Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Got pets? Lets see'em!

123K views 2K replies 384 participants last post by  Recon 
#1 ·
Dunno if there's another thread like this or not(tried searching but didn't see anything). I've got a 4 yr old mix(don't know what he is but he's a great dog) named jeice and a 3 yr old full blooded German Shepard (akc registered) named Zoey that's a big baby(literally as she tries to lay in your lap). And yes in the one picture of zoey she is passed out on a Richmond spool box snoring away lol

Attachments

See less See more
#469 ·
1shotkllz said:
There are some pretty pits on this thread! Specially the blues.

What mine does 90% of the day! Hes Gator mouth blue nose! A big baby as well, but he super protective and greets me at the door every night when i get home from work!
Good lookin pit! Man I want another pit so bad

#471 ·
1shotkllz said:
There are some pretty pits on this thread! Specially the blues.

What mine does 90% of the day! Hes Gator mouth blue nose! A big baby as well, but he super protective and greets me at the door every night when i get home from work!
Aww what a sweetie :D

The Kraken said:
4 year old jasmine, she's a German Shepard rotty mix I rescued in San Diego when I was stationed out there woke her up just now and took this lol
She's so cute!

#487 ·
xhgwx said:
I have 6 and don't have pics of them all but here's my baby:
Her names Luckie(she's lucky)
Because a friend found her on the street and I took her home one day to take care of her so she didn't have to go to the pound and my mom fell in love with her so we kept her.
She part lab for sure... Maybe part border collie, sweetest dog ever tho. And she fetches!
You need a doggie DNA test!
www.jefferspet.com/dog-dna-test-kit/p/MV1-W1/

#488 ·
Jake said:
Yes pits are nice. Its all in the way you teach them while they are growing up. If you teach them. To be mean they will be. But pits are very protective. More than other breeds. But if you teach a pit right its just a nice of dog as any other.

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

And rots are the same. My grandpa had two rots while i was young, like 3 or 4 named Bear and Grizzly. Bith were as nice as they could be. I would climb on them try to ride them and they never harmed me. But they were also protective
^ yes! And any dog can be aggressive. It's all about how you train them.

A client of mine has a pit lab mix and she is as good as can be. She walks around with a ball in her mouth and goes grr grr.. I always say talk to me, and I mimic her.

Rottweilers are also very loving dogs they can be very protective. But so can any dog. The key with any dog is socialization at a young age.

Get them used to being around kids and other dogs. Golden Retrievers of all dogs have the deadliest bite.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.