Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Got pets? Lets see'em!

123K views 2K replies 384 participants last post by  Recon 
#1 ·
Dunno if there's another thread like this or not(tried searching but didn't see anything). I've got a 4 yr old mix(don't know what he is but he's a great dog) named jeice and a 3 yr old full blooded German Shepard (akc registered) named Zoey that's a big baby(literally as she tries to lay in your lap). And yes in the one picture of zoey she is passed out on a Richmond spool box snoring away lol

Attachments

See less See more
#659 ·
Ninjasteffers said:
They are good. Thinking about changing schools ... These people are going very slow and taking a lot of $$$$
That's how they make their money lol. Slow and price gouging :)

#664 ·
NDstang05 said:
My schnauzer
My parents used to have a schnauzer/poodle(schnoodle), had him for a long time but dad had to put him down last year, couldn't hear, going blind and just got to where he had a hard time getting around.

Threw around the idea of giving then my Shepard mix (jeice) but my 3 year old flips out and says no that's my dog! Papaw can have zoey!(my German Shepard) jeice is my best friend! Lol

Attachments

#665 ·
90mustangLX said:
My parents used to have a schnauzer/poodle(schnoodle), had him for a long time but dad had to put him down last year, couldn't hear, going blind and just got to where he had a hard time getting around.

Threw around the idea of giving then my Shepard mix (jeice) but my 3 year old flips out and says no that's my dog! Papaw can have zoey!(my German Shepard) jeice is my best friend! Lol
I love when they smile :)

#666 ·
Ninjasteffers said:
I love when they smile :)
That's my Shepard mix, he's a goofy dog, def has his own personality. He loves my parents, I would give him to them but my daughter would flat out cry her eyes out. She loves that dog.

Used to sleep on the bed until the wife decided she couldn't deal with me and the dog pushing her outta the bed :D

#674 · (Edited)
Hmiller said:
Awe they are soooooo cute!!!!!!
Yeah the 2nd one only weighs idk not even 3lbs at almost a year. She's soooo tiny. Very good temperament for a chihuahua too. She's very calm and shy. It's actually funny because when my GF dresses her up for some reason she turns super shy and will go hide somewhere and fall asleep. She doesn't like anyone seeing her wear cloths, it's hilarious lol. The boy is just a loud nut case.... lol.

#675 ·
CYCLON37 said:
Yeah the 2nd one only weighs idk not even 3lbs at almost a year. She's soooo tiny. Very good temperament for a chihuahua too. She's very calm and shy. It's actually funny because when my GF dresses her up for some reason she turns super shy and will go hide somewhere and fall asleep. She doesn't like anyone seeing her wear cloths, it's hilarious lol. The boy is just a loud nut case.... lol.
Awe hahah she's super cute in her little sweater :). You are lucky to have a good temperament chihuahua lol! Mine is crazy!!!!! He has lots of screws loose! He's a lot bigger than your little ones :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.