Post your ride - Page 29 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Join Mustang Evolution Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 02-05-2012, 09:43 PM   #981
Registered Member
Regular
 
Nate98stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scottsburg
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax8709

What all mods do y'all have?
I've got a cold air , o/r x and flow master dumps I have gears a tuner and shorty headers on there way to my house and I've got an MGW short throw
__________________
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Nate98stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-05-2012, 09:52 PM   #982
Registered Member
Regular
 
dmax8709's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate98stang

I've got a cold air , o/r x and flow master dumps I have gears a tuner and shorty headers on there way to my house and I've got an MGW short throw
Nice. What r u running at the track?
dmax8709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #983
Registered Member
Regular
 
Nate98stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scottsburg
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax8709

Nice. What r u running at the track?
Havnt had it to the track I'd like to some time I think I'd run maybe 13s if I'm lucky
__________________
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Nate98stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:05 PM   #984
Registered Member
Regular
 
dmax8709's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 413
I got jlt cai, 3.73, bbk shorty headers, o/r magnaflow tru x xpipe, magnaflow catbcak with 3.5in tips, bbk 75mm throttle body, 80mm maf, diablo tuner with tune from brooksspeed.com, sway bar, eibach sport springs, drilled blotted rotors with performance brake pads & a lot of cosmetic stuff. Cervini spoiler, Smoke headlights and fog, led tail lights, paint job, soundstream cd/dvd , replaced all my mach system with kenwoods, custom rear seat delete kit made into a sub box with 2 10 mtx 7500 & a mtx 1000rms amp
dmax8709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:13 PM   #985
Registered Member
Regular
 
Nate98stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scottsburg
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,298
Well the only mods I named were performance lol I've got some h&r sport springs that will b here tomarrow smoked head and tail lights , 10k HIDs, a pioneer touch screen double din , kicker 6x8 door and rear speakers , 2 kicker cvr 12s , with a kicker 650.4 amp , stinger 2 farad cap, and I believe that's it
__________________
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Nate98stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:19 PM   #986
Registered Member
Regular
 
dmax8709's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 413
Sounds nice. Any near future plans?
dmax8709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:20 PM   #987
Registered Member
Regular
 
98MUSTANG GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax8709
I run 8.0-8.3 depends on how i hook up. Bout 90mph. I haven't ran it in about a year or so. I been working on it quite a bit. Gonna start back this year to see what goose I've done with a couple of mods I've put on here recently

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

What all mods do y'all have?
Nice dude I'm 16 that's what I got for my b-day was a modified mustang gt tuned for racing dropped low and has a police interceptor engine and a cam idk what cam it is but it make it raw like a beast
__________________
GET SOME HAHA
98MUSTANG GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:21 PM   #988
Registered Member
Regular
 
Nate98stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scottsburg
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,298
Aside from the parts in the mail, a tb and plenum would probally b my next quick upgrade. Then probally some eBay drilled slotted rotors and my tint needs redone
__________________
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Nate98stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:24 PM   #989
Registered Member
Regular
 
dmax8709's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 413
I got my rotors and pads on sale out of mustangsunlimited.com all 4 drilled and slotted rotors and performance pads for 179. They go on sale alot

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98MUSTANG GT

Nice dude I'm 16 that's what I got for my b-day was a modified mustang gt tuned for racing dropped low and has a police interceptor engine and a cam idk what cam it is but it make it raw like a beast
Was all that done when u got it?
dmax8709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:26 PM   #990
Registered Member
Regular
 
Nate98stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scottsburg
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,298
O wow that's about the same price as eBay I'll have to keep them In mind
__________________
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Nate98stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:28 PM   #991
Registered Member
Regular
 
dmax8709's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 413
Yea i order from mustangsunlimited.com, cjponyparts, am, and brothers
dmax8709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:31 PM   #992
Registered Member
Regular
 
98MUSTANG GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax8709
I got my rotors and pads on sale out of mustangsunlimited.com all 4 drilled and slotted rotors and performance pads for 179. They go on sale alot

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------



Was all that done when u got it?
Ya I'm the third owner of It an all the past owners have raced it it has other mods it is chipped out and the engine is new that they put in and they were running tens in it it's a nice v8 but it hates to run when cold
__________________
GET SOME HAHA
98MUSTANG GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:31 PM   #993
Registered Member
Regular
 
Nate98stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scottsburg
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,298
I normally use am jegs and eBay
__________________
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Nate98stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:32 PM   #994
Registered Member
Regular
 
dmax8709's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 413
I used to do ebay but i got screwed to many time. Might as well to pay $20more and know for a far everything is good. Just piece of mind i guess
dmax8709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:34 PM   #995
Registered Member
Regular
 
Nate98stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scottsburg
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,298
I havnt had any bad experiences with eBay yet did u run into bad parts or?
__________________
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Nate98stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:34 PM   #996
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate98stang
I havnt had any bad experiences with eBay yet did u run into bad parts or?
I had a quarter louver pop off on the highway... ha!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:35 PM   #997
Registered Member
Regular
 
98MUSTANG GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax8709
I got my rotors and pads on sale out of mustangsunlimited.com all 4 drilled and slotted rotors and performance pads for 179. They go on sale alot

---------- Post added at 10:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------



Was all that done when u got it?
I'm the third owner and all the past owners us to race it it has been chipped and has some other mods all tuned for racing it well run tens and we put a new transmission in it and the starter fell and broke when we put a tanny in and so I have to get a new one the engine they put in is fairly new all set for racing and if it breaks no worry my dad builds classic cars for a living so we work on it together for bonding time
__________________
GET SOME HAHA
98MUSTANG GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:37 PM   #998
Registered Member
Regular
 
dmax8709's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 413
Bad parts, not the exact parts, wrong parts, being used when suppose to be new, not at all what i ordered lol. Lil bit of everything

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98MUSTANG GT

I'm the third owner and all the past owners us to race it it has been chipped and has some other mods all tuned for racing it well run tens and we put a new transmission in it and the starter fell and broke when we put a tanny in and so I have to get a new one the engine they put in is fairly new all set for racing and if it breaks no worry my dad builds classic cars for a living so we work on it together for bonding time
Must be nice lol. I've had to bust my *** for all my stuff
dmax8709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:38 PM   #999
Registered Member
Regular
 
Nate98stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scottsburg
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax8709
Bad parts, not the exact parts, wrong parts, being used when suppose to be new, not at all what i ordered lol. Lil bit of everything
Dang that sucks I try not to order anything big and important off eBay but the rotors r a good deal but if mustangs unlimited does the same id rather buy it from them

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

I had a quarter louver pop off on the highway... ha!
Ew that sucks
__________________
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Nate98stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:39 PM   #1000
Registered Member
Regular
 
dmax8709's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 413
I've had them on for a couple months and i could tell instantly the diff. My braking is a whole lot better. Cheap to for now. Hard to afford a 2000 big brake system
dmax8709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:48 PM   #1001
Registered Member
Regular
 
Nate98stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Scottsburg
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax8709
I've had them on for a couple months and i could tell instantly the diff. My braking is a whole lot better. Cheap to for now. Hard to afford a 2000 big brake system
Yea my brakes are OK I'd like them to b better
__________________
2002 5 speed Comp Orange Mustang GT. K&N CAI,JBA headers,BBK xpipe,SLP mufflers to turn downs,Exedy stage 2 clutch,MGW short throw,drilled and and slotted roters,front:17x9 black 10th anniversary cobras Rear:17x10.5 black 10th anniversary cobras,Roush stage 3 body kit,smoked tails and side markers.
Nate98stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 10:58 PM   #1002
Registered Member
Regular
 
98MUSTANG GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax8709
I've had them on for a couple months and i could tell instantly the diff. My braking is a whole lot better. Cheap to for now. Hard to afford a 2000 big brake system
I get all my parts for a discount and my dad said that the last owner said he ran 1/4 in 10.33 but I don't thank I could run it that fast I don't even now how fast that is lol this summer I'm going to the track me an my dad and maybe race for some money
__________________
GET SOME HAHA
98MUSTANG GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:04 PM   #1003
Registered Member
Regular
 
dmax8709's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98MUSTANG GT

I get all my parts for a discount and my dad said that the last owner said he ran 1/4 in 10.33 but I don't thank I could run it that fast I don't even now how fast that is lol this summer I'm going to the track me an my dad and maybe race for some money
Where can he order parts from and for any car?

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate98stang

Yea my brakes are OK I'd like them to b better
My brakes sucked. I could put them to the floor and nothin would hardly happen lol
dmax8709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:06 PM   #1004
Registered Member
Regular
 
98MUSTANG GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax8709

Where can he order parts from and for any car?
Jegs o-reileys autozone everyplace that sales parts he says he owns a business and they give him a discount but some times it's not a big discount maybe only knocks ten dollars off but it is a discount
__________________
GET SOME HAHA
98MUSTANG GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:08 PM   #1005
Registered Member
Regular
 
dmax8709's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98MUSTANG GT

Jegs o-reileys autozone everyplace that sales parts he says he owns a business and they give him a discount but some times it's not a big discount maybe only knocks ten dollars off but it is a discount
Yea better than nothin
dmax8709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:17 PM   #1006
Registered Member
Regular
 
98MUSTANG GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax8709

Yea better than nothin
Ya ig but I want to put some mods on it inside like I have grey carpet but I want black an I want to put 94 seats in it I have leather but want vinyl my dad got from a dude at o-reileys for free he had a wrecked 94 and just gave us his seats but I want some different things inside of my car to show off to my friends
__________________
GET SOME HAHA
98MUSTANG GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:19 PM   #1007
Registered Member
Regular
 
dmax8709's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98MUSTANG GT

Ya ig but I want to put some mods on it inside like I have grey carpet but I want black an I want to put 94 seats in it I have leather but want vinyl my dad got from a dude at o-reileys for free he had a wrecked 94 and just gave us his seats but I want some different things inside of my car to show off to my friends
I got caught up n the cosmetic stuff for a while. Finally came back to my senses and started back on performance
dmax8709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #1008
Registered Member
Regular
 
98MUSTANG GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax8709

I got caught up n the cosmetic stuff for a while. Finally came back to my senses and started back on performance
I have enough performance for me an want my friends to flip when they check out the inside but as I get older I well look for more performance 1 question what could cause it not to running when it's cold an if it's cold start were is it located
__________________
GET SOME HAHA
98MUSTANG GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:42 PM   #1009
Registered Member
Regular
 
dmax8709's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98MUSTANG GT

I have enough performance for me an want my friends to flip when they check out the inside but as I get older I well look for more performance 1 question what could cause it not to running when it's cold an if it's cold start were is it located
Explain ur problem again n a lil more detail. U having problem n the cold?
dmax8709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:44 PM   #1010
Registered Member
Regular
 
98MUSTANG GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax8709

Explain ur problem again n a lil more detail. U having problem n the cold?
When I get up in the morning i start my car and it is supose to idle but it dies and I have to constantly give it gas until it warms up I have a new fuel filter just haven't put it in and I don't now if my cold start could be messing up
__________________
GET SOME HAHA
98MUSTANG GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:49 PM   #1011
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
deadsp0t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: MidWorld
Region: Other
Posts: 4,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98MUSTANG GT

When I get up in the morning i start my car and it is supose to idle but it dies and I have to constantly give it gas until it warms up I have a new fuel filter just haven't put it in and I don't now if my cold start could be messing up
I would suggest that you start a thread in your year section to get maximum exposer to everyone who might be able to help.
__________________
That's unimpressive
deadsp0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 11:51 PM   #1012
Registered Member
Regular
 
dmax8709's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 413
Mine did that for a while but that was because i wouldn't drive it n the winter. Once it got used to the cold i dont have a problem now. It could be ur cold start or maybe the battery not used to the cold. The fuel will thicken up n the cold. So there r many diff things that may cause that.
dmax8709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:01 AM   #1013
Registered Member
Regular
 
98MUSTANG GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmax8709
Mine did that for a while but that was because i wouldn't drive it n the winter. Once it got used to the cold i dont have a problem now. It could be ur cold start or maybe the battery not used to the cold. The fuel will thicken up n the cold. So there r many diff things that may cause that.
K thinks I am changing a couple of things a fuel filter some other things to but got school tomorrow so got to get to bed talk to y'all tomorrow
__________________
GET SOME HAHA
98MUSTANG GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 12:05 AM   #1014
Registered Member
Regular
 
dmax8709's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Region: Alabama
Posts: 413
Also ur throttle may be sticking and flooding it. Cold made mine do that before.
dmax8709 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:22 AM   #1015
Registered Member
Regular
 
Ninjasteffers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcowboy

I live around Cypresswood/249.

Ping me if you know of any upcoming mustang cruises.

Your ride looks clean.
Thank you sir! And PM set
Ninjasteffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New to me ride Mike90 The Bar 2 08-02-2009 08:00 PM
My new ride.... Zim Pictures and Videos 47 10-13-2007 03:02 AM
Reputation Feature: Like someones post or hate it? Rate their post. Brent ME Site Help & Announcements 15 03-21-2006 09:14 PM
Post Pictures Of Your Ride bluemustang Pictures and Videos 148 05-13-2005 03:21 PM
My ride 98VroomVroom Mustang Audio & Video 23 11-02-2003 08:21 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



03:56 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.