Just some pics - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them here!
Old 09-28-2011, 11:28 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Exodus1021's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 113
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2690330703.png
Views:	159
Size:	1.81 MB
ID:	32197



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-171594299.png
Views:	158
Size:	1.26 MB
ID:	32198



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2117965812.png
Views:	156
Size:	1.41 MB
ID:	32199



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3835310464.png
Views:	157
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	32200

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4079759070.png
Views:	111
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	32204



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2336571204.png
Views:	100
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	32205
Exodus1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-28-2011, 12:39 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus
Legacy
Regular
 
SpectorV's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Region: Alabama
Posts: 26,049
Send a message via AIM to SpectorV
Re: Just some pics

nice
__________________
2003 Cobra Vert (Redfire) #3938 of 5082 @ 05/27/2003
472rwhp/493rwtq -Modification List - Dyno Sheet
2012 Mustang 3.7L M6 (Kona Blue)
2011 Ford Edge Sport (Red Metallic)
SpectorV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:48 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Exodus1021's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectorV
nice
Thanks, was just bored and decided to drive around and take shots here and there.
Exodus1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-28-2011, 01:31 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Camo1967Mustang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,130
Re: Just some pics

Nice pics
__________________

Adrian
2001 Mustang

--AM CAI, BBK Headers, Dual exhaust, Billet grille, hood and side scoops, Sequential tail lights,
AM Headlight covers, Fog lights, Chin spoiler, H&R Lowering Springs, KYB Shocks and Struts

January 2012 StangAlley ROTM
Camo1967Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 03:23 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Exodus1021's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo1967Mustang
Nice pics
Thanks
Exodus1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 03:51 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
skyline247's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cincinnati
Region: Ohio
Posts: 475
Nice car
__________________
1988 GT - Stock

*SOLD* 2012 GT Premium, Black on Black, 3.55 Axle, HID and Security Package, Pypes Pype Bomb Axle Backs
skyline247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 04:09 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Re: Just some pics

i really need to take a trip over to South Carolina, half of the people i talk to are over there!!

Then i could give you a free photoshoot of your car, which im in absolute love with!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:03 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Exodus1021's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf
i really need to take a trip over to South Carolina, half of the people i talk to are over there!!

Then i could give you a free photoshoot of your car, which im in absolute love with!
Well that sounds like a plan to me!, hehehe. Free is always good! But really if you ever do decide to take a trip, let me know if there is anything I can help with and I'll do what I can! I would love to get someone that actually knows what they're doing take pics. All I ever use is my phone...

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyline247
Nice car
Thank you
Exodus1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:11 PM   #9
Road Trip!
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Region: Missouri
Posts: 8,779
Re: Just some pics

That's a good looking Mustang.
Trojan Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:22 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Exodus1021's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Horse
That's a good looking Mustang.
Thanks, I've had a couple of people tell me that it looks good then ask me if it's a Camaro.....
Exodus1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 05:28 PM   #11
Road Trip!
Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Region: Missouri
Posts: 8,779
Re: Just some pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus1021 View Post
Thanks, I've had a couple of people tell me that it looks good then ask me if it's a Camaro.....
Show them this sign.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Stupid People.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	11.8 KB
ID:	32210  
Trojan Horse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:37 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Exodus1021's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Horse
Show them this sign.
Haha
Exodus1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 07:51 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus1021

Well that sounds like a plan to me!, hehehe. Free is always good! But really if you ever do decide to take a trip, let me know if there is anything I can help with and I'll do what I can! I would love to get someone that actually knows what they're doing take pics. All I ever use is my phone...

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------



Thank you
Your welcome
Next summer ill be living in miami, FL then going to college in savannah , GA So that's somewhat closer right? Ahaha maybe well just have a mass photoshoot with all the stangs on here!

And don't worry I've sold lots of my work. But I Find it easier to give out free shoots for my portfolio and to make people happy by seeing their pride and joy appreciated

So get her fixed up pretty for when I arrive!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:07 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Exodus1021's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

Your welcome
Next summer ill be living in miami, FL then going to college in savannah , GA So that's somewhat closer right? Ahaha maybe well just have a mass photoshoot with all the stangs on here!

And don't worry I've sold lots of my work. But I Find it easier to give out free shoots for my portfolio and to make people happy by seeing their pride and joy appreciated

So get her fixed up pretty for when I arrive!
Miami...sigh!( I was born a couple hours away from there and the short time I lived in Fla was great ) ... Lucky you! Take your time and enjoy yourself! I'll have plenty of time to do more to the car and hopefully have it just the way I want it by then!
Exodus1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:38 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
JetWolf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Region: Arizona
Posts: 2,087
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus1021

Miami...sigh!( I was born a couple hours away from there and the short time I lived in Fla was great ) ... Lucky you! Take your time and enjoy yourself! I'll have plenty of time to do more to the car and hopefully have it just the way I want it by then!
That's so cool! Ill be in Miami dade/homestead. I so will I used to live in panama and it was amazing!
Awesome, im so excited to see what you do!
__________________
2006 JetWolf Gilbert, AZ. Come race me, I dare you. ASU!
JetWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Off Topic Forums > Pictures and Videos

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wheel pics! redstang10 General Mustang Discussion 4 10-04-2011 05:27 PM
New pics ! GTtopgear 1996-2004 Mustang GT 30 08-21-2011 09:11 AM
New pics from this weekend! 11CalSpecialGrl Pictures and Videos 19 07-23-2011 01:52 PM
Teaser pics BLUE02GT Pictures and Videos 9 07-03-2011 09:05 PM
Pics from fridays car meet royalty General Mustang Discussion 25 06-25-2011 07:12 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



05:54 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.