FNG - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 06-09-2011, 02:03 PM   #106
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Send a message via ICQ to Pete07GT Send a message via AIM to Pete07GT Send a message via Yahoo to Pete07GT
Re: FNG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastboneking View Post
Except that I'm the one behind him yelling "out of the way you ol fart!!!"
While blaring his horn that blares La Cucaracha.
When you're going to war, you better have three things if you expect to win: 1. Willpower (One's need to put the petal to the metal); 2. Staying Power (300+ BHP); and 3. Firepower (The wheels of your mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45).
Pete07GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2011, 02:05 PM   #107
Road Trip!

Region: Texas
Send a message via Skype™ to Texastboneking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete07GT

While blaring his horn that blares La Cucaracha.
No. It's dukes of hazard. Get it right.
Texastboneking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:07 PM   #108
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via ICQ to Pete07GT Send a message via AIM to Pete07GT Send a message via Yahoo to Pete07GT

Quote:
No. It's dukes of hazard. Get it right.
Oh I know what that's out of, but you're the only guy I know who would have his horn do that & drive around with a Dixie Flag painted on his roof.
When you're going to war, you better have three things if you expect to win: 1. Willpower (One's need to put the petal to the metal); 2. Staying Power (300+ BHP); and 3. Firepower (The wheels of your mustang exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2011, 02:07 PM   #109
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texastboneking

Except that I'm the one behind him yelling "out of the way you ol fart!!!"
I know right! I drive between 70/75 I think it's a good speed
Ninjasteffers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:08 PM   #110
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I'll bet if you PM Brent the almighty he will put his message board godliness to good use of fixing your picture issue. The ground will open up & he will declare; "It is good" & it will be good.
Really you think he can help? I'll give it a try thanks Pete!
Old 06-09-2011, 02:08 PM   #111
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjasteffers View Post
I know right! I drive between 70/75 I think it's a good speed
That's it? Wow, you really do drive like a little lady.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:11 PM   #112
Road Trip!

Quote:

Oh I know what that's out of, but you're the only guy I know who would have his horn do that & drive around with a Dixie Flag painted on his roof.
Rebel flag all the way!!! Lol
Old 06-09-2011, 02:12 PM   #113
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Rebel flag all the way!!! Lol
Redneck all the way!!!!
Old 06-09-2011, 02:13 PM   #114
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

That's it? Wow, you really do drive like a little lady.
HEY!! I don't want tickets lol I've gotten pulled over twice so far ... I got out of them but still.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:15 PM   #115
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent
I'm 25 and 6'4" and not getting married anytime soon.
BRENT YOU ROCK!!! thank you
Old 06-09-2011, 02:15 PM   #116
Road Trip!

Quote:

Redneck all the way!!!!
Hell yea!
Old 06-09-2011, 02:15 PM   #117
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
HEY!! I don't want tickets lol I've gotten pulled over twice so far ... I got out of them but still.
Is that what happens when you lay on the soft voice, bat the eyelashes, & compliment the officer's gun or what? Let me know so I can take notes.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:20 PM   #118
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Is that what happens when you lay on the soft voice, bat the eyelashes, & compliment the officer's gun or what? Let me know so I can take notes.
How'd you know!?? Damn it now everyone is going to get let go =/
Most the I just say I was keeping up with everyone else lol then they just tell me to slow down.. They complain about my tint more tho cause it's limo.. I always say "yes I'll take it off" they love that lol
Old 06-09-2011, 02:24 PM   #119
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
How'd you know!?? Damn it now everyone is going to get let go =/
Most the I just say I was keeping up with everyone else lol then they just tell me to slow down.. They complain about my tint more tho cause it's limo.. I always say "yes I'll take it off" they love that lol
Well isn't that just awesome for a little 120lbs of beautifulness between a 3500lb V8 like you. I usually get the double takes from the cops driving Crown Vics or Chargers in my county. Especially the cops driving Chargers that I especially think it's a size thing. Their V6 doesn't have anything on my bigger V8 & they know it. We male types have a problem when someone else's toy is bigger than our's.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:37 PM   #120
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Well isn't that just awesome for a little 120lbs of beautifulness between a 3500lb V8 like you. I usually get the double takes from the cops driving Crown Vics or Chargers in my county. Especially the cops driving Chargers that I especially think it's a size thing. Their V6 doesn't have anything on my bigger V8 & they know it. We male types have a problem when someone else's toy is bigger than our's.
Men and their ego's hehe... I get pulled over more out where my mom lives (Splendora) cause they are country cops lol Houston cops don't really bother you much
Old 06-09-2011, 03:19 PM   #121
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Men and their ego's hehe... I get pulled over more out where my mom lives (Splendora) cause they are country cops lol Houston cops don't really bother you much
I'd accredit that to you not rolling with your homies nor murdering someone. Houston & Dallas' crime rates have been insane since long before I moved away 20 years ago.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:05 PM   #122
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjasteffers

I get pulled over all the time here in houston. I hate houston cops and i hate houston courthouses.
Jamesgt08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 10:48 PM   #123
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesgt08

I get pulled over all the time here in houston. I hate houston cops and i hate houston courthouses.
I've heard Houston PD do deserve the DB award.
Old 06-10-2011, 11:26 AM   #124
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I've heard Houston PD do deserve the DB award.
Idk I really don't think Houston cops are that bad.. It's more of the country cops and state troops that's mess with you
Old 06-10-2011, 11:31 AM   #125
Registered Member
Regular

I just got this Viper alarm put on my car.. Does anyone else have it? I like it but when I use the app it takes forever to send the command
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3605400973.png
Views:	63
Size:	455.5 KB
ID:	27762  
Old 06-10-2011, 12:59 PM   #126
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
I want to get that system so bad.. I herd does take a while but that a small price to pay for a good system.. Does the alarm take alot of time to?
Codysmustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 02:32 PM   #127
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codysmustang
I want to get that system so bad.. I herd does take a while but that a small price to pay for a good system.. Does the alarm take alot of time to?
No it go's off right away if you try to pop the hood or open the doors ... It's just the app that's slow ... The smartstart was 550$ we got it at cost from a friend then the app is free but you have to buy the plan and that was 45$ I think for a yr...
Old 06-10-2011, 02:54 PM   #128
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

No it go's off right away if you try to pop the hood or open the doors ... It's just the app that's slow ... The smartstart was 550$ we got it at cost from a friend then the app is free but you have to buy the plan and that was 45$ I think for a yr...
Steffers, are you a natural at pushing the right buttons or what?

I was looking into this system as well but the feedback on the app was pretty dismal. Apparently they've never gotten the app fully functional but I'll bet with enough time they'll make it work. Unless the alarm company is owned in part by GM. Then you're screwed.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:28 PM   #129
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Steffers, are you a natural at pushing the right buttons or what?

I was looking into this system as well but the feedback on the app was pretty dismal. Apparently they've never gotten the app fully functional but I'll bet with enough time they'll make it work. Unless the alarm company is owned in part by GM. Then you're screwed.
I have a knack for it =P
It's a cool app because you can start your car no matter where you are... Just wish it didn't take like 2mins to get the command .. I like things to work when I tell it too lol
Old 06-11-2011, 06:56 AM   #130
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I have a knack for it =P
It's a cool app because you can start your car no matter where you are... Just wish it didn't take like 2mins to get the command .. I like things to work when I tell it too lol
I can't get a shop to do the remote start install because of my whip being a manual. Guess it's a price to pay for having full control over my gears?
Old 06-11-2011, 11:54 AM   #131
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I can't get a shop to do the remote start install because of my whip being a manual. Guess it's a price to pay for having full control over my gears?
Mines manual also I have a Hurst short shift... We know the guy and he did cause I never leave my car in gear when parked
Old 06-11-2011, 12:46 PM   #132
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Mines manual also I have a Hurst short shift... We know the guy and he did cause I never leave my car in gear when parked
You are 9 kinds of awesome
Old 06-11-2011, 01:00 PM   #133
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

You are 9 kinds of awesome
What I'm not 10?? Lol
Old 06-12-2011, 05:01 PM   #134
Registered Member
Regular

Lol u are awesome.. And what I was asking was if put in a command from the phone it takes 2 min for ur alarm to go off as well?
Old 06-12-2011, 05:08 PM   #135
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Lol u are awesome.. And what I was asking was if put in a command from the phone it takes 2 min for ur alarm to go off as well?
Oh yes it does... I hit panic by accident the other day and I had to wait like 3 mins for it to stop and ppl are looking lol but all and all I think it's a good system
Old 06-18-2011, 05:10 AM   #136
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I think the thread got closed down cuz I was trying to post back on there too. You will get warned before being banned.
Hahaha we will see... And here I was going to post a pic of a reg gt parked next to me .. I'll still post it here! Mines on the right =)
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-990710953.png
Views:	50
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	28027  
Old 06-18-2011, 05:13 AM   #137
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Hahaha we will see... And here I was going to post a pic of a reg gt parked next to me at the mall .. I'll still post it here! Mines on the right =)
I think lowering these years of Mustangs just make them look filthy hot. I saw another stock Mustang GT between 05-09 tonight with standard height tonight and it looked hella weird.

My ole lady snapped one of this today at a supermarket.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image-2564234860.png
Views:	50
Size:	933.8 KB
ID:	28028  
Old 06-18-2011, 05:23 AM   #138
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I think lowering these years of Mustangs just make them look filthy hot. I saw another stock Mustang GT between 05-09 tonight with standard height tonight and it looked hella weird.

My ole lady snapped one of this today at a supermarket.
Heck ya I'm not to sure why you'd leave it stock now days... Did you notice the rear ends tail lights and blacked out panel? I love my car! Always getting looks when I driving around i got a westside mustang meet today can't wait till 9am comes!
Old 06-18-2011, 06:28 PM   #139
Registered Member
Regular

Ok so question.. I got an 02 gt with a 4.6 in it.. I been having some problems with the engine and would take like a grand to fix. They got a guy selling a 4.6 engine for 800.. But his car was a auto and mine a stick.. Will it work in my car
Old 06-18-2011, 06:29 PM   #140
Road Trip!

Quote:
Ok so question.. I got an 02 gt with a 4.6 in it.. I been having some problems with the engine and would take like a grand to fix. They got a guy selling a 4.6 engine for 800.. But his car was a auto and mine a stick.. Will it work in my car
Yes

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos