driver should have braked checked him...or mashed his breaks in a panic when the cop hit his lights. Then, it would have been fun to watch the video of the officer explaining why his car was trashed.
i agree with the tailgating... but not the brake checking. i dont condone potentialy causing an accident or causing injury or death to someone just to prove a point. one unsafe act doesnt condone another.

someone else did exactly that and killed 3 ppl. that brake checker is now doing 30yrs to life for killing 3 studens trynig to brake check and prove a point.

racing aod, 2700 stall, 3.42 gears, ported e7, 308ci, 1.7rr, comp .560valve springs, gear drive, high dwell module, msd 6a & coil, bbk off road xpipe, mac cat back, 30lbs inj, pro-m 90mm, welded subframe connectors, boxed upper & lower trailing arms, spherical axle bushings, 255/50/16 tires, 255lph pump, 456hp
Old 04-18-2011, 10:21 AM   #38
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by svtlx View Post
i agree with the tailgating... but not the brake checking. i dont condone potentialy causing an accident or causing injury or death to someone just to prove a point. one unsafe act doesnt condone another.

someone else did exactly that and killed 3 ppl. that brake checker is now doing 30yrs to life for killing 3 studens trynig to brake check and prove a point.
As opposed to riding 2" off someone's bumper so that if someone in another lane were to go to change lanes and the driver had to hit his brakes for valid reasons only to have the dumbass behind him rear end him and cause him to spin out most likely? Hell, all the dude had to do was take his foot off the gas and the cop was probably going to ram him.

Maybe the cop should think clearly next time and not ride someone's bumper. If we were to do that, we'd be nailed the instant one of these servers and protectors saw us.

Better yet, he should have used his e-brake to slow down...no proof of braking, no warning, boom, cops gets a wake up call. That would have made for a much better video.
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2011, 10:24 AM   #39
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

Another thing...you know damn well that if the driver would have sped up to pass the car next to them, they would have been pulled over for speeding.

Had they slowed down to pull in behind the car next to them...the cop would have rammed them.

The cop was wrong here in every way shape and form...even before he flew across 3 lanes of traffic with no signal.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:34 AM   #40
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California

It just goes to show you there are some stupid laws out there.
wereKEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:36 AM   #41
Titus Wadicus
Regular

Quote:
Another thing...you know damn well that if the driver would have sped up to pass the car next to them, they would have been pulled over for speeding.

Had they slowed down to pull in behind the car next to them...the cop would have rammed them.

The cop was wrong here in every way shape and form...even before he flew across 3 lanes of traffic with no signal.
lmao.... im not sayn the cop wasnt wrong for tailgating.

i dont think the guy woulda got pulled over for speeding had he sped up and moved over... that cop was profiling which was his reason for his speed.

also... once his light bar comes on, he's pretty much exempt from most traffic laws. the fact the he crossed 3 lanes doesnt matter when his lightbar is activated (that's the law in ohio..and im sure in other states as well)

Old 04-18-2011, 10:38 AM   #42
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by svtlx View Post
also... once his light bar comes on, he's pretty much exempt from most traffic laws. the fact the he crossed 3 lanes doesnt matter when his lightbar is activated (that's the law in ohio..and im sure in other states as well)
I think you need to watch the video again and then correct this observation.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:46 AM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

It really don't make a differenge what any of us say you all know as far as cops are concerned they can drive any way they want to light bar on or not.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:52 AM   #44
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wereKEV View Post
It really don't make a differenge what any of us say you all know as far as cops are concerned they can drive any way they want to light bar on or not.
Exactly....the definition of "Do as I say, not as I do". Prime example here: Camera Catches EBR Sheriff's Deputy Running Red Light - WAFB Channel 9, Baton Rouge, LA |
Old 04-18-2011, 10:55 AM   #45
Titus Wadicus
Regular

Quote:
I think you need to watch the video again and then correct this observation.
oooo, ur talking bout after he lite the guy up...lol. technicaly your correct. he guilty of "unsafe lane change". wut can i say dude... it is wut it is, but i think that's kinda grasp'n for straws at this point, especially after he just deactivated the lightbar..traffic was still yielding. it's kinda moot.

ima drop outa this thread... seems like ppl are start'n to take this personaly.

but i will say.... yes, he shouldnt have tailgated, it was an unsafe act.

as far as the unsafe lane change at the end.. it's kinda negligable at his point

Old 04-18-2011, 10:55 AM   #46
Registered Member
Regular

right you are.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:59 PM   #47
Regular

Region: Tennessee

More wonderful NJ drivers: Jalopnik - Drive Free or Die

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 01:05 PM   #48
Registered Member
Regular

You should try driving in mefirstornia.
Old 04-18-2011, 01:42 PM   #49
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wereKEV View Post
You should try driving in mefirstornia.
Hmm....sounds like where I live too...only a bit further south and east of you. Must be mefirstonia county or something....
Old 04-19-2011, 11:04 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Sko
Awesome! Nice cop...better than a ticket...
Pete08GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 09:15 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
I hate NJ. Even worse I hate when NJ drivers drive in PA. They drive like they are at Daytona. Always weaving around not signaling. Drives me insane. Drive ****ty in your own ****ty state
ksrumbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 06:32 PM   #52
Legacy Member
Legacy

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to DarkShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
He probably doesn't even know why the cop didn't actually stop him.
Exactly what I was thinking.

And trust me, you don't want to give any support to NJ police. They are some of the most corrupt in the country.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:15 PM   #53
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: North Carolina

Cops need to do this more often.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos