I Support This From The NJ State Police - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 04-15-2011, 09:25 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Send a message via AIM to Ryan Sko
I Support This From The NJ State Police

Nuff said.
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2011, 09:28 PM   #2
Road Trip!

Region: North Carolina
Re: I Support This From The NJ State Police

Never gets old!!!! haha

dad said the cop should have his *** whooped because he's abusing his power....but it's still funny as hell!! haha
2008Shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:29 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008Shelby View Post

Never gets old!!!! haha

dad said the cop should have his *** whooped because he's abusing his power....but it's still funny as hell!! haha
Tell dad you disagree because that cop clearly did us a favor by moving that slow *** mother ****er to the lane he should be in!
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2011, 09:31 PM   #4
Road Trip!

hahaha no kidding....he says he really was doing alright by doing that he just doesn't like officers messing around....old fashioned sheriff haha
Old 04-15-2011, 09:33 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

You should see another video I'll post here in a little bit after this verse I'm writing is done. It's basically a cop doing like 75mph in the middle lane and someone passes him after 1 minute doing like 77mph and the cop owned him. That's some bull****, this video though, I can get so use to if cops did this ****!
Old 04-15-2011, 09:37 PM   #6
Regular

Region: Tennessee

The cop and the driver should be ticketed. I despise people that drive like that in the left lane but the cop should have just pulled the idiot over instead of following him 3 inches off his bumper for 2 miles and then merging 3 lanes with no blinker.

The driver won't change his driving habits. He probably doesn't even know why the cop didn't actually stop him.

Reddit
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:40 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
The cop and the driver should be ticketed. I despise people that drive like that in the left lane but the cop should have just pulled the idiot over instead of following him 3 inches off his bumper for 2 miles and then merging 3 lanes with no blinker.

The driver won't change his driving habits. He probably doesn't even know why the cop didn't actually stopped him.
This is true, I mean technically the cop could have not rode his *** and just got him with a delay of traffic ticket. But clearly the cop was in a good mood. I'd rather a cop do that to me then give me a ticket. However, we don't know how fast the guy was actually going before the video, he may have been doing the speed limit and the cop may have been speeding like the troopers usually do and made the guy nervous so he slowed down.. and the cop just wanted him to move over so he could keep going.
Old 04-15-2011, 09:43 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
I support this action!

March 2010 Mustangevolution Mustang of the Month 1st eva biatch!
DarkShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 10:24 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

I feel like making a donation to them now honestly, and getting one of those pretty gold shields in my window.
Old 04-16-2011, 11:15 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California

+1
wereKEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 12:14 PM   #11
Titus Wadicus
Regular

Region: Ohio
Send a message via Yahoo to svtlx

here in ohio it's called "obstruction of traffic". he shoulda stopped the guy and told him wut was up. however, i understand y he tail gated the guy and y he didnt actualy stop the the guy.

i prolly woulda done sumthing similar.

bbk ssi, 70ml t.b., bbk adj.reg., bd11-a 11psi, e-cam,
racing aod, 2700 stall, 3.42 gears, ported e7, 308ci, 1.7rr, comp .560valve springs, gear drive, high dwell module, msd 6a & coil, bbk off road xpipe, mac cat back, 30lbs inj, pro-m 90mm, welded subframe connectors, boxed upper & lower trailing arms, spherical axle bushings, 255/50/16 tires, 255lph pump, 456hp
svtlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 12:45 PM   #12
Road Trip!

Down here only in certain places would this be a ticket and the officer is going to bother with it anyway. That's why he did it he didn't have to take time from his day and he got the message across. I just hope he sees this video
Old 04-16-2011, 12:47 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

If he sees the video he might decide to become a police officer so he can do it every day.
Old 04-16-2011, 03:41 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by svtlx View Post
here in ohio it's called "obstruction of traffic". he shoulda stopped the guy and told him wut was up. however, i understand y he tail gated the guy and y he didnt actualy stop the the guy.

i prolly woulda done sumthing similar.
In NJ it's called delaying traffic. Which I only know about because my brother got pulled over for 98mph in a 65mph zone in the Cobra by a Trooper and the cop let him go with a 'Delaying Traffic' ticket because he liked his car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008Shelby View Post
Down here only in certain places would this be a ticket and the officer is going to bother with it anyway. That's why he did it he didn't have to take time from his day and he got the message across. I just hope he sees this video
Yeah, I believe that ticket is usually something they'll give you instead of something they actually pulled you over for. I agree with the fact that the cop clearly didn't want to waste his time and just wanted to make a point, and that he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wereKEV View Post
If he sees the video he might decide to become a police officer so he can do it every day.
Unfortunately, you're probably correct.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:21 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

I got pulled over in my 66 VW bug one time for speeding I told the cop my throttle stuck so he gave me a ticket for bald tires.
Old 04-17-2011, 04:34 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

This video on the other hand pisses me off a bit.. kinda redic.. opinions?

Old 04-17-2011, 04:52 PM   #17
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Sko

Tell dad you disagree because that cop clearly did us a favor by moving that slow *** mother ****er to the lane he should be in!
WTF are you talking about. The guy was going with the flow of traffic, not slower. Look at the video with your eyes open this time. (edit) anyone that agrees with that officer is clearly wrong. Driver did nothing wrong. The first lane doesn't have a different speed limit from the others, do they?
11SHELBYGT500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 05:35 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500

WTF are you talking about. The guy was going with the flow of traffic, not slower. Look at the video with your eyes open this time. (edit) anyone that agrees with that officer is clearly wrong. Driver did nothing wrong. The first lane doesn't have a different speed limit from the others, do they?
I don't know about other states but louisiana has a "use the left lane to pass only" law. So if your cruising in the left lane then your cruising for a ticket. But hey I don't expect you to understand it, it's your right to have you own opinion on the situation. I personally thing the cop (even thou being a dick about it) did no wrong by moving that ****er. Especially if there is a law involved.

March 2010 Mustangevolution Mustang of the Month 1st eva biatch!
DarkShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 05:46 PM   #19
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadows

I don't know about other states but louisiana has a "use the left lane to pass only" law. So if your cruising in the left lane then your cruising for a ticket. But hey I don't expect you to understand it, it's your right to have you own opinion on the situation. I personally thing the cop (even thou being a dick about it) did no wrong by moving that ****er. Especially if there is a law involved.
LOL are you saying that in Louisiana that population of drivers is so small you guys have extra lanes for nothing but passing? WOW that must be nice to have wide open highways.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:54 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11SHELBYGT500 View Post
Like DarkShadows said, New Jersey also has a 'use the left lane to pass only' along with 'passing on the right' which is something you can get a ticket for. With that said, do you still think I need to open my eyes and watch this, although I have done so several times, both sober and intoxicated with both myself and family. We all laughed, because we know the cop did do the thing. I take it you'd rather the office right him tickets two tickets for:

1.) Delaying Traffic.
2.) Cruising in the left lane (Being that our left is for passing only, we can legally get a ticket if we just drive in the left lane. We are suppose to move in the left, pass the cars, get back in the middle.)

You're entitled to your own opinion, just thought I'd enlighten you on some of the facts in our state before you go off on dub tee eff moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShadows View Post

Quote:
LOL are you saying that in Louisiana that population of drivers is so small you guys have extra lanes for nothing but passing? WOW that must be nice to have wide open highways.
He isn't saying that, he's just stating the law in his state.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:09 PM   #21
Road Trip!

Quote:

Like DarkShadows said, New Jersey also has a 'use the left lane to pass only' along with 'passing on the right' which is something you can get a ticket for. With that said, do you still think I need to open my eyes and watch this, although I have done so several times, both sober and intoxicated with both myself and family. We all laughed, because we know the cop did do the thing. I take it you'd rather the office right him tickets two tickets for:

1.) Delaying Traffic.
2.) Cruising in the left lane (Being that our left is for passing only, we can legally get a ticket if we just drive in the left lane. We are suppose to move in the left, pass the cars, get back in the middle.)

You're entitled to your own opinion, just thought I'd enlighten you on some of the facts in our state before you go off on dub tee eff moment.

He isn't saying that, he's just stating the law in his state.
Okay now watch it again, the officer DID NOT USE the left lane just to pass, he is driving in it. I would say that having a passing lane is retarded and a waste of green on this planet we live on...and there is a vehicle driving in that lane right behind the officer...and the people making the video don't have there stickers, so I assume they're driving illegally.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:13 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Okay now watch it again, the officer DID NOT USE the left lane just to pass, he is driving in it. I would say that having a passing lane is retarded and a waste of green on this planet we live on.
Most people do cruise in the left lane. I always stay in the left lane. It's not like the cops strictly enforce the passing only law.. but the least you can do is not 65 in the left and let people actually moving be in it. I take it you disagree with the old car pool lanes too, I mean, why should a car with more people get their own damn lane right? ...
Old 04-17-2011, 06:16 PM   #23
Road Trip!

Quote:

Most people do cruise in the left lane. I always stay in the left lane. It's not like the cops strictly enforce the passing only law.. but the least you can do is not 65 in the left and let people actually moving be in it. I take it you disagree with the old car pool lanes too, I mean, why should a car with more people get their own damn lane right? ...
Because it takes one or more other vehicles off the road. They give a lane to encourage less vehicles. I thought everyone knew that.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:19 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Because it takes one or more other vehicles off the road. They give a lane to encourage less vehicles. I thought everyone knew that.
Alright, well like I said, you're entitled to your own opinion. No need to go at everyone disagreeing with you though man. Every state is different.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:22 PM   #25
Road Trip!

Quote:

Alright, well like I said, you're entitled to your own opinion. No need to go at everyone disagreeing with you though man. Every state is different.
I'm not getting on everyone. Just saying that was screwed up what that officer did. Everyone knows what feelings come over you when you're getting pulled over and that guy just went from both ends of the spectrum in 5 seconds. LOL ...which is pretty messed up.
Old 04-17-2011, 06:27 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'm not getting on everyone. Just saying that was screwed up what that officer did. Everyone knows what feelings come over you when you're getting pulled over and that guy just went from both ends of the spectrum in 5 seconds. LOL ...which is pretty messed up.
This is true, but think, the cop put the driver through those feelings then made it all better by pulling off instead of writing a ticket. I've had cops light me up like this and move me out of there way before just so they can go to wherever they gotta go. Stomach drops at first, but I laugh and let a big sigh of relief when he just goes by.
Old 04-17-2011, 10:19 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Sko View Post
LOL thats funny as hell. Don't you love living in new jersey cuz!
nickysixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 10:57 PM   #28
Road Trip!

Regardless of right or wrong it's funny as hell!!!
Old 04-18-2011, 08:35 AM   #29
Titus Wadicus
Regular

Quote:
according to ohio law..and im sure it's the same in all the other states in the union.

the left lane is for passing!!! ....regardless of your speed.

you are impeding/obstructing the flow of traffic if ppl cannot over take you .... regardless of your speed.

cruising in the left lane is not cool if you are not over taking another vehicle. there are safety reasons y ppl shouldnt travel in the left lane, not to mention making it harder for police to do their job safely.

im not goin to get into law enforcement policy and procedures here... but u need to review the law in your state. and then stay outa the left lane if you aren't passing regardless of your speed

racing aod, 2700 stall, 3.42 gears, ported e7, 308ci, 1.7rr, comp .560valve springs, gear drive, high dwell module, msd 6a & coil, bbk off road xpipe, mac cat back, 30lbs inj, pro-m 90mm, welded subframe connectors, boxed upper & lower trailing arms, spherical axle bushings, 255/50/16 tires, 255lph pump, 456hp
Old 04-18-2011, 08:44 AM   #30
Titus Wadicus
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Sko View Post
This video on the other hand pisses me off a bit.. kinda redic.. opinions?

i saw the video. i seriously dought it was a speed related stop. most likely seat belt violation, cell phone/texting, cracked windshield, or some other violation that was visualy appearant to the officer.

Old 04-18-2011, 09:20 AM   #31
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by svtlx

according to ohio law..and im sure it's the same in all the other states in the union.

the left lane is for passing!!! ....regardless of your speed.

you are impeding/obstructing the flow of traffic if ppl cannot over take you .... regardless of your speed.

cruising in the left lane is not cool if you are not over taking another vehicle. there are safety reasons y ppl shouldnt travel in the left lane, not to mention making it harder for police to do their job safely.

im not goin to get into law enforcement policy and procedures here... but u need to review the law in your state. and then stay outa the left lane if you aren't passing regardless of your speed
1. There is no passing lane in California, the amount of traffic on our highways makes that ridiculous.

2. That vehicle was not impeding/obstructing traffic, I don't see how you can say that when they were clearly going with the flow of traffic. If the traffic in the other lanes are doing the speed limit, how much OVER the speed limit can I go to over take them?

3. The officer didn't use the lane just to pass, he was cruising in it. Just like the vehicle behind him, as you can see in the video after he passes the utility vehicle he doesn't change lanes.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:47 AM   #32
Tib
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania

+1 from me...rush hour traffic is full of slow people in the left lane.
Old 04-18-2011, 09:52 AM   #33
Titus Wadicus
Regular

Quote:
1. There is no passing lane in California, the amount of traffic on our highways makes that ridiculous.

2. That vehicle was not impeding/obstructing traffic, I don't see how you can say that when they were clearly going with the flow of traffic. If the traffic in the other lanes are doing the speed limit, how much OVER the speed limit can I go to over take them?

3. The officer didn't use the lane just to pass, he was cruising in it. Just like the vehicle behind him, as you can see in the video after he passes the utility vehicle he doesn't change lanes.
really?.... i will re-state...regardless of speed or flow of traffic. i understand wut u r saying, but it doesnt work that way.

you do wut u want. but if you come to ohio driving that way expect to to get stopped and/or cited. the laws are in place for your safety... rather it be because of another vehicle commiting a speed violation or an emergency vehicle in route to a scene.

i cant advise u on overtaking vehicles cause u arent an ohio resident. but i will say that you should over take in a safe manner using a reasonable speed... and resume the posted speed limit as soon as possible.

Old 04-18-2011, 09:53 AM   #34
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV

as long as you are going the speed limit even if you are in the left lane... if they want to pass you they are breaking the law... that never made since to me
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:09 AM   #35
15.3 Second V8 Killer Yo
Legacy
Regular

Send a message via AIM to PureVenom Send a message via MSN to PureVenom Send a message via Yahoo to PureVenom

The driver should have seen an invisible cat and mashed the brakes in hopes to slam the cops head into the steering wheel to knock some sense into him.

Whether the driver was impeding traffic or not, the cop broke just as many laws when he tried to rub the dust off his rear bumper. Just because he has a badge, that does not mean he is allowed to drive 2" off someone's bumper. He could have gotten his message across from a safe driving distance by hitting his lights.

Like I Said, the driver should have braked checked him...or mashed his breaks in a panic when the cop hit his lights. Then, it would have been fun to watch the video of the officer explaining why his car was trashed.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos