Mustang Evolution Forum banner

Got pets? Lets see'em!

123K views 2K replies 384 participants last post by  Recon 
#1 ·
Dunno if there's another thread like this or not(tried searching but didn't see anything). I've got a 4 yr old mix(don't know what he is but he's a great dog) named jeice and a 3 yr old full blooded German Shepard (akc registered) named Zoey that's a big baby(literally as she tries to lay in your lap). And yes in the one picture of zoey she is passed out on a Richmond spool box snoring away lol

Attachments

See less See more
#708 ·
gregtommy said:
Do they smile and lick their lips like the dog on the package?
They do :D

MedicDave said:
My puppy and the wife hanging out wile I do some under hood cleaning.
AWWW
LavaRedGirl said:
My Rottie loved them too!! :)
They go crazy over them

LavaRedGirl said:
Our ferrets, Bonnie & Clyde :)

I just woke them up, Clyde's giving me the stink eye, lol.
so cute

#713 · (Edited)
These guys aren't mine, me and my wife are fostering them. They are all chihuahuas. Two females and one male. The white and brown is the youngest female and the other two brown ones are senior dogs that are litter mates.
They were on death row at a overcrowded shelter by us and were scheduled to be put to sleep the other day by 5pm.
My wife and I took them in and are trying to find forever homes or another foster family or rescue that would be willing to help.
They all do great with other dogs and cats. It would be awesome to keep them together but if they need to be separated in order to find a good home, that's fine too.
I live in Delaware and am willing to travel to meet someone that's willing to help.
Please respond to this post, PM, or email me if anyone is interested or know someone that may be interested in helping. Thanks everyone.
-Dave
DWC_SmOziLLa@hotmail.com
They are all house trained too.

Attachments

#717 ·
DWC_SmOziLLa said:
These guys aren't mine, me and my wife are fostering them. They are all chihuahuas. Two females and one male. The white and brown is the youngest female and the other two brown ones are senior dogs that are litter mates.
They were on death row at a overcrowded shelter by us and were scheduled to be put to sleep the other day by 5pm.
My wife and I took them in and are trying to find forever homes or another foster family or rescue that would be willing to help.
They all do great with other dogs and cats. It would be awesome to keep them together but if they need to be separated in order to find a good home, that's fine too.
I live in Delaware and am willing to travel to meet someone that's willing to help.
Please respond to this post, PM, or email me if anyone is interested or know someone that may be interested in helping. Thanks everyone.
-Dave
DWC_SmOziLLa@hotmail.com
They are all house trained too.
I wish I could meet you halfway or so but I'm in FL :/ Hope you can find them a good home!

#726 ·
LavaRedGirl said:
Our ferrets, Bonnie & Clyde :)

I just woke them up, Clyde's giving me the stink eye, lol.
Very cool love Ferrets!

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Insane4Mustang said:
This here is Jamie
Jamie isn't spoiled or anything right?

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Mitch_Gibbons said:
Charlie looks like trouble!

#730 ·
99ford said:
Very cool love Ferrets!

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Jamie isn't spoiled or anything right?

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Charlie looks like trouble!
Haha believe it he extremely smart and very well trained, the only thing is that he is an 85 pound puppy and he still has the puppy excitement!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.